You know what to do

You know what to do.
Dubs decides

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes rol back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Hi....

hi

Roll

How much for the night?

>swiping right on fat whores

oh god i just want to fuck a turkey sandwich so badly right now. im sorry you had to see this side of me

WINRAR

You wanna watch scarface and fuck ?

RAR

Roll

Checked and mated

Checked

Op delivered!

winrar

Gianna Probably won't respond so let's try again

supppp

The first sign of the apocalypse happens when op stops being a fag. Good work.

Kek

top kek

OP here literally downloaded tinder for this so I'm waiting on more matches to get more going

i like to shove pickels up my cause it warmsup my asshole and makes it wider so i ill be less tight when you shove you futa dick in me and ill be less tight and it will be more challenging and i like a challenge

Make a fake chad profile to help get the ball rolling

Tis gon b gud.

Better not just swipe right on all the fat bitches you see OP. Get some classy ones. They are the whores in disguise

Rolling

Rolling:

Tickle my anus and call me samantha

Rolling.

How far can you stick a bottle of Svedkas vodka up your butthole?

I would like to ching chong your ping pong with my ding dong.

this is an odd question... but how often are you asked if you have a dick?

I have failed you all as OP.

I'm gonna go suicide now

Wha happen.

Spam right with, "hi" until you get nibbles

Hey, I know we haven't talked since the incident and the family probably made you forget about me, but I'm your uncle Jeremy. You've grown into a very beautiful sexy girl, wanna hang out, do some catching up?

I shoved the phone up my ass and can't get it out.

Op it's all good mang keep it up

Well, fuck. Shit happens, bro.

top fucking kek

Hey, I know we haven't talked since the incident and the family probably made you forget about me, but I'm your uncle Jeremy. You've grown into a very beautiful sexy girl, wanna hang out, do some catching up?

;)

>what where u listening when u took that picture?

That's just so subtly... wrong.

Moralfaggot

;)

>Implying uncle Jeremy would be interested in an adult

Not saying I don't like it.

I wanna talk to u. Give me some way to talk with u in private

Maybe he does? Maybe he's a changed man?

Or maybe he just wats to get at her younger sister?

Cuck