Alright Sup Forumsros how the hell am I going to get this monster up my stairs? In dire need of advice

Alright Sup Forumsros how the hell am I going to get this monster up my stairs? In dire need of advice.

carry it?

Carry it you fucking beta male

Bro, i literally just had that problem 5 minutes ago. Was trying to play ps3 and just said fuck it. Brought the ps3 to where the TV was; which is downstairs

Good advice. Let him sit on the floor playing his video games on an outdated screen, like the little fag that he is.

Wrap the cord around your neck and throw it?

Kek, we're not all as rich as you mang

wrap it around a blanket and fucking carry it. jesus christ.

kek

He'f have to get it up the stairs for that to work

Put on bodyboard and push up with two people

OP here. Took 2 grown men to get this thing here. I have no help. Wat do

The glass is the heaviest part, the very front of the screen is made thicker to make it look like a flat screen. Hit it with a hammer until it breaks and carefully pull the glass out.

If you do it right you will save appx 20 lbs on the overall weight, it will just look like an old school (round) TV. No big deal really.

Call a friend or somewhat friendish person. Say, hey wanna hang out. They come. Ask them to help you do this.Hope you have doritos and weed.

find some power armor. it'll increase your carrying capacity

haha, yes do this. Post pics and tell us the result.

Lift with your knees, not your back.

To be fair OP, this is the best and most effective advice you'll get here.

he is right. no other way than to just carry it. or build elevator.

Step 1. get a mexican (local depot lowes etc)

Step 2. Tell said mexican you will give him $3.00 to bring your tv up stairs.

Step 3. Bring said mexican home to bring tv upstairs.

Step 4. Kill mexican

Step 5. Burry said mexican

Step 6. Profit.

one lays it on a towel oe floormat, screen down and slides it up the stairs

Take it apart, bring it up, put it together.

lol, kek, whatever

Unload an entire magazine of rounds from an uzi into it for disrespecting you and calling you weak.

Just watch netflix on your laptop or phone until you can save up to get a 32" flat screen on a sale for 120. Probably save you on electricity too.

one glues a dirty shoe on it and leaves it until the morning and it will be where you want it, because you will put the other dirty shoe in the target room, the pair will be put together after they are cleaned by the lepricauhns.

>699503971
This

OP Here. I have a fucking 40 inch flatscreen but I got this to play retro games.

Carry it like a man?

How about you stop being a faggot and carry the thing up the fucking stairs? How the fuck did you even get it home? Fuck you, fuck off.

Ok where do you live if close I will come and help because I honisty don't have anything better to do then help strangers online (not sarcasm ) also if you kill me after that would be great so I am not scared of being murderd

>but I got this to play retro games.
Mfw

but a modern TV has inputs for everything, why did you not make the correct adaptor instead of getting a glass CRT?, like what r u tryin 2 play?

Fuck re looking this over my English sucks but dude I will help a b/ro out is what I am saying as long as you are close

You're the kind of friend I need to make.

I think he be Trollin us

Op or me ?

OP is Trollin, the situation is bogus.

Aww :( how you figure that?

Call one of your friends. You do have friends, right?

Is the photo not original

Look at all the gets in a row *•*

get a local homeless guy pay him 5 dollars.
Also give him some food.

Not sure if you're baiting but ill explain incase someone doesn't know. CRT tvs have no input lag compared to the 4 frames of input lag on most lcd screens. This makes it optimal for playing precise imput competitive games like smash bros melee or general speedrunning.

Kek, did you forget this is /b?

Walk it up the stairs duh you know like tip it and pivot on the corners

I have one of those same tv's sitting around at my place. It only weighs about 100-120lbs. Just pick the fucker up with the screen to your check and lift by the bottom back end. This is why you don't skip leg day.

