Should I commit suicide

Should I commit suicide

No.

Flip a coin. Heads your dead.

I said no.

double dubs dont lie

are you that desperate for attention that you come to Sup Forums begging for redemption?

we all know you're NOT
EVER
GOING
TO
KILL
YOURSELF

Wait untill Trump wins.
You may have the will to live again.

Flip again until you get tails

will OP deliver?

depends how you feel about commitment

FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT

If you are a coward dog, who can't deal with things, then yes.

yeah...people are too stupid,,,,the few individuals perceptive enough to see it, suffer trying to think things are going to change,,,people are going to change, they are not....do it op,,,ive been wanting and trying for years now, and its no life,,,just do it at once,,,and send some courage vibes to other fags so we finally do what we need to do, and leave this shithole, leave the motherfuckers in it to rot like they deserve. there is nothing or noone, no friends, no family,,,they are all the same shit

hahah if you live your life like a sheep, a selfish turd floating in the current of society, then its easy,,,being a hipocrite is the only way to live,,,,when you realize this,,,the only respectable thing is to an hero...

You're stupid.

The world's a shithole, but are you really going to lay down and let it fuck you? Committing suicide isn't strong, or courageous, it's cowardly and stupid. You're causing grief to those who care the most about you - if you really want to end the misery, improve your life you pathetic fucking whelp. There are people out there who're starving, who sell themselves on street corners just for the guarantee of a meal and a bed. Why can they ebb out an existence, yet you can't?

Take a long look at yourself in the mirror, OP, and don't listen to these dick-less basement dwellers who need to make others miserable.

i dont see you doing anything about those suffering people,,,,go on watching tv hipocrite piece of shit.

OP here, that's probably the best response I've ever heard on Sup Forums, I'll take your advice dude, it's a hard fucking go, but I'll give sticking around a try

Yes,

i am continuing my hipocrite life because other people are suffering,,,this is the classic bullshit that families of suicidals tell themselves so that they dont feel bad,,,,hipocrites all of you.

Are you actually retarded?

"i don't see you doing anything about those suffering people" - we're on an anonymous message board, moron. You don't know anybody. Before you slam your greasy sausage fingers back on your keyboard to try and make your next point, try reading a dictionary so I can understand you.

inb4 huehuehue whiteknight faggot

yes

I'm proud of you, user. Go make something of your life.

no

hipocrisy at its best,,,,you are calling me a whiteknight,,,,hahaha,,,do you know me also? how do you now what other people go through,,,how can you say....you people are all complicit in the suffering of others, all society teaches you to do, is live of the system,,,,and when someone rails off, all you can say is that, thats the way things are.

you are the fucking white knight,,,dont be a hipocrite faggot, if you want to kill yourself, its your right, no whiteknight faggot should be telling you otherwise,

>>no

I'm waiting until Hitlery shams the election then going to get myself killed somehow. Probably going to live life up until then. Not much longer... maybe I'll try to go on a date with that one girl I really like... idk. No point in living

"Improvement" is entirely subjective. I am work on increasing my muscle strength currently but I wouldnt say I'm improving anything. I'll still be a virgin in a world that works against me. No desires other than to be left alone but I can't seem to get that without money so fuck me

Dubs checked.

Yes.

Do you have AIDS/CANCER?

Yes: Dont worry they will do the work for you

No: Dont bother its a waste of police resources

how about you slamming your greasy fingers judging suicidal people humm? you might have gone to some shit,,,,you still dont shit...when you get there, youll understand that you faggot whiteknight hipocrite comments dont help at all,,,,,op was a attention whore,,,not really wanting to die.

(you should feel bad that you feel that way,,,what a coward...if you do it you are a coward)

-hipocrite whiteknight

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story, and a price, and in 21 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door

The world isn't a shithole. But committing suicide isn't cowardly. It takes some serious balls to do it, dying is scary as fuck.
It's the same as when people called the 9/11 hijackers cowards. They were a lot of bad things, but not cowards. I don't know why people say this shit, to make them feel better I guess? You feel powerless about terrorism, so you call them terrorists to puff yourself up and feel better?

That said, I do not recommend suicide. There is a good chance things will turn around someday. I am living proof.

I really wish I had a reason to live or at least could convince myself that living is OK. For me it's a chore I do to keep the few people around who seem to care about me happy.

One day, when the opportunity arises, I will die before my time. Just waiting now

Define "turn around"

Please

whiteknight faggots who think they are very brave,,,,,when someone says suicidals are cowards,,,i know they dont know shit of what they are talking about.

LIVING IS CANCER FAG YOU SHOULD DO IT

>You don't know anybody. Before you slam your greasy sausage fingers

Says you can't judge or know anything about anybody because anonymous message board
assumes guy is moron with greasy sausage fingers

do you get whiplash contradicting yourself so fast

yet they will call you selfish for it....the people who are making you live and suffer without purpose, without you wanting to,,,but yet you will be the one called selfish,,,,sad stupid world

I already said I would. Can't do it while typing

this is life basically

Like, honestly l, why couldn't my mom just had an abortion? Why did my dad have to fuck my mom? I know it was fo day pusi boiXD but it just gets worse every day

I mean, you may be a happy person, enjoying life, not poor.
Maybe you are married with kids you love. and that is very satisfying. Or maybe not, but you are still having a good time.

people have kids like getting pets,,,just cause their lives lost meaning, they feel that taking care of something will bring it back,,,it doesnt,,,then you get families raising kids they didnt really want, accesory kids.

Probably

The world is already overpopulated. Sacrifice yourself for the betterment of humanity. Do it faggot

This is true sometimes. You get out of school, get a job, maybe get married. And then you are like, "what am I supposed to do now?" And the answer is, "have kids I guess?"
Some people really want to have kids. Others just don't know what else to do.

Ha. Haven't felt "happy" since like 6th grade and there is no way I'm bringing more people into this world to suffer. No woman has ever shown much interest in me and the few I like, i don't have any idea how to tell them.

I'm on the path to death, like every else. I just want it to happen

Ok, I guess. I was super fucked up for about 10 years, but I am doing great now. But do whatever you want to do. You own your own life.

cancer are cells that refuse to die, even though they are not working right,,,well thats our society today, cancer,,,,the only few sane people are the ones who want to kill themselfs, its a simptom of sanity, but that doesnt mean you have to do it,,,you can keep going, bet on an apocaliptic future, in which faggots will die and life will have a purpose one again

If you really have to, sure. I cannot and will not stop you because that is cruel to force you to stay and suffer. Try getting as much help as possible first please. Good luck.