Post your depressing lonely single guy meals

post your depressing lonely single guy meals

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
youtube.com/watch?v=q6KAVzPb_yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pork?

Why isn't there at least salt and pepper on either of your vegetables? Jesus, that's basic.

I'll keep going

None of these look very depressing

Everything looks tasty :/

peep game

unhealthy

Wow that's actually a pretty nice meal

if you had started this thread earlier i would have posted a picture of some bbq ribs.

That's all m I got
Remember being single doest mean you can't be gourmet my nigga

BTW I'm black

I eat these for most of the week.

Thx check out my music

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

I don't have a pic but pretty often for dinner I have two cans of sardines on saltine crackers and drenched in hot sauce. Served on a paper plate with an ice cold budweiser.

how do you prep the meat? when i cook taco meat i use old el paso mix and water but it's really dry unless i throw in hunts diced tomatoes....it's better but still far from god-tier.

Those sausages look pretty good fam

thank you for your service

o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7

Lunch break

a can of lima beans

You can turn that into mini pizzas. Tastes pretty good

I can't; I'm lactose intolerant.

Usual...

Typical amerifatty

get some plain english muffin rolls, mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce and make mini-pizzas.

slav detected

Homemade calzone bois

I'm not single, but I'm gay so basically single.

Dinner an hour ago.

Two girls and a cup?

Minimal effort.

You're an adult man eating that?

Brown it with a taco mix pack and 3/4 of an onion then brown a lil corizo and mix it in.
I use shredded cheddar and queso melted aswell

Mmm mmm good

Did you heat it up, or just eat it out of the can like I do...?

Lactose intolerant. :(

Black American

Damn

No single man eats that well.

>video game collector

Get a load of the turdcutter on that thing

Aren't MREs kinda pricey for an every day thing?

Adult and lazy. My dinner dishes consist entirely of one bowl, one fork, and one glass.

Are you in the military or just like to eat mre's?

Why do you drink for a plastic bottle in your own home?

Nah, we're both fags right? So we can kook obv.

If you're poor I'm sure they can be, I am not however.

make some pepperoni bread without cheese then.

the lazy man's way is to buy a loaf of italian bread, cut it in half and put sauce and pepperoni in it. problem is there's so much bread you may want to cut more of it out.

worth a shot.

Hungry man Fried Chicken is 50% of my dinners lol.

>Aren't MREs kinda pricey for an every day thing?

Not if you're going for that Tacticool vibe. Or if the taxpayers are footing the bill for it.

I like to eat them, the military won't take me in cause I have mental issues and a criminal history

Perhaps once I reach my goal weight, I'll try that.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6KAVzPb_yQ

perfect for this thread

Me too. Are you perhaps living in one of these weird countries that dont sell lactase? I can eat everything, just have to estimate the lactase I need. White toast would be good with 1500IE

i eat chef boyardee or campbells soup for lunch once in a while. so tired of cold cuts...

No pic cuz no dinner. Times are hard, can only eat one meal per two days. It'll be like this for the next month or two, but oh well, at least I can pay all my other bills that way and make rent.

tbh, I usually eat pretty healthy and decently, but hungry man's are the shit nigga.

Exotic, vietnamese?

>Nah, we're both fags right? So we can kook obv.

I didn't think culinary skills came with a predilection towards dick. Interior decorating and a keen fashion sense, sure, but cooking?

thanks, will try next time. also sour cream; i never get that either.

I'm in the U.S.

what kind of chink peas are those?

Fajita quesadilla

Dude, faggot's love to cook, idk what you're talking about.. Every guy i've dated has always been a good cook.

Nigga go fuck yourself.

you gon die, friendo

My favorite

Not op, but I like it right out of the can. Spaghetti and meatballs are the best like this.

Soybeans. They make a great substitute for meat.

>edamame
>meal

Poor nigger detected

Post a picture of your surroundings (right now) and I'll buy you a pizza

>Soybeans. They make a great substitute for meat.

No. Just no.

>yes
At least, when you're on a weight-loss diet like me.

Eating too much soy will turn you gay, fyi

Ok, so why dont you use lactase? I'm not stopping at the sight of some nice ice cream. My standard is 3500IE and I have up to 10k IE. With these, I can tackle even industrial lactose sweetened chocolate cake (if I must).

That feeling bros, I know it.

Damn, nigga. I love me some Exist Trace.

Literally this...

Just yes!

Gay, straight, bi, asexual, trans, pan, toaster oven, etc, it doesn't matter. I'm single regardless of what I call myself.

Well, it's fine since I'm losing weight anyway.

are you russian?

They make good music to workout to.

I have tried all the sardines i can get my hands on and these are easily the best. couple pieces of good crusty toast, some salt + fresh ground pepper and that is a wholesome meal. they are actually quite healthy.

Oh and if you doing nachos throw them shits in the oven at 400 for like n 7 min with a ton of shredded cheddar then start topping them
It will make em a bit firmer to hold toppings

Link My MUSIC On YOUR Fb Man SUPPORT

peanut butter cup ice cream