>She is your daughter

Wat do

raise her

Work hard to build a stable future for her, and then fuck her when she's 18

keep her away from you, warn her , tell her all about guys like you

Hug her :3

Be a good father and bang her hot mother,

Erm, raise her?

Check em, be happy I produced a white Aryan blue eyed offspring. Be rejoiced really

this

put her up for adoption, i can hardly look after myself, just the other day i ate tinned pairs three years out of date because i was to lazy to go to the shop... i am not father material and she would have a better chance anywhere else, i would also request if its possible she doesn't go to a crazy religious family xD

Make her eat eggs.

Ask myself why the fuck my daughter is a chicken.

Ask who the mother is, and demand she take me to her. That way, I can see who it is that would actually have sex with me, and see if I can do it again.

sounds very reasonable

Teach her how to shoot guns asap.

>She left you alone with the kid and went to ruin her life with a nignog

Raise properly

sex

Love her, protect her, guide her, and treat her well.

try keep her away from her mum then, if reach enough leave country with her

Sounds redundant.

try to grow her up as redpill as possible

Run off because I'm black.

I'd be the happiest man in the world and would lift my ass from this chair right now to work the hardest inhumanly possible to proper raise her just so see some big dicked nigger fuck the shit out of her as soon as she gets into puberty, so I could properly commit suicide for at least a proper reason.

try to find how that chick got into the dungeon

Work hard to give her the best education and life she could have.
Be a good father.

kek'd

be a proud mom

Teach her how to suck cock. Spread her pussy lips and bang her bareback, cumming deep inside. Pimp her to my neighbors.

if she is willing or even if not?

Sell she to gypsies.

kek

Hire a nanny to raise her I ain't got time for that shit.

lol

>not posting tits
gtfo

Kek!

Are you me?

you don't have to tell me what happened but you do have to eat these eggs xDD

There's not "if" in that and you must know it well.

MODS MODS MODS!!!

Probably finger her asshole in her sleep every chance I got. you'd honestly have to be gay not to.

gtfo cringey newcancer

Ensure she washes her hands thoroughly after handling the bird to offset the risk of salmonella or campylobacteria poisoning

I'm fine whit this.

they are nothing special user

Spot on

You can read my mind?

Tits is tits
Post em or gtfo

Cry. This little girl is beautiful.
It's hard to think I will ever breed.
Hope her mother is the kind of girl my mother would have wanted for me.
Doubtful.

TitsorGTFO applies if OP is femanon, not just posting in a thread. Newfag

POST THE TITS

And later a fucking nigga comes and fuck your daugther, and that nigga ran away and she becomes a patetic single mother....

>proud mom
>mom

user is implying is femanon, must post tits, you're a fucking retard

Tits of gtfo applies to femanon announcing they are femanon

Classic Newfag....

>xD
summer fag

save up to send her to bording school/higher education cos my daughters going to be the first white female preosdent and rich and she going to look after me when she grows up

also send her to bording school so i can bang my hot blonde white wife

nah, there are already a ton of tits online for your enjoyment, what is a drop in the sea to you?

God, why smell like a summer in this thread?

wonder how my wife gave birth to a white baby with blue eyes and blond hair when we are both asian???

Plant her ass in front of cartoons and browse Sup Forums until its time to take her back to her mothers. Then go watch a movie and proceed to enjoy whats left of my weekend before i have to work like a dog all week and do it all over again # never have kids shit sucks.

Tits or GTFO applies to attention whores, not simply femanons. Newfag.

No, not in this example

Please, no way....

That's right, I would wonder why...

Requesting pic of Asian wife

I'll give you that, but in this example it wasn't an attention whore reply and it was on topic.

Buy her cute outfits, teach her to read, take her to the beach and the pool and the library.

The fact that a woman would call attention to the fact that she is a woman on Sup Forums is the definition of attention whore. Easily could have answered OP's question without saying "be a good mom".

Of course, since there are no women on Sup Forums, we have all been successfully trolled.

she's half japanese and half white

i dont get why its not okay to say mom, but its okay to say dad.
wouldnt posting tits also be whoring for more attention yea?

That doesn't sound very Asian to me.

thats the pic of my wife she models sometimes she was in some japanese video game