CAN '77 REELS CAMPAIGN

IMPORTANT: EIGHT DAYS LEFT!!
indiegogo.com/projects/can-s-lost-77-concert-help-us-buy-the-reels-rock

We are at 55% now!! Let's keep the momentum going!

Sample is available upon request via email.

Wow, someone donated $20 a minute after I posted this!

If you are here, user, thank you!!!

reel label #1

reel label #2

reel label #3

the reels!

bump

bump2

We just got another $20 donation!! 63% of the way there!! That's great news at this late stage.

bump3

Where can I buy them? I don't want to donate to fagstartergogo, I just want to pay the 500.

That's not very nice of you.
Wouldn't you like to hear a professional transfer? Wouldn't you like others to be able to enjoy as well?

I'll fucking pay a pro, I'll also get a limited 300 180g clear vinyl pressing to make my money back.

actually, no, you won't, pal. sorry, but you're a non-starter.

Literally on the phone to radio Trent now. I'm going to drive up and get them tomorrow. Unlucky cunt.

>on the phone with a defunct radio station
I chuckled a bit.

>defunct
merged, I am going to ruin your year famalam.

>implying the station even owns the reels
it's like you're... huh... making shit up.

bumpin

bumpp

Sooo.. Who actually keeps the reels once they're purchased? Not sure how all this works. I understand it will be transferred and distributed, but where do the reels end up?

Why would I want to pay to hear Can w/o Damo Suzuki???

The guy who started the campaign keeps the reels and any remaining funds people have contributed (and because of the "flexible goal" option he's selected, if the goal isn't reached and/or he doesn't win the auction, he gets to keep all the money anyway). You're being asked to buy his shit for him, and in return, he'll give you a rip of it (if you're lucky).

They did go downhill in the late 70s, but it wasn't because of Damo leaving. They did plenty of good stuff before and after his time with them.

>flexible funding

Fuck that noise.

Actually the only goal of the campaign is to buy the reels. If the reels aren't bought then it's no deal; the funds get disbursed. The flexible option is just to allow the organizer to opt to take the money should the amount raised seem reasonable to the reels' seller, or should he wish to add more from his end. I assure you, if the campaign hasn't come reasonably close by the deadline, it will get an extension.
Having heard a few other concerts from '77, I'll assure you that Can were still a very, very good band.

see

65%!!!! :D