How do you feel knowing that he will not be there for you?

How do you feel knowing that he will not be there for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Kurzgesagt/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not like he will be there anyways

like i can touch myself as much as i want

Having a relationship with Jesus is nothing to do with wanking or anything. It's about WANTING to be forgiven for your sins.

Only an uneduated christian, or non-christian would create a cartoon like that

>implying my other imaginary friends couldn't catch me

He already let the most important people in my life die. Fuck him.

kek

but im an atheist he wouldn't be there anyway

yeah i never fondle my dick so my imaginary friend will catch me if i ever fall over a cliff
fuck off

A real masturbator could climb with one hand

We are going to hell all of us like it or not we are,we all masturbate so what is the point of being good if we are going to hell?

Edgy
Not Atheism
The imaginary friend line is so common among fedora fags
Also the picture is inaccurate because pretty much all divine intervention of anything stopped when Jesus died. He wouldn't catch you, or we wouldn't see many if any at all deaths from falling.

My strong fap-arms can lift my sinning ass back up

Fuck Jesus I'm jerkin

You are correct in saying that simply not masturbating is not enough, but then again, simply wanting to be forgiven isn't enough either. What I'm trying to say is, you've still got to put in your own effort to stop masturbating.

and 100% of all who do not

Why would anyone do something badass like rock climbing if they've never even had the balls to touch their balls?

Has Jesus ever been confirmed to catch anyone or save anyones life, ever?

/thread

But its not that much of a fall...

Yeah, you also have to put some effort in living a life of denial.

it won't be long fall so i don't need him there anyway...

This fall doesn't seem that bad. I mean if jesus is 5'8" and you can see the top half of him, that fall can't be more than 20 feet. You could fall, roll and be just fine

>Jesus
>5'8"
No way. People back then were 5' and under.

beat me to it

The non masturbator could just let go, I'm sure jezus would catch him

Neanderthal males had an average height of 5'5", and humans are taller than Neanderthals. You may be thinking of the "hobbit" relatives of humans who were under 5 foot.

Jesus is going to ass rape the non-masturbator because he must be a faggot if he doesn't whack off

Faggot here, we do whack off.
Those guys who are into chastity cages might not be able to, but the rest of us do it just as much as you do.

watch some of the space videos in this
youtube.com/user/Kurzgesagt/videos

you'll realize what a joke religion is

I am the lord thy God
I have created all of the universe
I have set time itself in motion
I have lit billions upon billions of stars
I have created life in forms you cannot even fathom
I have made wonders that you cannot even understand

And after all of this now i just mellow out on my throne and watch earthlings who touch their penises and deny them eternal bliss because, what the fuck man, they can't just touch their penises. Ew...