youtube.com/watch?v=FiTaK3Fyj0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those two hacks thinking they could write without books to reference

fat fuck didn't finish writing

Containment breach

It got too popular with feminists so they had to dumb everything down

they didnt cast best Kinvara

Well the books are shit so there's that

Bran got too big for Hodor to carry around so they had to kill Hodor off in the most stupid way they could think of... bypassing the more obvious solution of cutting off Bran's legs so he wouldn't weigh as much.

>Guys downloaded the show illegally.
>Girls can't into torrents.
>Show adapts in order to appeal to a new target demographic. One that pays.

We were too clever for our own good.

The source material was trash

Sup Forums invaded Sup Forums

Nothing

it's the best show ever and I'm going to talk about it until I die

wieners

This. Cheap hacks too, stingy bastards, cut one too many corners.

Kek

No, you won't.

>It got too popular with feminists so they had to dumb everything down
This is correct.

Nothing. This season is fantastic.

cracks were visible in s2 tbwyf

I think the absolute abortion that was the Dorne storyline pretty much sunk any chance of it having any lasting quality now. Why not just cut out Dorne if that's all you're going to do with it?

Is there any other show where the opening scene is arguably the best?

youtube.com/watch?v=cDVnVlQ6PnE

>hold the door
>holddoor
>hodor

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

H O D O R
O
D
O
R

>Some people who watch television also have political opinions

Wowee, weird right?

This
youtu.be/rkqIswG71RY

Having never read the books, was Hodors backstory different in them?
Or just unexplained as of yet?

Well the idea came from Martin so it'll be the same shit in the books. Shireen being burned alive by Stannis also came from Martin.

Regardless of what bookfags want to believe, a lot of this shit comes from Martin himself. The show may differ from the books but they're both going to reach roughly the same conclusion, with most major characters having similar or outright identical end points

The shit they change is just to keep the show easier to develop, and some of the actors on board without having to constantly bring them back and redo shit like contracts and travel expenses and shit.

>introduce dragons
>they do nothing

This is so stupid, it's not about feminism, i'm not a feminist, we all were very familiarized with Osha.
What about those Dothrakis? They deserved to die or Dany was going to be raped until she turned into a semen demon.

Literally 1 supporting character is dying per episode this season. This is how D&D tie up loose ends.

>or Dany was going to be raped until she turned into a semen demon
which would be bad because

HOLD

That already happened to her. In the books and show she clearly wasn't comfortable at first with getting fucked like a dog repeatedly by Drogo, but boy did she grow to love it over time.

Because she is one of the main characters, mother of dragons, fre... well, blah blah blah, all that shit.

>it's not about feminism

um its 2016?

I guess a major POV character coming back from death is an irrelevant plot point. Yeah, no, the show is full OC at this point

At least Sansa got raped last season

>5 episodes in
last season was shit too until the last 2-3 episodes. This season is still pretty good compared to most shows, just not as good as the first few GOT seasons

>stupid way
how was it stupid?
Also Bran is being pulled on a sled by a girl. I'm sure Hodor can do that too

It is. Why?

Cucks everywhere

bitch if you want to make a real comparison you should gather other authors of adult fantasy novels

the great gatsby versus a song of ice and fire??? they're not even the same category

>The girl in the MAGA hat was finger snapping as applause.

Are you talking about Jon? I seriously doubt he's not coming back in the books. Martin's been openly teasing that shit since Dance came out.

How about the mother of all stark kids?

time paradox

THE

I never cringed so hard at an audience
Sup Forums is right, the normies should never get into the same shit as nerds

Ah, Catelyn. That depends. They consult with Martin. It's entirely possible she never makes any truly major impact on the remainder of the series after being brought back.

She only has the Brotherhood, and no army would gather around her. She may be nothing more than a minor villain in the last 2 books.

