Why do black parents treat their (multiple) kids like absolute garbage...

Why do black parents treat their (multiple) kids like absolute garbage? They beat the shit out of them all the time like they're fucking apes. They constantly boss them around like they are completely incapable of doing anything on their own. They act as if their kids are worthless and stupid morons.

I just had a realization as I'm writing this. They treat their kids like fucking slaves, and teach them that all their problems are the "white man's" fault. Growing up thinking that, alongside being treated like a slave, it's no wonder that black people hate white people.

P.S. Yes I know this doesn't apply to all black people, generalizations are wrong, yadda yadda yadda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ullUnUP2J4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=b5KvKzBS6Tg&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=ZecEUx2oopE&feature=share
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_blowing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

low IQ averages

it sucks for the smart ones because many of them never get the nurturing they need to thrive

need another ice age to force the dumb ones into extinction

>generalizations are wrong, yadda yadda yadda.
Pretty big thing to just write off, but who am I to stop your well disguised hate thread.

It makes sense. I'd treat my kids that way if they were black.

because they are absolute garbage

>black
>apes
>stupid
>shit

It's simpler that you realize

Dem trips dropping knowledge and dank ass pics

Because they ARE absolute garbage

>It's simpler that you realize
A superior race indeed

I'm white and know plenty of idiot white guys. Race pride is a long way of saying "I got nothing to be pround of so i piced this"

youtube.com/watch?v=ullUnUP2J4Q

I live in Oakland, and I was just having this conversation with a few of my neighbors. I couldn't understand why black parents were so hostile towards their kids, and apparently in the black community it's well understood that there's a problem with that, but nobody does anything about it.

I am definitely racist, but I hate that I am. I can't help it. The country would be better off if all the black people just left.

nothing is disguised on Sup Forums. Except for cheese pizza.

Fucking lol.

>know plenty of idiot white guys

they're still smarter on average than idiot black guys

It all comes down to poverty, OP.
It's the source to all bad shit, children who live in poverty tend to be raised really shitty, and has a high potential to become a criminal. I'm sure you've heard all this shit before, and it's fucking cliché... But it's the truth.

By that reasoning alone the world would be a much safer place if All white people left earth.

actually, race pride is a much shorter way of saying that

dumb people tend to be poor, don't stop at poverty, blame the reason they are poor

We tried that. We conquered a big chunk of Africa, gave them free land and passage, armed them and gave them military support, and surprise they fucked it up. Fucking Liberia.

You are talking out your ass mate. They don't beat their kids all the time you retard like where do you get this from? Oh yeah Sup Forums videos of niggers teehee so cool niggers noggin. Probably some middle class faggot talking shit about an entire race that he has barely come into contact with hahaha

kind of like they left south africa, right?

>they're still smarter on average than idiot black guys
The fact that you think dump whites are better than dumb blacks means you are in the dumb white catagory.

Dude say what you want but where white people go death and injustice usually follows.

and the fact that you deny reality, you might as well pick up a religion and be a zealot for an imaginary god

Dem trips
Dank ass meme, true too!

So because white kids shoot up schools should all white kids be banned from school?

yea and black cultures are shining beacons of virtue and justice

show us the way black people, kek

Everyone else is trying to have a reasonable debate about observations in the real world and here this liberal faggot 14 year old comes along with his overused facebook-style argument and tries to pretend like he has something meaningful to contribute.

The tone, everything about what you just typed screams "im 14 and dont pay attention to me because I dont deserve any respect, I just got on mummy's computer face account and stole what her 68 year old friend thought was an effective argument and am replicating it here to use against you rasists"

>inb4 incoherent rage

Oh yeah, sure.
Because the white suburbs are drowning in dead people, drugs and just breed crime.

count up all the black kids shooting black kids for one week in detroit and tell me which one is worse?

>they're fucking apes
>they are completely incapable of doing anything on their own.
>their kids are worthless and stupid morons
you answered your own question

one thing I have to point out despite being called a nigger or nigger lover for it. This nigger monkey behaviour is more prominent in the USA and uncivilized parts of Africa
In my country U.K most blacks that I have met are brought up in very upstanding respectable homes, devout Christians, or even rastas.
of course you still get the black youths who chimp out and the inner city teenage niggers who try to imitate 90's rap videos, but when they go home they often have decent mothers and fathers with a solid family community.
Most black here are 2-4th gen immigrants from the west indies, where we sent most of them before ending the slave trade.

because theyre too distracted by crack and gold and chrome to focus on their mud hut and their goat.

