You have 30 seconds to prove you're an oldfag

You have 30 seconds to prove you're an oldfag.
>We'll know if you're lying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
youtube.com/watch?v=tviPLpD8VG8
youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>green trollface

Pools closed

Ron Paul, Sup Forums?

I actively miss EFG.

You dun goofed.

>*clears throat*
Nigger

don't you mean...
>roodypoo

around snacks never relax

The game

Sage goes in all fields

niggers are niggers who nigger up the niggers

Can you smell what he's cooking, roody-poo?

POOL'S CLOSED

Pretty sure you mean, "Swimming not currently available". Newfag.

>implying it matters
>implying everyone hasn't left
>implying this board hasn't become trap fap central
>implying I'm even gonna look at this thread again after I'm done poopin.

Sup Forums used to war over whether Stephanie or Emma was its queen.

There were anti-Bush threads every day.

Roodypoo.

Greentexting wasn't always a thing.

boxy

i was here before the rock started cooking

The pool is closed.

Maan, yeah. Fuck yeah. The old days. I liked those days a lot. Simpler times, younger times.

xD

I've been here for around a year, so I know what I'm doing.

habeeb me when I tell you that I'm an oldfag

niggers

hah nice, guys. pretty cool. Half the people here probably wont know what the fuck these things mean even.

I remember the vicki threads

>fuck you nigger

fuck you candlejack you mothe

Tall feline is tall

Nice qua

How do the pictures get into the compooter?

you dun goof'd

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

I can smell what the Rock is cooking, and I remember when the word meme didn't just mean any picture someone added text to.

youtube.com/watch?v=tviPLpD8VG8

The concept of cringe was invented later but the seeds were already there.

▲▲

i accidentally a whole coke

▲▲

youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A

proven

▲▲

bunch of god damn candy asses in this thread. someone alert the people's champions.

yeah, i know it wasnt that long ago, but fuck off

who is she?

Newfag

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4 [Open]

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280

>implying chocolate milk is better than regular

how do i get green text?

black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter
black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter
black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter

I am an elderly homosexual. Try me.

white lives matter more

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Someone got the original?

The quads of truth

▲ ▲

What about some tasty dead memes that never even caught on?

Wall into bathroom, that one only lasted a day in about 2009