Hey Sup Forums I normally lurk a lot, but I'm in need of help...

Hey Sup Forums I normally lurk a lot, but I'm in need of help. I'm being threatened with being exposed because of my sexuality, how do I find out all the information of this person? I want to fight fire with fire. Their number is 213 - 347 - 4260

How'd you post numbers?

>press F5 to hacker

fag

I called there, didn't answer

Hacking requires a modified computer. You cant just do that. Delete your system 32 files and then you can openly connect to other systems

now normally here someone will tell you. NYPA. Well, that's sort of true. But you're not asking for that, maybe slightly:
>implying
But not directly asking for it. So obviously there might be an user who would take 5 minutes out of his life to provide you away to acquire information on your target. That user is not me.

check whitepages user
If I remember, it costs some money but you can find out their address, home and work phone numbers, names of family members, ZIP codes, etc

What is your sexuality?

You're in LA. Who gives a shit about your sexuality.

Someone prank dial it and confirm its not some police station or something

They did not answer, was going to tell them about your request.

Post your feet and I won't call them

>I'm being threatened with being exposed because of my sexuality

Just go to a place where it's legal to love children, like saudi arabia

more info OP? Email? Name?

I'm guessing you have some homoerotic intentions and someones being a douche cause he want's you to blow him or something.

Just come out and beat him to it. Why should it matter unless you have a dad thats gonna fuck you up cause he hates that shit or if you are gonna get put on the streets. Like whats the worst that will happen to you and why are you hiding?

>normally lurk a lot

...and yet here I am, requesting a personal army.

NYPA. Fuck off, faggot. Literally.

that's a large tranny OP, you fuck her?

Im watching mr.robot season 2 right now OP i'll find out how to help you soon

Czech'd