I have spent the last four years living in three cities that are predominantly black. 90% of my coworkers are black. Nearly all my friends are black. Most of them treat their kids like absolute garbage. That's just a fact.

Bruh the US is fucked up

Studies show blacks abuse their chikdren at higher rates. You can google it. And take a look at the comments under news stories about parents beating the shit out of their child over some trivial shit, like that girl a couple weeks ago who's mom was punching and kicking her and yelling and cussing at her as the girl was backed into a corner for several minutes, all while someone else video taped it. The mom posted the video on DB and was all proud of it. Just look at the comments under stories like that. Full of black people yucking it up about it, saying they'd do the same thing, that the girl deserved it, that that's how their parents did them et cetera et cetera. Too many black parents still beat and berate their children and it creates maladjusted, violent prone people with all sorts of issues. You and people like you shielding the black community from any criticism, no matter how valid, at all with your shrieks of RACISM OMG BIGOT do the black community no favors. If real issues can't be pointed out and addressed then they'll never be fixed.

t. A black man lucky enough to have been born into a functional, emotionally mature family.

Death and injustice happen anyway. Whites just tend to stem it a little. Come on man, if the whites left what'd happen? Mugabe knows

Just google "child abuse in black community"

>implying you do it to yourselves.
no you do each other well enough. its on your conquests is where you spread your war, disease, famine and hatred.

We did the same experiment twice. Once with blacks and once with Jews. The only difference was that we gave the blacks resource rich land surrounded by other blacks, and the Jews had shit land and were surrounded by non-jews who were constantly trying to genocide them.

Sure, being dumb kinda helps, but neglecting the structures of societey is just being blind.
Having piss-poor parents whom hardly even know how to spell will affect your own schooling negativly.
Having well educated parent will help. Tons of statistics prove this.

actually we aren't really as violent as you're brainwashed to think. the world is a much safer and less violent place than it ever has been. then you incorporate black violence in the U.S. and it looks violent.

if they left the U.S., we'd have violent crime rates along the same lines of alot of Scandinavian countries.

Damn. Thanks for that. I feel a lot better about my feelings towards black people.

I want this archived, but I am newfag. How to do?

Blacks are garbage. Only 10% are worthy enough. They're still slaves. Just too stupid to notice.

>media

>well disquised

do you know where you are? this isn't tumblr, just talk don't think about it.

BLM is on a "conquest," if you will.
Burning, spreading hatred, crime...
Suuuuuuuure...

It's good to finally see racial equality on Sup Forums

your newness is showing.

LOL! and if Mexicans left thered be MORE tacos. lmfao

Black lives don't matter even to black people. That's the sad truth.

Niggers are disgusting, subhuman, shit colored, stupid as shit apes. They need to be purged in order for the human race to thrive. You can teach a monkey to drive a car and wear clothes, but you can't teach basic humanity to something that isn't human. They prove, time and time again that they're just bringing the rest of us down by trying to integrate monkey's into a society that is beyond their understanding. They cannot control their basic animalistic urges to fuck everything in sight and just take shit that doesn't belong to them, not to mention the basic urge of violence they can't control. Put them all back in the jungle where they belong. Stop trying to keep cities of pet Niggers, dogs are smarter and easier to train companions.

the main problems i see here is education and poverty, lack of knowledge,money and or wealth makes people do irrational illogical things.

>too stupid to save the webm
>calling others garbage

Monkeys wouldn't know what what to do with money. Look at the ape rappers, they blow it all on drugs and shiny things.

>P.S.
>not INB4
Fucking newfag.

But I agree

I want to punch that dumb fucking fuck in his/her androgynous, worthless, child-endangering face, and give that infant half a damn chance at a self-sustaining, tax-paying, lower middle class life with a clean credit rating.

yea thats where the education comes in.

I didn't know there was a webm. I just found a random picture on Google Images of a black woman treating her children like shit.

(you)

Tommy Sotomayor on Youtube answers all OPs questions in detail. Check him out.

