How has this not leaked yet? Anyone know where to find it?

How has this not leaked yet? Anyone know where to find it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DngeTrrHthw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what am i looking at

they kill all the humans in the end

shitty movie about sentient food and sex jokes

It's toystory remake with a twist. This time it's about sex toys.

not gonna lie it was worth the 12$ i had a good laugh from start to finish.

Stop for a moment and think.
You laughed at a hotdog for two hours.
And you paid to do that.

yes and a bun.. and i was not intoxicated how about that.

its a movie not a fucking hotdog.

in his defense the hotdog is on screen a lot... so however its worth the money solid 9/10 comedy

Seth Rogan, plz go.

give it a shot if it doesn't catch your attention walk out ask for refund

Funny how everyone taking a cartoon movie made by comedians seriously what the hell did you expect

saw it today. It was certainly nothing I had ever seen before, and succeeded in pushing my limits of comfort in a movie theater, in a good way. My friend and I walked out having no idea how to describe what we just watched.

I would have really loved to watch seth rogan pitching this to sony pictures.

Was there as much profanity as there was in the trailers?

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with cursing, but those trailers made me cringe with all the unnecessary cursing they had.

Cursing just for the sake of being "edgy" and an "adult" movie is fucking stupid. It made so many parts of the trailer seem forced and as if they were trying really hard to be funny.

Fuck you

Too bad there aren't any actual sex toys

>imdb parents guide says there are ~130 fucks
no way am i paying for this movie

If it were made by anyone else the reaction would be the same

Like I said, if they actually are funny and fit in, then there's no problem. But watch the trailer, you'll realize how they were trying so hard to fit in curse words as if the more they said the funnier the movie would be.

There was a lot of profanity, I wouldn't say too much. My friend made the comment that they start out hard to try and clear out all the shitty parents that brought their kids to see the movie.

It was pretty violent as well, that cringed me more than the profanity.

Do not take your kids to see it, or your parents.

Trailer made the movie look absolutely horrible to me. Is it significantly better than what the trailer shows?

It was a very good movie goys. Everyone thinks it is a good movie, if you don't, then you're retarded. I also thought it was genuinely funny and had a lot of good jokes in it. You won't regret going to see it, and if you don't like it, the theater will give you your money back, as they usually do.

How violent can a sausage get, wtf

>as if the more they said the funnier the movie would be.

That's what Seth Rogan fans actually believe.

It's a literal shit movie. There's a food orgy at the end which made me cringe back to the Stone Age. I wouldn't recommend watching it.

Modern "comedy."

Fucking shit piss cock fuck on it.

It was basically just an extended version of the trailer. Really funny for 15 minutes, then really repetitive with the same jokes.

Nah, I actually want to see it myself since I've heard quite the range of opinions from it. I just don't know if I'll wait until I can stream it or if I want to go with some friends.

If it is a bad movie then I'm not fucking paying to be shilled out of my money. I can pop me own popcorn

This happens a lot -- why the Hell release a trailer that reveals that, hey, this movie is bad!

>Plz no bad words! Anything besides sunshine and rainbows is too edgy for me!

10/10, would make a movie based on this sentence alone and get 5/5 stars

>Seth cuck found

You say that, but it's very personified sausage.

That don't mean shit if it's just tearing apart another sausage. That kinda of 'violence' is already on tv

youtu.be/DngeTrrHthw

It's food rape

Not paying to watch this shit. I'll wait.

How the fuck did people get excited for this movie?

The trailer looks like a literal parody of other animated movies.

It's got the same humour as those "HEY WHAT IF VIDEOGAMES WERE IN REAL LIFE" videos, with the whole idea of food being alive and cooking it hurt it

It's filled with FUCK SHIT PISS SEX humour, which isn't actually remotely funny

The characters like the most generic fucking shit possible, without any of the sort of love or care that disney/pixar puts into their stuff. They just look like stock images or something.

And yet, everyone on facebook and shit is somehow excited to see it.

What the fuck.

Tbh, it didn't make me laugh too much but regardless, I pretty much liked it. Now if I was 16, I probably would've laughed harder...

That German potato getting ass raped yelling nein

>Implying you're not underage

MOOODDDS

Do they really?

yea, they make nerve gas with old eggs.

yea that was a stupid fucking plot line, using fucknig nerve gas with rotten eggs.

who cares, with only the trailer as reference, I can tell you its a horrible moving with a lot of good comedians just doing this dumpster fire for a paycheck

Same guy here and i haven't even seen it yet, but my opinon goes.

same fag

Nope, try again faggot

what the actual fuck

ok, that looks pretty jack worthy.

>cringe

What in the actual fuck?

WRONG. the bad guy is a douchebag, a literal douchebag.

>ask for refund
that's not how it works

TRIGGERED

markiplier is that you?