stabby mcstaberg

why aus 8 stainless?...junk

Name it
Who gives a flying fuck what its called

goy gutter

onterio makes good knives.. but stainless is poo

OY VEY

Spoon

One day I had to use the restroom at the mall. It was one of those unisex restrooms. When I got in I saw the stalls where occuppied. One had opened and a woman came out. When entered the stall I saw the woman did not flush the toilet.
Looking down with disgust something caught my eye.
I saw little white spots in her poop and on closer look can see there were white worms.
Pinworms I thought.
I thought to myself "no don't do it" but I became aroused.
I stuck my finger in the poop and picked one up it squirmed on my finger.
The took my finger and rubbed the worm near the entrance of my ass hole. I felt it squirm.
"It is trying to enter me to infect me!"
The thought made me rock hard. I could feel it enter in me. Its new home. I reached down and got more worms and poop and shoved it up my ass more.
Thought of what i had done made me cum real hard.
I left the bathroom with my find safely inside me. Then next day I went to the bathroom. I looked in my feces and did not see any worms if figured they died.
I was relieved in a way, I put the parasite in me but it died and not to worry.
After a few weeks I forgot about it .
But then one morning after about a month , I looked at my poop and saw it full of white worms. Omg they are in me!. "The are living breeding inside me!" "I am infected!" Then I cum so hard at the thought like inever did before.
I did not seek treatment .
After two weeks I decided to play with them .
I reached into my poop and got a few on my finger and went to see if one would crawl up my pee cum hole . I watched it wiggle and move as it slowly entered the feeling made me almost cum but resisted.
Then I put another one in. I was thinking after a few weeks what will it look like when I cum. I have a way of delivering a gift by having sex.
Thinking about it made me smile.

Foreskinslayer

4 inches deep in your mom.

Final solution

Winrar

Iamcompensatingforsomething

Cutty McCutface

winrar.

Which one is it going to be OP?

WINNER
WINRAR
WINNER