Whats the worst type of torture you can come up with Sup Forums?

Whats the worst type of torture you can come up with Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5kcR2Tv6YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would just use the door to walk out

Being alone.

the door is on fire

i think the other version is that the operator speeds it up when you get closer to the door so you're stuck in a hopeless struggle
That or the door is locked

Tie you down to a chair, tape your mouth and whisper in your ear all the things that piss you off to no end, once I'm done beating that dead horse is stage two, sounds that annoy you to no end.

immortality, shit would probably suck after the first billion years.

Each day the prisoner is given a puppy or kitten. The prisoner is instructed to care for the animal, feed it, brush it, and play with it. At the end of the day, the prisoner is directed to kick the animal against the wall until it is dead.
Failure to comply within 10 minutes results in three days of sleep deprivation, with a small animal brought in every hour to have its throat cut so that the prisoner can be waterboarded with its blood.

> a small animal brought in every hour to have its throat cut so that the prisoner can be waterboarded with its blood.

That would probably be enough.

I think living is torture enough

stuff that i can think of doing to another human would make isis blush
pretty sure that i'm going to do something too in the future

immortality, immobility, invisibility

the paper will eventually wear out

not before your skin lol

your skin would wear out first

that why you piss and shit on it for less friction

Sandpaper, you know paper is pretty easy to tear. Id just go to the edge grab it and tear the whole fucking sheet across until it didnt roll anymore.

Enter in a room with Sanic theme at 200 db constantly boomed.

yeah but once the sandpaper gets filled with all the blood and gore will it not even out and smoothen so that you'll just be sliding on it?

trick is to get scraped in one spot and not move left or right so you get a solid smooth stream of blood and flesh that wont scrape you anymore instead of spreading it out over the whole field and running out

Make you wear about ten long sleeve wool shirts put you in a 95 degree room with lots of moisture so it's humid tie you too a treadmill and force you too run until exhaustion

hey, invisibility is great

not when you cant move or talk and you live forever

being white trapped in a nigger body

But what if the grit is too low and you just start to roll over...

looking at hot girls pictures on Sup Forums and have no sexual life

>Not proping yourself up in a corner

Two words:
Bee
PiƱata

y no hornets instead

That's actually pretty fucking smart, torture-wise.
Unless you are dealing with some derranged individual, say, a psychopath or a narcissist.

Watch yourself on that edge son.

How about:
1. Cut a pocket out of someone's skin, but not too deep
2. Get oil close to boiling temp
3. Pour oil into skin pocket and let skin cook
4. Feed fried skin to victim

Idk whether this would actually work or not but I came up with it a while ago.

Spending an hour in your company

spray bear mace into your ear holes. Infect you with roach eggs. Shoot you up with adrenaline and then give you LSD. Then deprive you of vision and hearing.

>Find a child
>Make a mask that exactly copies his face
>Rape and torture him violently
>Leave to never be seen again
>Every time he looks in the mirror for the rest of his life he'll remember every detail

sounds more like a wet dream

U.S. used similar methods to torture people..

Birthing and raising OP.

What do I win?

Self explanatory

PETA alert

What is wrestling?

This is Sup Forums, you do that every day.

rip out your teeth and only eat captain crunch

*cough*brass bull*cough*

Once I thought up of something like that but with some major changes. Imagine two rooms divided by a glass wall (through which you can see the other room, obviously) with a floor that keeps moving towards the walls on the far back of the rooms. Upon these walls there are all kinds of sharp objects and blades placed upon them and they'll definitely cut you open if they even manage to touch you.

Here's the trick: two people who know and possibly love each other are placed one into each room. They can see through the wall but they cannot hear what the other one is saying. Close to the glass wall they both have a simple lever they can decide to pull anytime (the floor is costantly moving but obviously not fast enough to crush them into the wall if they keep walking forwards). If one of them decides to pull the lever his floor will stop moving entirely, but the floor on the other room will sharply speed up. Then, a microphone placed into the room of the one whose floor is moving fast will activate and a connected loudspeaker in the other room will receive transmissions from the microphone. Long short story, now the one who pulled the lever will be able to hear anything the other one is saying. Then, through some bullshit shenanigans I cannot be bothered to think of the wall will be able to be seen through by the guy who pulled the lever but not viceversa. After that both levers get stuck and can never be pulled again.

It's nothing too sophisticated and it clearly has its flaws but I still think it would be pretty interesting

I've always considered mental "pains" to be worse than physical if executed properly.^
Something along the lines of keeping people awake for weeks with no stimulus until broken, then feed them hope in the form of videogames and tasty food for a day then repeat the process with as little rest as possible.

The prisoner is kept in a small container that's too short for him to stand up in and too narrow for him to lie down. In order to prevent sleep, he has to continually count. He's given regular doses of stimulants and powerful electric shocks are applied any time his eyes close, his head droops or he stops counting. He can't eat, but there's sufficient humidity in the air that he doesn't become dehydrated.

After a random number of days, he's "released" back to his former life. After another random period, one of his friends or family members is forced to capture him and return him to the container. Then the cycle starts again.