*unzips dick*
*wine pouring*
*quips*
"cock"
(farts)

It was probably a drumpf hat

magic n other faggotry is one thing

but i hate time loops in every genre except scifi and even then its just a easy way to push or unravel the story.

this is a retarded "meme"

I want a spin-off series with the alternate cast

all rhyming too

IDK I still think its a breddy good show

>Drumpf hat
>Snapping
I thought people like this only existed in SJW stereotype jokes

HOLD THE DOOR
O
DOOR
O
O
R

and kind of ironic coming from people who say they dislike trump for being racist

Only interstellar did time travel right.

Ugly smelly hicksters

Is that Jimmy Fallon

You should have trips because you speak the truth.

Yeah... no.

lol they're probably watching GoT because they think it will make them look ~nerdy~

in an ironic way

Babby neckbeards

yeah by introducing another uncertainty

>another dimension

and with interstellar it proves the claim i made

it unraveled the plot and had a shyamalan feel to it.

D D

Interstellar was a great movie right up until he jumped in a black hole and survived.

If they had just killed him right there I would have been satisfied.

All the space stuff was great, the time travel stuff was retarded

Time travel is almost always shit, and GoT is no exception

Summed up

Where does Martin confirm either Shireen's death or HOLD THE DOOR?

The biggest disappointment was going from teaching people about relativity to time traveling space magic.

>oh this might get people interested in space and astrophysics and theoretical physics

>oh wait nope bookself cube space magic

>yea man it was gravity the whole time
>alright alright alright

>my daughter gets older, i stay the same age.

When will people learn stereotypes exist for a reason?

Nothing. It's been fantastic this year.

D&D realized instead of investing in nuanced dialogue, they could just blow chunks of that HBO budget on big action set pieces and keep people hooked from season to season on that

>killing Freys
>villain

Retarded comparison though.

youtube.com/watch?v=FiTaK3Fyj0k

Ironic considering they care all about accepting immigrants and other cultures, Trumps grandfather chaged his name to avoid ridicule he faced when he came to the US

Can I say I clapped when I saw Theon throwing Ramsay's lover down the walls?

self consciousness

fuck, she's majestic. what were they thinking?

If you think that Jon's not coming back in the books you're fucking autismo personified

why would it be good though, because it turns you on?

Women desu. Sansa's confrontation with CIA in the last episode felt far too forced and pandering.

Brienne alone is enough to ruin the series for me. I'm REALLY not hard to please, but Season 5-6 have been so fucking abysmal they should scrap them and start over. This season is awful and I know they're going to jump the shark so much harder.

I'm close to my breaking point lads - I don't know if I can keep watching this. Uh... what are some good Video Games? I like Strategy and Action RPGs and stuff.

Brienne was fine in the seasons where she actually had something to do

But Brienne is in the books.

Why the fuck was Hodor a relatively prominent character to begin with?

bich hasn't gotten fucked by her dragons yet.

WOMYN STRONK!

Because Bran can't walk.
BIG SPIKY DRAGON DICK?

Brienne is actually badass in this season, I don't know what you're talking about.

I hope she gets raped and broken.

I'm aware but she'd be insufferable enough without HBO's fucking strong independent Woman narrative.

I haven't read any of the books, so I don't know when D&D started writing their own shit, but even as a total casual the quality of the Plot took a massive nosedive from mid season 4 onwards.

I really doubt they have any intentions on bringing Stannis back so aside from CIA there isn't a single Male character I give a fuck about. I don't know, I'm rambling and don't know much about the Lore of the books but the quality of the writing has lost me since season 5.

I don't mean to come off as a complete Sup Forums sperg but I just can't help but think that they're only trying to appeal to the Woman crowd now.

they just wanted to please the eternal jew

>kill some horses
>say some mean words
>get offended that the redhead tormund wants dat amazon pussy

If she kills CIA she's officially the worst female 'protagonist' character, ever.

You should read the books. They're superior in every way.

frogfu makes up for all wrong.