Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obvious the circle has way more chance of survival due to being aerodinamic and waterproof, get your shit straight OP.

I mean that's a lot of bears

Cirle obv.
gif related

>"That's a lot of bears"
CONFIRMED RETARD

circle only works against sea bears so grizzly bears win

one to the power of anything is still just one

"win"
Win what you fucking retard?

Wow, what a retard, are you a retard? You sure sound like one.

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
SAGE'D
.mh

How big is the circle?

Win a match of table tennis. Are you new here?

Since the universe weighs 1.5*10^53 kg, the weigh of that Many bears would destroy everything we know, aswell as the mathematical concept of a circle. So if the circle wins, it wins, and if the bears win, the bears still lose.

A circle because it's an abstract thing therefore cannot be destroyed

Stop spamming this shit, you faggot.

>who would win?

The Jews.

It depends, are all the bears fully grown alpha males? Or are they mixed with cubs and weak younger aged bears?

Bear could bite the circle into a square. On the other hand, circle could cover the "a" and transmogrify the bear into a bar.

I say circle wins.

Grizzly cause 'merica

Why are you voting for Clinton?

Of course it's not, he just drawed acircle my friend, if it was abstract den yu wouldnt be habled to dro it yu fucking ritard

When was the last time the bear has eaten ? How hungry it is ?

>/thread

>more than one bear
L2math

Why would that pic say 1 grizzly bears if bears is plural of bear?

All faggots stop using plural of bear. Or get Wolfram Mathematica and type in the number of bears depicted.

Depends, what's this circle's radius?

You're just spamming this in every post like a tin foil hat wearing lunatic shouting on street corners. Start your own thread and keep your shit there instead of polluting the entire fucking site.

l2math you fucking retards

Isn't that over a million bears or something? The bear would probably win depending on the size of the circle.

Because you're a FAG

It's a faggot filter.

Round 2

No but I think you are

Circles dont actually exist in real life. It's an idea. Op did not mention it was a drawing of a circle, just a circle

The Grand Canyon cannot wear gloves -> Disqualification.

What's a faggot filter?

>
Did you forget that muhammed ali is already dead? The grand canyon wins by default faggot

I think the grand canyon because it's really big and tough and Muhammad was just a human bean

Muhammed is going to heaven with 72 virgins and live eternally. The grand canyon is going to literally be hell when the end of the world comes.

Excellent point! What about zombie ali though?

The Grand Canyon will eventually erode away. Ali's legend will always be. Ergo, Ali wins.

Who would win ?
1 horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?

What the fuck. I've clicked the 3rd link and my desktop background has changed to pic related

So this data is so secret you actually have to pay money to decrypt it? Or is this just a scam?

This is creepy.

The duck, always the duck. I love ducks. It can rape the horses

The viewer of this match up wins.

horse sized duck, it would probably just eat the horses

The bear would see the circle, not give a fuck, fuck off and because it has left, forfeit the fight.

Retard. Can't you see that it's actually 999999 bears?

You got any valuable shit on your PC bro? If so, you're gonna have to pay up to get it back.

A hundre dick sied horses. Obviosly