Need a medfag to help me with this. I'm thinking a bite of some sort...

Need a medfag to help me with this. I'm thinking a bite of some sort. It itches and I found it when I woke up this morning. For context I live in Arizona.

cancer

AIDS

looks like you have bad foot circulation. You most likely have type 1 diabetes. Have you been urinating more than usual lately OP?

I'm laying in bed with my gf who is a podiatrist. Her words exactly are "Put some cortisone cream on it dummy."

No I haven't, but I'll keep an eye out on that one.
I'll pick some up tonight. What does she think it is?

Nothing really. She thinks it looks like you scratched the shit out of it. You should stop scratching it. Put cream on it. The end.

everynight the rats eat a little more of your foot.

Does it sometimes present as little bubbles under the skin? I see you have hella dry skin on your soles.

Podiatrist grill friend also said that if it just showed up it could literally be anything. If it spreads up the leg then go to the doctor. If not, use cream and for the love of god stop scratching it. We are looking at the fucking pic and can see your fingernail marks on it.

You have been bitten by a UofA student. They are usually poor scavengers who will eat anything, including stinking in the peoples bedrooms and chewing on their feet at night. It's hard for them to except the reality that they go to a shitty University and have no futures.

Your best option is amputation. Otherwise you will get infected by the Tucson virus, and become one of the unholy children of southern AZ

No it hasn't yet.
Also I havent scratched it, as someone whose grown up around endless mosquitos I know not to scatch things when they itch. I mentioned a spider bite as I know they can be necrotic. The only thing I've done to it was put a bit of rubbing alcohol on it this morning to make sure it didn't get infected. But I'll definitely get the cream.

Well I'm glad I have such purpose in life now. Thank you

Well it certainly doesn't look necrotic. Just keep an eye on it. Are brown recluse spiders common to your area?

I'm not sure, I do know we have them here. Along with scorpions and other beasties.

Follow up: Doc says if it is a dangerous spider bite there'll be other systemic issues like fever and aches etc. if it is a spider bite it doesn't look as if it was very venomous.

Well that's a relief. Thank you very much. It's painful and itchy but no issues in fever or aching yet.

Doc says take an antihistamine (Benedryl) to stop the itching.

Will do, cream and benedryl. If I do get those symptoms it's best I go to a poison control center? Or just a regular doctors office?

I'm not a medfag but I'm pretty sure something is afoot.

Can we see sole of foot as well pls

If it looks necrotic or spreads go to ER. Otherwise, just monitor. Should clear up on its own in a day or 2.

Nice one.
Thanks for the advice. I'll watch for spreading.
I'm not sure you want to see them. As others have mentioned. My soles are pretty dry.

How dry? Lets see how dry they are then

There ya go, have fun with that one.

It may be relavent to the situation. Probably best to see them

If you can noticeably smell your piss when going to the bathroom (popcorn smell) you most likely have diabetes in some form, that said, you likely don't have it based solely on data from your foot.

Looks like a mild heat rash
Do this
and then put lotion with aloe on it after showering every night before bed.

Also get foot powder for your shoes and socks, use it liberally in your shoes.

:) thankyou

That clearly is a scrape. Also put some lotion on those feet.

This made me laugh so fucking hard. I don't know why it got me but it sure did. Nice one.

Dont put cortisone on it it'll flare up your athletes foot

medfag is the most newfag that you say fucking newfag

No popcorn piss, but thanks for the heads up. I have aloe already so that will be an easy fix. Thanks.

It's fucking nothing.

>you banged your foot into something while getting up to take a leak at night

>your shoes don't fit properly or had a rock in them and it gave you a blister/rash

or any of the billion other ways a small injury can happen.

Go see a doc if it gets infected, else just keep it clean and deal with it

For future reference, aloe is great for most skin conditions. Sunburns, dry skin, dry rashes, etc

Jeez ya fucking cucks, it athletes foot put some anti foot fungus spray on them, keep them dry and you will be good in a week

Recommend a brand?
Ah fuck you caught me.

A nice damp tongue shoukd fix that dryness in no time. Did i mention mine is available ;)

Med thread now.
Not op but here's my thing. I used to get these little red spots on my left arm. They appeared randomly and it freaked me out cause it was in a very organized pattern. They were lined up like in the pic. Do you think it's from the allergy test I did when I was a kid? I remember when I did it that it was on my left arm they put a lot of some liquid drops on my skin and started puncturing it with some kind of pin needle. I still have allergies after different treatments I followed. If it's beginning of summer and I open my window or go outside my nose gets instantly filled up. Or when I sneeze I don't do it just once. Everytime I sneeze I have to do it like 20 times and massage my face to make it go away.

You can fap to my feet if you please, but I'm not into someone licking my feet. However thank you for the flattery

Ok no problem thats all good with me. Thanks

i've had a bite like that, it developed into lymphangitis (a red line travelling up your leg) from there, it could develop into septicemia and seriously fuck you up pretty quickly, get it checked in case.

Any idea what you got your bite from?

Rub a tooth of garlic if it was an insect bite it would help but do this garlic thing for about 5 minutes also if your stomach is not that fucked up
swallow a tooth of garlic pray to Christ it is not a black widow bite or scorpion or the other kind that is similar to a scorpion because you would be in the ER with painful shots.
do the garlic thing it works if you don`t believe me google garlic anti poison.

most likely a flee or a mosquito, just look out for the symptoms that i've described tho as a bite as little as that could be fatal

Sure thing, thank you
I'll try it tonight, thanks

stop wearing sandals? if you are a sandal guy thats why your feet are dried out. stop doing it. you're really hurting your skin.

No I'm not a sandal guy. However I'm barefoot most of the time. Only wear socks when I'm in my sneakers. Any tips on taking better care of my feet?

Thank JesusChrist not me, God bless you can try it right now have a good night, if you feel sick go to the E.R or if you start feeling a numb feeling or fever don`t take any chances.
because if it is a black widow bite it could get really worse, if not try something fruit that cleans the blood apples, carrots, or get a water made out of lemon, then sip it down if you have a weak stomach don`t try it but it helps.

it's a scratch. see a doctor immediately if you have obamacare. die in agony if you don't

Sent from my Android phone

Show me pictures of your palms.

Does the mark on your foot blanche when you press it?

lotion and wear socks. shoes if you can till the skin heals. then you can change back to socks but keep lotion on them for a while. if you want any hope of keeping them soft then keep lotioning and shoe wearing.

HEY I'M IN ARIZONA TOO

However, I have no foot advice

d-d-d-duh arezina theer ate only 6 milliin plus peeple thete so unusuzal to findd atezona gere

drop dead tonight asswipe. also eat this sage fuckhole

Sent from my Android phone

lol
Sent from my android phone

You okay?

It barely blanches.
Palms for you.

What othet bits can we see?

this.
to be precise its an hiv infection in an very early stage

someone is mad that they're not in Arizona

you're going to die.