Hey crackers my name is erica and i will be here MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY FROM HERE ON OUT SO GET USE TO MY FACE WE DONE...

hey crackers my name is erica and i will be here MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY FROM HERE ON OUT SO GET USE TO MY FACE WE DONE TOOK OVER MEME CRUNCH AND THIS CRACKER HATE SITE IS NEXT BLACK LIVES MATTER

This is stale already

BETTER GET YA ASS USE TO IT BITCH

This bait is shit kys nigger

Let's try and be on time tomorrow, okay?

God I hope this is real

Pol is the other way nignog. Also try to find some other bait faggot, this one got boring

LIKE I SAID CRACKER EVERYDAY FROM HERE ON OUT

Crakkas gun take yo innanet way if yous keep sas mouthin like dayet

Anybody wonders what the mods feel? Like I assume this is a full time job for some of them, I wonder if they are okay. Mods if you see this could you tell me if you're eating okay? Are you going outside from time to time? We love you mod, take care of yourself

Nigger

Sage goes in all fields

nigger

fail. fake and gay.
all because of the name.
La'Erika, Erikeisha, Erikeshia, etc... I could see.
But Erika? Fake and gay.

Don't be rude. She's part of a proud warlike people that have a skin colour much more different than ours. Call her by her people's name, not her slave name. You will address her as Airwreckka, last of the great Ork clans.

Niggers can never do anything right lol

Its pronounced Orsimer, you racist nigger.

I'd fuck those black titties

Everyday would be too much like a job. But 10/10 bait.

Hey fuck you, you knife eared piece of shit! I don't go into the woods and tell you how to fuck a tree.

yeah well i really wanna see her tits

I NO MY NAME STUPID ASS CRACKER I GUESS ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE NAMED JOHN TODD OR BLAKE I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU ARE ANY OTHER PALE FACE ON THIS BOARD BUT KNOW UNTIL YOU LOVE ME BITCH BECAUSE I AM HERE TO STAY

love them big black titties

got tits on the middle one?

I am in love with you. Can you post some nudes please?

The only way a black woman's name is pronounced "Erica", is if it's spelled "Airwreck'a".

Also, tits or gtfo.