Let's play the clipboard game Sup Forums. Paste whatever is on your clipboard with Ctrl+v (Command+v for Mac)...

Let's play the clipboard game Sup Forums. Paste whatever is on your clipboard with Ctrl+v (Command+v for Mac). I'll go first:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
i.4cdn.org/b/1471195008698.webm
mindhacks.com/2010/03/09/a-man-with-virtually-no-serotonin-or-dopamine/
youtube.com/watch?v=1P4EP5TI574&list=PLCef7d5-_gX3lMNaghrER9YyS19zhOtwa&index=19
tube8.com/teen/august-ames---you-are-still-in-the-friend-zone-pov/24610441/
dogable.net/boxer-lab-mix/
i.imgur.com/T9eGflY.jpg
m.liveleak.com/view?i=3be_1326570950
nsnbc.me/2016/08/10/turkeys-constitutional-court-removes-minimun-legal-age-clause-more-child-brides-coming/
alphabaywyjrktqn.onion/
100k.fatsharkgames.com/
adultwork.com/HomeIEC.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=PjB7ud_LKlk
amazon.co.uk/Brave-New-World-Aldous-Huxley/dp/0099518473/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471199832&sr=8-1&keywords=brave new world
g.co/kgs/ZAVQGT
i.4cdn.org/b/1471199838362.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tina Hot

w/e

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

i.4cdn.org/b/1471195008698.webm

mindhacks.com/2010/03/09/a-man-with-virtually-no-serotonin-or-dopamine/

youtube.com/watch?v=1P4EP5TI574&list=PLCef7d5-_gX3lMNaghrER9YyS19zhOtwa&index=19

tube8.com/teen/august-ames---you-are-still-in-the-friend-zone-pov/24610441/

Aliquam ac faucibus risus, eget vulputate magna. Nullam molestie sem ut consectetur hendrerit.

Road 2 War

HttpURLConnection

dogable.net/boxer-lab-mix/

I got a dog...

i.imgur.com/T9eGflY.jpg

hardcore gregorian chant

On non-lethal uses of force, blacks and Hispanics are more than fifty percent more likely to experience some form of force in interactions with police. Adding controls that account for important context and civilian behavior reduces, but cannot fully explain, these disparities. On the most extreme use of force – officer-involved shootings – we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account.

MrDestructoid UNITS RECEIVED! MrDestructoid

Dildo

[email protected]

I was using a temporary mail

m.liveleak.com/view?i=3be_1326570950

nsnbc.me/2016/08/10/turkeys-constitutional-court-removes-minimun-legal-age-clause-more-child-brides-coming/

dittoPride

I'm trying to not live in the past, just like you taught me ;)

>be me
>be 5 years old
>get molested by cousin who is in his 20s
>live life
>depression
>anxiety
>meet 9.8/10 hottie
>half colombian
>half japanese
>datassdoe.jpeg
>we date
>then she says she just wants to be friends
>feelsbadman.jpg
>be today
>be me
>she msgs me
>she is responding to a drunk text i sent last night
>be on 4 chin
>see the name tina hot posted
>good search
>xvideos
>tina hot superb anal dp
>gonna cum to this
thanks user

Good read,

Liberal: hippie who's community is largely within the age group of 18-25 who have never actually supported themselves or a family in their entire lives. These people as of late are promoting wealth distribution, where the working class pay for the living expenses of those who refuse to work. Many liberals believe some cultures are better than others (ex. "privileged white people should pay for illegal Mexicans and rioting Blacks") Liberals support radical racist groups like Black Panthers and Black Lives Matters. Liberals support abortion: the sucking out of human children from the womb in order to make life more convenient for selfish, materialistic mothers. Liberals believe Christian ministers should be forced to marry gay people, albeit against the religion. Liberals radical ideas often stem from a fantasy of a Utopian society. As if the entire world can be full of pot smoking hippies who love each other and have infinite food, clean water, energy and overly lavish living conditions and nobody has to work. At all. Ever. But if anybody did, it should be whitey. Because fuck him, he's a racist. But not white women. We like to fuck them, so we can't say bad stoofs about them.

anjanotrekkHD

alphabaywyjrktqn.onion/

im scared

According to the College Board, the average cost of tuition and fees for the 2015–2016 school year was $32,405 at private colleges, $9,410 for state residents at public colleges, and $23,893 for out-of-state residents attending public universities.

Today, I asked my manager where the clearly-foreign customers were from. She said she didn't know, but she thought they were from ISIS. She wasn't trying to be funny, she thought ISIS was a country. FML

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO YOU ARE BEING DETAINED FOR BEING AWAKE DURING REAL NIGGA HOURS PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR REAL NIGGA REGISTRATION BY SMASHING THE MOTHAFUCCIN LIKE BUTTON REAL NIGGAS ONLY!! IT DONT MATTER IF YOU UP TRAPPING OR WHAT

+Brooklyn Finest nigga I'm a bitch IRL, but tf you gonn do bout that, on here I'm fucking stronger thanike Tyson, bitch

Being in coma for an extended period of time while remaining conscious. Nobody would know that I'm still there and I wouldn't have a way to communicate with anyone. My wife and other loved ones would visit to give final farewells, thinking that I'm brain dead. Meanwhile, I would have to spend several years alone in my head.

Just gonna take a wild stab in the dark here: was the dog a boxer/lab mix?

Diamonds.

I don't fuck with you
You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do
Than to be fuckin' with you
Little stupid ass, I don't give a fuck
I don't give a fuck, I don't I don't I don't give a fuck
Bitch I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do
Don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do

100k.fatsharkgames.com/

03AHJ_VuunIWvnOFnDVzezFDTn78a3lMNWq78c-pOwPYKrnfFC8QgCrm8I_0v5Gun9Lao3SQz-6OOSyf3KZNmE5gEuO_dDX-uk6P1BHKdJJ1fOVI-ShYgN7mL4enpec4JWPOZxO9HlmZS6RQ8eZhxLuWjc9idIGVgT3hok0SsH6BnDXRe37N6Dm9xIna-HCAUi70ZiI9XolNXuTX6Q04Jq5-OFVz8aWxODsugWu6Np9Iw2alOhTY64yLqey1gQShDVI9xqzeENo1bchI-dFqPYEBQUyKzuBTuVRPKt2LZAjUXIdbpLGfTCED6GV6qVP0CgaPGtrIUpkIPXE6mcQbi0Qp2wD165HnMyzwPpygAbtj01BZJGKrg2lokMwWXzCNJ7_65tQwo4Ac3iWY5vIS5ncoGbflJWJA3rTog4Og-0CtusAlKYzU5BCgE

brown butthole

So, as you may already know, vaping requires 1 (or sometimes 2) hands to be off the keyboard for about ~5-10 seconds while I'm taking a rip, which happens about once a minute. During this time I'm usually forced to be AFK in a corner or somewhere relatively safe. This means that I basically can't do anything for about 20 seconds of every round, which is a huge portion. How can I better change the timing of ripping one so that it doesn't significantly affect my games? Should I take a rip at the beginning of the round and again towards the end or not spread them out?

adultwork.com/HomeIEC.asp

this is a long story

The Voyeur's Journal
Gerald Foos

youtube.com/watch?v=PjB7ud_LKlk

amazon.co.uk/Brave-New-World-Aldous-Huxley/dp/0099518473/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471199832&sr=8-1&keywords=brave new world

Thong Song g.co/kgs/ZAVQGT

i.4cdn.org/b/1471199838362.jpg