Currently laughing at america, nice floods you have there buddies, i hope you fat fucks know how to swim

currently laughing at america, nice floods you have there buddies, i hope you fat fucks know how to swim

>i hope you fat fucks know how to swim
the black edition cant

Fat floats.

I walked home in a flood once, though it wasn't in America. Cars were floating by and everything.

There's a reason it's called a flood plain.

thanks, we do. we also have great insurance so its nbd. have fun living in the 3rd world, nigger. stay jealous.

>Americans
>We all are like Michael phelps
>But more like manatees
>only niggers can't swim
>thanks Jesus for the nig purge
>Mfw God does care about US and A

whats with the hate towards burgers though

don't understand

been there a couple times and they're pretty much a better version of england

It's just 1 town. Calm down

>implying i'm jealous
amerifat ego defence system: activated

this is true. just a few weeks ago we had a boat flip and swamp its self in a local lake. 1 fatty and 2 fit dudes and the 2 fit bros died. shitty.

this

Trying to bait this hard, kek

clearly jealous.

Do you realize how big America is you shit for brains... I'm in California, I didn't even realize there were floods anywhere ... I don't even care cause it's 3000 miles away. We could fit 20 of your tiny piece of shit country in America's ass crack and still have room for a McDonalds.. Fuck off third worlder..:

Of course you're jelly. America is the greatest country in the world. Everyone knows it. Most macho faggots can't deal with the disappointment of their own shitty situation.

Fat guy here, can confirm. Fat floats real good.

Currently so jealous!!!

come on, you're so butthurt you're gonna bring the servers down

right, im fat as shit i cant even dive to the bottom of our pool to grab shit. first world problems...

Nice troll dude, keep it up, you're the troll master. How do you hack so good?

lol. sub 99 iq detected.

. op clownpussy is trying so hard to come up with something mean to say right now. fuckin idiot

lets hear it op. tell us why your so mad. can you not afford to move here?

>implying water front property is not worth more on the market.

Shit floats

lol

not mine =(

fuck no, i don't want to be killed by a fatass cop who shoots first and asks questions later or mugged by a nigger
but i sure hope that hillary or trump will fuck your shit up

you just proved without a doubt that you are an idiot.

Cops only kill niggers/only niggers fear cops in the USA.

So basically stay out because you're a nigger and we have enough of you. I hear Africa ran by niggers. It is nice and civilized too

alright op, its going to be hard for you living in the 3rd world and being a mindless coward but i wish you the best. maybe its time to stop being a hater and try to build yourself up a little. being a jealous bitch isnt a good look for anyone.

why do you amerifags keep thinking that i'm some shitskin who's in the sand 24/7
i'm russian you faggots, stay mad cus we're better than you

Russia better than America lol? Ok guy. I'm not from either of these shit countries but come on, we all know that isn't true lol. Thanks for the laugh! Greetings from Canada!

Bodado vodka, da?

>Russia greater than you (usa)

have you been watching the olympics?

USA! USA! USA!