Need advice, daughter going to camp for last week of summer...

Need advice, daughter going to camp for last week of summer. Havnt got a swimsuit for her and there will be swimming at the camp. Shes at her grandparents house so she can't go shopping with me. What do I do? I don't want to look like some weirdo shopping for kiddo swim suite.
PS, am single dad so no femanon to accompany me

>What do I do?

hope her grandfather doesn't rape her

order something online

Juat buy a fucking swimsuit? Its not like you buy underwear, its a swimsuit for gods sake. What do you do when she gets her period and needs tampons, do you call your parents then aswell? Your a dad, grow up, people dont give a shit if you buy a swimsuit.

this

How about you ask the cashier to wrap the swimsuit up in some wrapping paper?

Jesus, are you a new dad? Is this your ex-wifes daughter or something? Just ask a store clerk for help. "Hey can you help me out? My daughter is going to camp for a week and I need to get her a bathing suit. Here are her sizes" and done. Make sure to say thank you, you autistic twit.

If this isn't actually pedobait, Man up and buy your daughter a suit. If anyone questions you tell them what's up and if they bother you tell them to suck it and take your business elsewhere

This
If your a father and haven't been send to pick up toilet paper, tampons, pads nipple guards, nappies and kids underwear, what the fuck HAVE you been doing?

If in the US, you'll lynched.
If in anywhere else in the world (except arabia where they'll shoot you for saying the word "bikini") nobody will bat an eye or care.

Lol my late wife's dad is a good guy I'm not to worried

Dude just buy the suit. Put it on and jerk off cause that's what this is really about
>asking a bunch of pedos how to not look like a pedo on Sup Forums

you won't look like some weirdo as long as you aren't thinking "everyone must think I'm a weirdo." You have a perfectly reasonable excuse to be buying a girl's bathing suit.
If you really can't handle going, order something online to her grandparent's address

Take a picture of her if anybody ask just show it 2EZ m9

I thought maybe I should do this but ive heard from other parents that alot of times the size is off. With other clothes it wouldn't matter as much but with this it could lead to her getting picked on or worse

Order a child swimsuit online.

/thread.

you knows what weirder than buying a childrens swim suit online

>posting a 7 year old in a swim suit online

then asking about how to get the swin suit you faggot

Christ, Ive got my dead wife's parents but they live pretty far away and other than them I'm alone in this. Why must you be such an asshole.

Then go pick her up, fucknugget. She's your daughter. Pick her up. Shop. Drop her back.

Jesus wept I'm surprised you don't need a map to work out which end of your dick the piss comes out of

post more pics please

Cover it up by also buying some duct tape, a big knife and some chloroform.

Everybody will think that you are some righteous pedophile rapist instead of a shameful dad who buys a swimsuit for his daughter.