About 4 months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit about 72 million dollars from my great uncle who was a...

About 4 months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit about 72 million dollars from my great uncle who was a very large business man. After a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit.. I got the mula. A lot of you were begging for shit from me last time.. but now shit is settled and i may just make some dreams come true right now. First person to get quads gets $50,000

Other urls found in this thread:

donation.cancerresearchuk.org/my-donation/#single
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not just donate it to cancer research or als?
Make a wish foundation even. The money could go to better uses.

rolll

Roll

Czech n kek

Can I just get a handjob and maybe a few chicken nuggets?

Rolling
But I also agree with this user if you want to give so much you should probably donate

Quads for science

Roll

Roll

Well...

I want $50000 dollars

Roll

Roll!

You fucking retards there's another thread which is almost exactly like this, it's copypasta.

Rolls for jesus

Roll

>my great uncle who was a very large business man.

your previous post said it was $150mm. i called you a liar...i'm doing it again.

>liar

Roll

why not right br roll

roll

donation.cancerresearchuk.org/my-donation/#single

Rollin

pls,

Roll

Damn

Hand it over, nigger

roll

Roll2

quads eat my ass

Check'em fags

They see me rollin

Kik me j_waltz53 roll

give it to me then

give me the money boiiii

They see me rolling

sasas

Rollin

roll!

Roll

quads

cash?
or check'd?

Fuck this shit

Ahahahahahaha

rip

It's simple, give me mine money

rollin

NEVER QUADED IN MY LIFE

quads try!

Yeah, funny hahahah. Especially when you got same problem

if you make it they will come

r

R O L L

I don't think that's possible

[email protected]
Quads mate

Flaming fart knuckle

Top kek

rolling again

I call bs

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280

roll

>mfw some legit believe in this thread

pic related I guess poorfags

Gtfo faggot im here for my schmeckles

roll

Roll

camisamus

About 4 months ago I found this copypasta you faggots I was horny for b8 m8 my great uncle who was a very large business man porked me. After a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit.. I got the dick again. A lot of you were begging for the faggotry from me to stop last time.. but now shit is settled and i may just make some old men come right now. First person to get quads gets the D.

Kik:buggymike

No proves
Not real
(pic related every body in tread)

roll

camisamus roll

Roll

roll

Give the money to charity instead

roll

Rolll

rolling for the lulz