What are these? Prescribed for anxiety but I have none what will happen to me and how many should I take?

What are these? Prescribed for anxiety but I have none what will happen to me and how many should I take?

Bump

No for real, I'm at work and I've got the bottle. What do?

Typically anything ending in -pam is a barbituate, which are anti-anxilitic. Alternatively you could just Google it instead of being such a huge fucking faggot.

Nice dubs
Just take one with plenty of water and it'll make you feel fine nice and relaxed
When you finish work try a few more

Vampire piss is good for anxiety

I've had them before so I'm not shitting you just try one for now

You lucky shit you hit the jackpot, you wanna have the best day of work in your life slam a couple of those pills down your gob an you'll be acting like jack the lad before you know it

Blurred vision , drooling/slurring, and loss of balance or coordination are the most fun side effects!

Zombie pill. Want to be a zombie? They're great if you don't have anything you have to do.

Who is Jack the lad?

Congrats, you've got yourself a script of K-pins. Either take them or sell them.

They've got a decent market.

benzo

bottle looks kinda empty. why don't you refill it?
oh wait...

They're klonopins. I will gladly take them from you OP.

You'll feel relaxed. If you never taken them before, you might fall asleep.

they're the best

Oh wait what? Say it lad. SAY IT!

Oh no guys I'm super fucked. Can't work under these conditions.

Honestly, take one or 2. I was diagnosed with anxiety and given a script of Xanax. My anxiety made me wary of taking them cause I was worried it would make it worse, but goddamn, those things do the trick. You know that feeling where you close your eyes to go to sleep, but then have to get up to take a piss or something? You're like, half a sleep in a kinda zoned-out stage? It's like that, only it lasts longer and makes you not care about anything.

Maybe you should have talked to your doctor a bit more before filling that prescription, eh bud?

There's like 8-10 more pills left I'll just get more later.

At .5 mg taking 2 will probably make your legs feel a bit heavy
Taking 4 will make your whole body pretty heavy

I wouldn't take more than that if I wanted my body to know how to breathe

Search on google for benzo's they're great if you want to relax for a bit, drink a little bit of alcohol too when ur taking them.

He mistyped he meant OP will be jacking off lads

I just contacted Delaney French, MD
4201 S Loop 256, Palestine, TX 75801
(903) 723-8533

Told him the NDC# so he knows who you are

I lied. But come on man, use MS paint or something to hide the fucking prescriber's name

I just contacted DEA with same info. OP dealing controlled substances

they're benzos

don't start taking them unless you know you can take them as needed

i've been taking them every single day for a couple years and will literally die if i stop lol

Lol my moms Doctor.

Also, tell him my sinuses are still terrible and he NEEDS TO FUCKING FIX MY SHIT!