Walk into store

>Walk into store
>See this
Wat do?

shove objects in her ass

Kill with fire

>Offer her a bowl of eggs.

Let her know that she'll be old someday, too, and that it is not nice to make fun of old people

lick megan ass and pussy

go to another aisle because i don't want any shoe insoles or razors or supplements

what a dork. she looks like a fucking idiot.

Tip fedora, turn 360 and walk away, classy.

does she have to eat all the eggs?

Don't listen to these haters OP. You're fucking beautiful! and don't let anyone tell you any different. The reason all of these permavirgins are getting ass rustled is because they can never be with you. They don't understand women.

If you want you can add me on skype and we can talk 1 on 1.

Here is my skype Hitman9726

People tell me im a really good listener and I have to agree i'm pretty damn good lol.

Just make sure you don't add anyone else on steam because they are trolls and will most likely just call you names.

here is my skype again add me Hitman9726

>Stare at unapprovingly.
>Tut
>Mutter under breath about kids being disrespectful
>Go home and shitpost about niggers on Sup Forums

>rape in aisle 6

Continue walking through the outdoor supplies isle and look for a sturdy cord to hang myself with.

>I know, I make a subtle personal army request by making them think I'm someone else and I'll use that guy's info after I say something stupid
>I'm so slick, I'm a real hacker now

Find her mother and let her know what's been going on. The tell OP he's a roodypoo for posting shit copypasta

Probably get a boner then cry and run away with my face in my hands

RAPE
RAPE
RAPE

resist the temptation and walk away

Commit it to memory and then jack off to the thought later on at home. And then feel guilty and hate myself just a little bit more.

Continue shopping, now slightly annoyed.

wonder what the fuck I was doing in walmart and leave

She makes my dick hard

excuse me

>Exhale through nostrils while mentally shaking my head
>Continue my shopping

Fucking hate children/preteens/teens in stores especially ones that act like trash.

>Put on gorilla mask
>watch from a close hidden spot
>jack it
>ambush cum on her while she's filming

Ask myself why accepted that internship in the United States of Autism

fucking boner omg

her

Absolutely nothing, go home and have an existential crisis.

Does this cunt realize people need to pay for the electricity bill

you said it.

well said

i know what your talking about, monica. one time i was a foam store and these girls came in were talking and laughing non stop and speaking weird when they were buying foam for some reason.

I bet it's still open today.

i think she just realizes she has a nice ass and tits and guys want to fuck the shit out of her cuz shes so cute

Do you people realize how schizophrenic this behavior is? It isn't cute. It isn't playful. Just imagine a dude doing the same shit. They'd look fucking deranged.

you mean the act of pathetic virgins fapping to random girls without their permission?

i like schitzo girls they ARE cute

>random girls
>random

Do you know what that word means?

The women acting like retards. Masturbation is unnatural however. Imagine a cave man going off into the corner of a communal cave to furiously jerk off. We wouldn't be here today.

Try dating one

in much the same way as most kids should spend a solid week in jail, she should spend an afternoon in the ER.

>provide said service to her.

>random

do you?

What was her name again? Megan something right?

Fuking retundant fag

Well memed

then who is it faggot

Yeah, but guys don't have perky breasts, tight little asses and youthful, feminine faces.

id like to rape one

girls acting dumb gives me instant wood

>implying I would fap to ugly or nigger girls

Not random

CLOSE THE FRIDGE REEEEEEEEE

I would have to impregnate her.

Stare at her with that"fucking white people" look

Harambe?

rest in piece space cowmboy

kek

RANDOM: odd, unusual, or unexpected

so yes a nigger would qualify

also jerking to someone u dont know would be unusual/unexpected OR FUCKING RANDOM

i bet you thought it meant choosing something without order, fucking idiot go back to school fucking drop out

FUCK!!

you burned that newfag

newfag

>newfag tries to tell oldfags what random means

>newfag gets definition wrong and thinks random means choosing out of order

>oldfags post definition and clarify he is wrong

newfag looks like a goddamned newfag

Man, I want to suck on her perky titties so hard that I suck out her lungs.

The words "result", "consequence" and "outcome" have the EXACT same meanings. Anyone who says otherwise is an ignorant cuck and lives in a 6th world country and English is their 4th language.
There is absolutely NO single semantic difference between words result, consequence and outcome. They LITERALLY mean the same thing. They are completely perfect synonyms.

are you fucking stupid?

result: effect observed after

consequence: the result of another action

outcome: effect observed after

you sure kid?

cringe

if the action isnt taken the consequence never occurs

I want to fuck her and punch her in the face at the same time. This is new feeling for me.

i want to get her pregnant

Whats her keek?