I would drag them to my garage , put their cock in a vice , remove handle , give them a rusty blade and set the garage on fire

almost hivemind

The most torturous thing you can possibly do to someone is give birth to them.

Put the victim in a bed or a chair, immobilized and feed him with milk and honey only that, to give him diarrhea

the door will rape you on the floor of spike

OK SHITTARDS

LISTEN UP DO WE TALK LONGEST TORTURE OR WHAT TIMEFRAME IM EXPERT GIVE ME TIMEFRAME YOU PIECE OF RAT SHIT

The trick!
The Fuck?

Be forced to endure bad drawings?

just the worst
whatever you would really really not want someone to do to you
if you can think of something worse, go with that instead

Never die

I don't plan to.

you sick fucks

Underneath.... more sand paper..

Kinda just sounds like you're creating psychopaths

Sounds like a waste of a perfectly fine doggo to me. Do it with cute, but with animals that fuck like bunnies. Such as bunnies, and make it a week or month, not a day, so the prisoner has time to develop a connection to the animal. And make it random, don't just tell them to kill the animal at the end of the week, or the end of the month, so it's predictable, so they'll know EXACTLY when they'll have to kill the bunny. Make it unpredictable, and monitor the prisoner for signs of when they're ready. Only tell them to kill the animal when they develop a connection to it, so it hurts emotionally when you order them to kill it. If they absolutely refuse to kill it, then they'll die of sleep deprivation.

Less impact on the animal population, AND more effective. Let me know if you find any flaws.

Underneath there is lava

I'd strap a bucket full of starving rabid rats to their belly.
Eventually they would dig their way out ......

it's just sand on steel rollers
what now, tough guy?

FIRST OF ALL YOU RETARD IM NOT AFRAID TO DIE SO THERE IS NOT REALLY ANYTHING I CHOOSE RATHER THEN ANYTHING ELSE IF DEATH IS THE END.

SECOND THING THERE ARE MANY EFFECTIVE OLD AND MODERN FORMS OF TORTURE

THIRD THING THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF TORTURE: PHYSICAL / PSYCHOLOGICAL

SO WHAT YOU NEED TO TELL ME IS \

IS THE END DEATH?
IS THE END PERMA DAMAGE OR SUBJECT CAN RECOVER FROM THE TORTURE?

starving gummi worms would be better

So edgy

Move to the back of the room, in line with the door. Brace your back against the wall and dip your toe nails at the sand paper, weakening it until the nails are filed down too far.

Then move to the door and hold the handle for balance while you lean over and pick at (not scrape) the grit.

The idea is to create a contiguous smooth path to rest on.

Trying to load no mans sky

I've got a worse one. Successfully loading no man's sky.

I think this would be an interesting study to do. Watching someone slowly care for it and eventually, i believe they will go through a stage where they immediately kill it but I believe eventually that stage will pass and he would care for it to the best of his ability before putting it out of its misery

topkek

Being forced to watch reruns of Gilmore girls in 480p and where the audio and video is slightly out of sync.

This, maybe being ethereal too so no one would ever know you existed but you have to lay there and watch

It could hardly be worse than viewing them as intended.

200db would literally kill you.

let's hear them. you can't make claims like that and not tell us.

Ultimate Torture, playing any game on console

Kek

doublekek

being forced to read this thread several times

you can't. it's locked and made of americanium

pretty bad torture idea. People would get used to killing the kittens, and after a while it would be no different than slaughtering chickens at a slaughter house.

A naked and rank Gabriel Iglesias doing his "humorous" routine half an inch from your left ear

That was from that deep web game

And good luck getting past the lava, because underneath the lava is magma!!!!

From a movie you fag. And the heated up the bucket so the rats would freak out and dig. Be more original

Fairly dark room, enough light to see a claw machine. Claw machine contains food but top section has tinted windows. Joystick, buttons provide electric shock (or are heated) so that they must endure constant pain in order to get even a slim chance to gain food. Food in bottom is luxury (with mouldy food placed in between) but machine is rigged so that it is impossible to get anything. Machine is programmed to emit a piece of mouldy bread at meal times to fake them winning something but getting really bad luck.

Food related songs play at low volume in the background so that they think about food even when speaking.

Water rains from the ceiling when they get around to eating, this is also their water so they have to decide between eating the mouldy bread quickly or letting it get soggy and instead, drinking. Water is drained after 10 mins.

Can win small amounts of normal food by chucking own shit at targets from down a range. Shit is either really runny or way too solid (i cant remember which when it comes to starvation) so it's either hard to throw or painful to shit out.

Think there are a lot of flaws in this but it may work...

I explained a solution in this post.

youtu.be/r5kcR2Tv6YU

Life was like a box of chocolates

So kill a bunch of kittens/puppies or I die? Yah I'm OK with that.

not be the king of edgelords, but wouldn't babies be more effective?

nobody has posted the pic of the guy tied down in an elevated crab walk position over a sword, if his arms/back tires out, he gets a spine sword

I'ts pretty save to assume this story is made up, but it would surprise me if there is no one in the world doing exactly this.