How do I stop being a beta fag? Has anyone actually managed to break out of this predicament?

How do I stop being a beta fag? Has anyone actually managed to break out of this predicament?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ow0lr63y4Mw
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask pol

Yeah, I lost 80 lbs and started taking prozac. Life has never been fucking sweeter

Isn't that shit supposed to make you fat and impotent though?

aint saying im a alfa cuz im still a beta but preety much I improved myself over the years,

First of all start doing martial arts (mma,boxing, etc) start going to the gym, get a interessing hobby, a hobby that would interest the females (so no poemon colecting), get a god paying job, or atleast a job that u will be proud of yourself, try to accept youreself and they to improve yourself everyday, dont be a whiny bich, cuz no one is going to feel sorry for u, going to the army is a pro tip

Have you heard of ".45 Therapy"?

p.s.
try to suraoud yourself with alfas, try to find alfa friends so u can lern from them, getting mannly friends is a good think since with wime u will be like them

I dunno, I never listen to what Prozac tells me.

I have now. Just looking it up.

Here is another candidate for .45 Therapy.

Try this first.
youtu.be/Ow0lr63y4Mw

>get a job
>buy a car
>get into the car scene
>read forums
>visit car meets
>use all your knowledge
>speak less-listen more
>get into some races if you can
>you will make friends even if you don't want to
>you will be the man they look up to if they think you have the knowledge
>alfa?

>>speak less-listen more

Very true user. Gotta work on that one.

this is the thing im talking about, get a mannly hobby ffs,

going to the army improved my life ALOT, totaly a gamechamger,

Why are you convinced being a beta is bad?

My boss is a beta. He makes way more money than me. Who's the winner? Weezer are all betas. They make (made) great music. Some of my favorite comedians make jokes about themselves essentially being beta, so I don't understand this hole craze.

Or is it that you're all still high school age and still concerned with every dimension of your appearance. Now that's some ultimo beta shit.

Took me 2 years to go from omega kissles virgin nerd to having 2 girls 3 rare cars and being the first guy to get a call when there is something interesting to do .

Something I should have done when I was younger. Totally regret not doing it. Would have knocked some sense into me.

It's not so much about appearance but being able to lead.

Stop worrying and do what you want

if you find there is an obstacle in the way, get rid of it or get around it.

I feel like even needing the guidance of others to lead or reading things like TheRedPill is the same as self-helpers who are desperate for some sort of solution for problem they create in their head.

That's particularly pathetic.

Beta isn't bad at all...Its just sometimes people have had it being the 3rd wheel.
There was a time i was in between being beta and being alfa,and honestly that's where i felt comfortable. No one looks up to me ,no one looks down on me...perfect

Most men are actually somewhat beta anyway. Can't have all chiefs and no indians.

I'm fine being beta, how else would I get alpha dick?

Enough with the faggotry.

evidently fine with being a fag as well.

Hey man, this faggotry has got me laid.

a lot

you cant say you had sex until you have smelled the sweet and sour smell of pussy juice or felt it squeezing your dick.
Stop being a faggot you faggot

And given you an ass like a clowns pocket no doubt.

I did that back in high school. It's nice, but girls are too much effort. Plus, dick is a a lot better.
The ability to go deep doesn't mean I'm not still tight.

man what the fuck is wrong with you
can mister chink owner of Sup Forums just make a gay sub-Sup Forums or something

Prove you are a fag... sharpie in pooper...the bigger the better

depends. in what ways are you beta? also
>brotip
alphas are just as sad as betas, only in different ways. think outside that black and white bullshit.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Everything you need, if you can handle it

I'm beta in the sense that I suck at leading with women. I get all emo with them and make a fuck out of myself. I also have trouble with confrontation and tend to let people walk on me. Been ripped off on jobs several times etc.
How are alphas just as sad?