Leftist Cucks Fuck Off

Leftist Cucks Fuck Off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGR6H3fSm8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being intolerant of intolerant people
how is this any different than PC culture?

When one of the greatest punk bands of all time tells you to fuck off you truly know you've lost. The simple existence of this song BTFOs all of Sup Forums.

I cannot think of a more nu male band than Animal Collective

pol cucks fuck off

The simple existence of a Trump presidency BTFOs all of leftist America

It's being intolerant of people who are intolerant of intolerant people.

It BTFOs liberals, not leftists.
I'm honestly happy Trump won.

Why?

>muh tolerance
read zizek fuckboi

The PC crowd aren't just intolerant of the intolerant, they're intolerant of uncomfortable truths.

For example, the statistical fact that blacks are (comparatively speaking) incorrigible rapists is uncomfortable to them because it doesn't conform to their "everyone is equal" worldview, so they'll censor it by calling it racist etc.

This is a jam, but swastikas DO look cool. THE MORAL DILLEMA.
Can we talk about how based the Celts were instead of having an insult snowball fight in here?
youtube.com/watch?v=uGR6H3fSm8I
*keks nasally*
*jejs basally*
WHOA DANG INCEPTION!!!!
It'd be better than listening to him I guess. Dude sounds like he's constantly salivating.

Because it fucks america

"left" and "liberal" aren't interchangeable synonyms (liberal is by definition center-left to center-right depending on the country and time period), same with "right" and "conservative."

i swear Sup Forums is the most politically retarded board

Hillary's liberal establishment was backed by the Saudis and if she would have continued funding both sides of a civil war in Syria. Trump's foreign policy is if anything more left wing than Hillary's if he takes Assad's side
.Triskellions are just better swastikas
Racial determinism is retarded. Resorting to 20th century race science to justify treating someone badly on an individual basis is just moronic.

>Trump's foreign policy is if anything more left wing than Hillary's if he takes Assad's side

Kys Imperialist cunt

you know there is a whole board dedicated to sharing your political beliefs

Sup Forums ballsucker get out

Think for yourself you hiveminded prick

Are you one of those Trot faggots who sides with ISIS?

Why do you assume that I treat people bad on an individual basis? I don't believe in that at all, I FIRMLY believe in always taking the individual on their qualities (which is why I'm against affirmative action and demographic quotas in work places).

I see no good reason to pretend that certain groups aren't on average objectively better or worse than others in various areas. It's just dishonest and naive. Blacks rape a lot, deal with it kid.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD ON A MUSIC BOARD.
FUCK
ALL
OF
YOU
LIBERAL, ALT-RIGHT, I DONT GIVE A FUCK
HAVE THIS CONVERSATION SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FUCKING LOSERS.

>
I see no good reason to pretend that certain groups aren't on average objectively better or worse than others in various areas. It's just dishonest and naive. Blacks rape a lot, deal with it kid.
The entirety of "muh redpill" culture is a lot like woke culture in the fact that it presents obvious political facts as forbidden truths. Yeah, crime is higher in black neighborhoods but why? Is it their material poverty or massive presence of opiates in black communities? Could it be a mutual distrust of law enforcement? No, it's because they're lazy rapists. Nothing else could have caused it.

Fuck meant to greentext that first statement but pressed enter instead.

nazi fuck
punks off