I work as a paramedic in a somewhat large metropolitan area and OP is on point unfortunately. I can't tell you how many times i've driven down an inner city street and watched black kids, who are no more than 2 or 3 years old, trail their parent by over 100 feet in busy traffic and bad parts of town. The parent will act as if the kid never existed and the kid looks like they're trying their best to keep up.

There's also the instances where you go to a black household for a medical emergency. It'll be a typical low income housing project, no big deal... until you walk inside and you see a newborn baby lying on the floor next to a couch with a sleeping mother, kids running around totally unsupervised, drug paraphernalia lying on coffee tables, etc. I actually had a black kid, probably 5 years old, run up to me and ask us if he could leave with us.

This is why most black kids have the problems they have in life fucked up parents that raise them like shit. Same goes for troubled white kids etc..

You can't teach a monkey, we've tried, they're harder to train than dogs.

OP here. Someone please tell me how to archive this thread.

>Yes, I'm a total newfag. I've never made a post on here. No shame.

Tommy Sotomayor is an MRA asshole and an uncle Tom mother fucker. No one should listen to anything he has to say. Dumb fuck. He can barely formulate cogent arguments half the time. Just as bad as thunderfoot and all the other backwards hateful assholes on YouTube that are pissed off because no women will GIVE them pussy.

rated
-------
They are high af

Injustice? No. We didn't start apartide and slavery didn't even happen in england during the 1700's+. Now you want to see a place that went to shit without the help of almost any white man go look at south africa. High High death rate for literally no reason other than stupid.

That's not exclusive to just black people. It's poor people in general. Poverty hits black people more than it does white people so that shit is baked in culturally. It creates a cycle of abuse and neglect that's been passed down since slavery. Yea it was hundreds of years ago but ideas are the hardest things to kill. People still beleive in sky father's who will give you all the cake and ice cream you want and let you stay up late if you say his name in your head every night before bed and don't eat certain foods on certain days. Doesn't matter how dumb an idea is, once people accept it as the truth of their reality it's extremely hard to eradicate. Even when they should know better.

FULL VIDEO WHERE?

good post. Proof that niggers are barely above apes

The kid was dead, there was not much more to the video then the parents going apeshit

Nigger detected

Dumb whites can usually get through the day without throwing a race based tantrum and start firing his gun in town.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5KvKzBS6Tg&feature=share

youtube.com/watch?v=ZecEUx2oopE&feature=share

Didn't the Dutch go there and just kill everyone and enslave anyone who was left until the slaves rebelled? South Africa is full of EXTREME poverty, institutionalized racism etc. It was fucked for like 300 years with the same problems that America has with it's blacks, the only difference is blacks are in the. Majority there. This is what happens when you spend generations drilling into people's heads that they're stupid and raising them to basically be oxen then set them free. You can't expect them to turn around on a dime. There's so much bullshit that needs to be unlearned, so much culture poisoned by white people and so much generational abuse that needs to be unlearned before the blacks in South Africa start to get anywhere. Maybe if white people that colonized and savaged Africa instead tried to help the Africans, civilized and teach them instead of rape, murder, pillage and enslave them Africa would be in a completely different spot than it is today. It's no secret that white colonists sabotaged African development in order to support their own. Look at the congo. They salted the earth, burned down their libraries and sabotaged their own railroads after the native population (which was literally decimated by the Dutch) rebelled against their Dutch masters. White people today are still assassinating influential and progressive leaders becuase they make it harder for other countries to just go in there and exploit their resources without giving back to the congo.

Its not just blacks that abuse their kids. Usually any household that is in poverty has abusive parents. It seems like all blacks because most blacks live in poverty. I blame hip hop music for that.

well good sir, odviously you are an veterinarian so i'll take your word on that.

Not really I just hate dumb spiteful assholes that are mad at the world for not giving them what they feel they are entitled to.

but literally what the fuck is he doing

So you hate niggers?

They beleive ( and it wasn't just Africans that beleive this) that if you blow into a cows ass it causes them to produce more milk. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_blowing

my man ancient reality

>like their're fucking apes
You just answered yourself faggot

>tfw
Its only child abuse vids that literally make me sick
I was pretty neglected as a child, but fortunately never abused
People who do this kind of shit should be stabbed in the diaphragm and flipped around until they die

Go live in the woods ya dumb nigger