I dont give a fuck about showing my face because i aint scared fuck you crackas my name is erica and black lives matter...

I dont give a fuck about showing my face because i aint scared fuck you crackas my name is erica and black lives matter bitches get use to seeing me everyday i am posting this here and we already done took over meme crunch

ok

You got some nice big ol black titties, there, sista.

Rip Harambe.
It was too soooon.

WE

WUZ

Well given you sit on a welfare case of white peoples money and do have the ability to sit and spam this thread over and over daily I believe you

show dem tittays

SLAVES and still is

It's not the color I have a problem with, it's the attitude.

pop that pussy

NIGGERS AREN'T PEOPLE
THEY'RE THINGS YOU KILL
WITH A HAMMER AND A POWER DRILL
PUT IT TO THE TEMPLE
PULL THE TRIGGER
THERE GOES ANOTHER LIBERAL NIGGER
NIGGERS, THEY'RE THINGS YOU KILL
SHOOT THEM ONCE
SHOOT THEM TWICE
FRY THEM UP WITH SOME CHICKEN AND RICE
NIGGERS
THEY'RE THINGS YOU KILL

So why are we voting for cuck trump let's lock up these nigs

Fuck off already with this shit meme

poor spongeblob

No. Hillary racebaits.
Black people and white people will suffer but white people much more in the end.
Trumps a cool guy and wants to fight racebaiting.
It's a good thing.

from black to white

Except trump would fucking destroy this country economically and he would be the only world leader to not understand MAD

what's the deal with the guy in the middle? i've been seeing his pics on here quite a bit lately, but no explanation.

No he wouldn't. How would he do that if America is already at an economic downfall.

dont look like she missed a meal her entire life, as a matter of fact she looks to be a few dozen burgers & fries over the limit

Airwrecka