Been with my girlfriend for 2.5 years now. Living together since Febuary

Been with my girlfriend for 2.5 years now. Living together since Febuary.
Trouble is she seems to have lost all desire for me, shes like my best friend/room mate now.
She's always talking about us getting married, buying a house and having babies together.
But I can't marry into a dead bedroom, as the child of divorced parents I won't do it.
Even if she were to change her mindset, would it be permanent? Or would she go back to being dormant if we got married.

Has anyone come back from this? It feels like shit. And I was ready to marry her before we moved in together.

Communication is the solution. Talk to her about what you feel

Maybe do more stuff together?

I've been with my girl about 4 years now and am in the exact same situation... I've talked to her about it and she's tried changing and being more into it but it's just her sex drive. might be breaking up with her soon to find someone who's more sexually compatible. hopefully we can still be friends afte a couple years

I just broke it off with my 4 year gf because of things indirectly related to this (obviously more shit as you understand)

THIS is the solution. unfortunately she moved abroad for a 1 year work placement so we decided to 'take a break' as we couldnt fix our relationship before she left.

also this, most important thing in a relationship.

she moved out last week and is moving abroad next week. mixed feels.

OP, let me give you some advice that most others would agree with.
You have to tell her how you feel. You have to talk to her about it. If you can't even do that then theres no hope and you will inevitably fall into a hollow relationship.
What you SHOULD NOT do is try to extrapolate on why she may be acting this way. No one knows why shes not as into this relationship but her. Identify the problem by bringing it up and letting her know its okay to voice her opinion, even if you're scared to know the truth.
I was with my girl for 4.5 years, we moved in together and everything. Now we're apart. Take my advice OP, I know I should have years ago.

*extrapolate for her

yup. it feels hard to initiate talking about this, but in the end it's the only way you can sort out (most) problems in a relationship.

also, do you really want to be with someone for the rest of your life if you can't express how you feel?

grow up

all couples get tired of each other sexually after 2-3 years...they can still find enjoyment in other things in life.

sex is like food, no matter how much you like 1 food, if you eat only that for a few years, you'd get tired too.

dawg its not her fault ur not sexy rofl. learn foreplay, learn her kinks and fetishes. if she has none just leave her cuz that shit wont last.

for example my gf is a complete masochist so i always tell her things to turn her on throughout the day.

Most weeknights I come home, workout, have dinner then usually watch some shows together. On weekends we usually go for coffees, movies or a walk somewhere at least. She has everything she wants, basically a best friend.
It sucks, I really want this to work.
Will try bring it up sometime soon, but she cries every time. Just makes me feel like a dick.

also try having a break w her. shit actually works

dawg u 2 kool 4 skool

You both know what to do when chewing gum loses it's flavor.
Also , do not buy her a house .
>Crisis averted

what does it feel like to not ever have been in a real relationship?

Had the same problem with mygirlfriend and she broke up. It is pretty easy to avoid. Show her that you are actually able to plan ahead and get your ass up. Do nice things with and for her.

Try to be not only the guy she wants to have sex with, but the person she wants to spend her life with.

Female sexuality is way more complicated than male sexuality.

Dont stand still. Develop yourself and grow as a human and partner.

Believe me, that will change most of your problems, if that is the reason for it.

She wants to see that you are the man for her future, for your future as a "family".

Dont listen to all the other retards here. I was in your position not long ago.

But your first step should always be to talk to her. Tell her how you fell, without making it seems like it is her fault. And also listen to her needs.

She's cheating on you bro. When it ends in the bedroom for a long time like that she's gettin her jollies elsewhere

get her out of the house more, my girl friend went from sex crazed to completely uninterested almost as soon as she moved in. Turns out it was all related to the fact that there was no thrill to it, started doing more exhibition type stuff and we are back to fucking regularly, but yeah communicate with her.

It really works? That surprises me. Do you just take a week or two apart and do your own thing?
Or longer?
Yea I kind of feel like I dragged this out for to long, but at the same time I don't want to give up.

It feels like not having strings attached and never having to deal with the hollow sensation of a dead relationship.
In other words , amazing.

Keep telling yourself that.

That sounds like good advice, we used to do this a little bit and it was always fun.

Happened to me. But i was theroom mate. Stole that bitch ez. Get ready to be cucked

the hollow feeling of not being loved must be great though right?

Love is a social construct

you cant fucking read you dumbass shit posting loser

he said shes like his roommate now

not that he has a roommate

niggers are dumb

No it's not you moron. It's genetic and has allowed our species to survive. I know mommy didn't love you but at least she didn't leave you in a dumpster to die. That's at least not hating.

And I was b8ed

Tune in to the beige phillip show and listen to the black philip show (there are only like 12 episodes)

I'm 50000% more successful with chicks since i started listening to them.

>depending on the "love" of others for your own happiness.
The only people that can make a fair assessment of love are divorce lawyers

dont listen to this retard.

50000% of 0 is still 0

With my gf for 2 years, almost as soon as she "lost her sex drive" we broke up. The relationship turned to shit in weeks

It sounds to me like she really loves you user.

Relationships are kind of like apartment plants.
They look better in the pictures.
Nobody "needs " them but people want them for the sake of having them.
They easily dry up and require a surprising deal of care and attention.
In the end , not matter what you do , they still wither and die.
Nobody expects it though they should.
You can still keep the pot but all you have is some dirt and dried up vegetation.

Shit happened recently with my gf of 3- 3,5 years. Stuff felt like routine and it felt like i lived with a good friend that i could be intimate with, and occasionally have sex with. I moved across the country and she stayed. Decided it was best to break up while we were on good foot with eachother and not try to make a relationship happen with huge distance. We talk regularly and I am starting to miss her. You kinda don't know what you have until you lose it. I was so comfortable around her, and I just think I will never find anyone better. Shits tough. She's still gonna study a while away and potentially seeing her with someone else is pain inside.

Possibly try to take a week off, like go see your family or say you are going on a trip with a couple of friends, then see how you feel without her for a while.

I was in a situation where i felt trapped and did not go too much out with friends and when I did i also felt like I couldn't do much without "cheating". Now I've been 3 weeks without her and I havent done jack shit since I moved.

This is my life, but i dont want to leave her. I've come to terms with the dead bedroom and have stopped trying to initiate sex with her. I just see the occasional hooker now.