Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

can you recommend me a good gaming headset? My PC has mad coil-whining in certain games and it makes them unenjoyable so I'm looking for headset with noise-cancellation.

pls halp

i have the one in your pic, its very good

Ive been abusing ecstacy for the last two months and I'm finally sick of it. I took 2 at 6pm last night and I still can't sleep, I've jerked off so much that it hurts. The peak didn't even feel that good, I just felt jittery and weird. Still do. Worst thing is I'm going to see my family today and they might notice if I don't get any sleep. Pls kill me

I just bought the G230 in OP's picture and it was fucking terrible.

The only positive about it is how comfy it is. It is very plastic and feel cheap so durablitiy is a big no. I own a 5 year old headset that costed 7 bucks less and it has a better sound and microphone, and it's still not damaged.

What did you not like about it?

Sennheiser pc 363d
Best headset I've ever used. Not heavy and the mic/sound quality is amazing.

The first time I unboxed it, all that went in my head was "This will get broken next week". I tried adjusting the microphone settings and it still felt like talking in a big hall, noe cho but my voice sounded like Jesus on crack. The sound had nice bass but there was no pure-sound since were crackling noise in some levels (even low ones). It's comfy around the ears, but the material just feels "noisy" and scratches my ears. I sent it back to the store and got my money.

Thanks guys

I have the LG.. G230? The one with the red cushion. It works just fine for me. The swivel hinge between earpiece and head cushion is a little thin, but I've used mine heavily for a while and have no durability problems with it.

Razer kraken 7.1 or 7.1 chroma a wireless varient of it is the Razer Man'o war

You know the way the ear part moves sideways? It can barely take any force. The microphone can take lots of hits though, not many headset can do that.

The only Razer product that's good, but you can still find better with that money.

Yeah, the little swivel thing. I didn't like how it felt at all. That was really my only complaint about it. I felt they could have done better for $60.

I will be checking out the Sennheise and the Razer. How's the "sound insulation", can you hear alot of whats going on around you when have it on?

I am seconding this because I have had a pair for going on a year and a half and had no issues. Had a pair of razer headphones that were better quality cost twice and broke in a year. These headphones can take a beating and the sound quality are good nice base and the mic I have never had complaints about.

get rid of that dirty radeon card then

ive had the logitech G430s for about a year now and have had no problem with them. Id recommend.

LONGCAT IS LOOOONG

With the sennheiser pc 363d you can easily hear what's going on around you. That's personally what I prefer, but if you want something that blocks out everything, try looking for a version with leather cups.

I've changed multiple GPU's and it seems that the coil whining is coming from the PSU.

Have a Turtlebeach P11
Construction isn't incredibly sturdy, but it has a good sound (even when listening to music), comfortable ear cushions and a good mic. It's pretty cheap at $50 too

Anything turtle beach, they make killer gaming headsets, had my first one for 10 years then upgraded to the recon 60p

good thing PSU's are dirt cheap i guess

I bought a pair of seinhizers. Lol spelling. About 15 years ago for 350 bucks. No regrets at all.

The problem with the g230 is that it leaks sound, which isnt a problem if you're alone in your office but it's definitely a downside

I have the ones in the pic and I love them only problems are they are a little quiet and the logitech software is not that great but gunfire sounds amazing

Kraken chroma 7.1. Best headset I've had yet

Actually mine are the artemis g633 my bad

PDP AG 9 afterglow Xbox one. It works for pc it's wireless with noise cancelation and it's pretty good for 85 on Amazon