How does Sup Forums deal with depression, no gf, no money, virginity, and no family or friends?

How does Sup Forums deal with depression, no gf, no money, virginity, and no family or friends?

>Me since conception

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>depression
yes
>no gf
yeah
>virgin
lol no
>no family or friends
family intact, they're getting old though, and i got a few friends

i'm depressed out of reasons that only i've caused

>How does Sup Forums deal with depression
they kill themselves, like every other normal person.

Sucidal bump

The le depression meme strikes again haha.

What if you're a pussy

Nice trips...

You're depressed you've already got nothing to lose; don't let the world beat you.

I only have family out of all those, they aren't that great either. The only way I deal with it is because I want to belive there's something worth living so I do all I can to have a better life.

You find a master and become their butt boy.

One day at a time OP

Each day passes undistinguishable from the next. I don't know what to do

the problem with this is that it is situational. You probably have shit circumstances and the doctors will all just try to drug you up which solves nothing except makes you feel suicidal in a mellow way, so you can't work so you get on government support and sit around pissing in bottles that stack up in your room.

the problem is that there is no real support. you don't need therapy, you need rehabilitation. I am in the same place, but there is no rehab for us.

I don't drink or do drugs because I realize it is only a temporary escape and it comes back stronger and make me feel worse. The rest is true. I live in ghetto ass LA. Surrounded by prosperity but living in poverty

and the people who are wealthy and well off don't lift a finger to help you, not willingly, they have to be taxed in order to help then they cry and complain saying "why can't I keep my money and donate by my own will?" it's because they won't donate and would rather we die in a gutter someplace. This world is shit, so that's why we suffer. It also creates more shit as they only feed us, they do nothing to rehabilitate us.

By laughing at you and your miserable empty life.

Yeah, it's sucks not having nice things. We are born into it and are taught to not want them but deep inside we want a mansion, a supermodel girlfriend, and a sportscar. And the people who have these things aren't really much different than us. It makes me want to just end it all

>be me
>22 going to collge
>no girlfriend
>no friends
>depression
>only social interaction online
>go to car after school
>see dindu next to car messing with door
>grab his shoulder and ask what the fuck he's doing
>wasnt my car, im parked three cars down
>apologize profusely
>finally seek help and medication
>few weeks laters in a relationship with the woman that became my wife, and now 4 years later we have a beautiful baby and I take my medication everyday.

Tl:dr
>seek professional help and get medicated.

great job, you should be the leader of a community watch.. you halted a crime.. i give you a key to the city

that wasent his car n u know it

just stop being depressed... Anyone who says it's not that easy are liars, I know from experience. Depression free for 9 months now.

This is the kinda post made 3 months before he kills himself.

If I had the flu and I just told myself that I didn't have the flu I would die. It's not easy. You probably did it because you weren't really depressed or lived in a positive environment which helped you put of it

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280

I was prescribed Zoloft a week ago for my ptsd, social anxiety and depression. I have started to feel more energy throughout the day in general, and more incentive to visit friends. Normally i just do stuff to pass the time, essentials, school work and house work.

Pic related my faggot dad

Wtf stay on topic

I have a problem of telling people I'm depressed. It just makes me feel like more of a loser and sad. Also people think I'm generally happy because my face looks happy but really I'm not. Did you have this problem too?