Caus old TV games r 60/50 hertz @ 4by3 ratio, you can easy make a flatscreen run those modes.

take pic with a can of beer for reference so we can see how big it is

>grab both sides
> put penis in screen
>profit???

this.

don't be a fucking pussy.

numales should die.
Also rent a dolly you pussy.

LMFAO I sold you that shit a few months ago for $30 or something

Newfag

Mabey op is just to embarising to admit he don't have a flat screen ?

Dismantle it, carry it up piece by piece. Divide and conquer.

Those are around 42 in give or take two inches or so. I work at a hotel and when we got new sets for the rooms they gave the employees the old ones because they weren't worth shipping off.

Get your friend to help you, you dingleberry.

Answer me this op don't people that work in hotels get to live in them like in the sweet live of zack and Cody ?

ah ok, I get it now, btw u could just use a gamer PC monitor, less than 5ns update on most of them, human reaction time is upto 10ns so meh..
>ITT time to learn to make adaptors.

rent an appliance handtruck from home Depot or lowes or wherever. they have roller belts for riding up stair treads and a racheting cargo strap to keep the load on the truck. should only cost 20 bucks to rent

autistic nerd

I wish. Then I wouldn't have to pay rent at my place and I'd get free food. No, they see every room as revenue and the only time they'll cut that kind of deal is if they have a manager that's moving into one of the hotel's positions and they're trying to find a place. Once they find somewhere to live, they're out on their ass too.

Fucking underage faggots. I know you've grown up with super-light flatscreens your entire lives, but that's a Sony Trinitron. Do you have any fucking idea how heavy those are? They're like a slab of solid concrete.

I had a Sony trinitron about that size. it's not the weight, it's the awkward size of those monsters. they're just too ungainly to lift safely by yourself.

Take the cord, tie it around your neck tight and then procede to carry the tv to the window and toss it out.

You lift fuckboi

>10ns reaction time
robut detected

Aww I am sad

>699503168
THIS caus I've done it 8 times in the past.

Fucking trinitron. This set weighs more than 200 lbs and is awkward as fuck to carry.

I personally wouldn't even bother keeping it, for any reason. I'd either find the 34in widescreen version, or I'd find an fw900 from sony or the hp varient of that if I wanted high end crt.

However, op, wait until you have a friend to help carry it with you.

Back injuries are permanent, even if they go away from a decade, they always come back to haunt you.

Trust me, you don't want to live in a hotel in the first place. Shit tier ones are filthy as fuck, mid grade ones are full of assholes, and high rated ones are typically full of entitled assholes who think you owe them something. I may work at one, but I hate every fucker staying most of the time. You'll have about a handful of decent people and that's it.

Random /crt/ head here. This partially but also some retro systems won't be picked up by newer TV's at all. If they are picked up sometimes they show a black and white image that flip flops. If they are detected and display "properly" they are upscaled to hd resolution and usually looks blurry (pic related) and has various color or brightness issues on top of excessive input lag.

To remedy this you have to use an upscaler of some sort (Framemeister's are the gold standard for this but run in the 300-500 dollar range.) or you can skip that and pick up a CRT (which vary in price, starting at free depending on model and condition).

Stop breaking my heart :( Gaw all I knew were lies

Ugh, looks like a big Sony tube - have one just like it a few feet away from me right now. Heavy as fuck.

You could try walking it up the stairs:

>tilt it to one side
>put something the height of a stair (books, bricks, etc.) under the elevated side
>slowly lift the lower side up so it's even with the stair
>shimmy set forward onto the stair
>repeat

Remember, lift with your legs not your back, and also lift slowly (it's the quick clean-and-jerk kinds of motions that tear tissue).

Good luck. I've wanted to move the one I have but I've left it there just because the thing's too damned heavy (still has a great picture though).

Better to learn now rather than the hard way. People are assholes by nature and a quick romp through Walmart or any high traffic public place will let you know that.

man i've had hunners of tellys over the years and thers never been one yet i couldn't pick up.
Everyone ITT is total faggots born in the age of i-products.

>the 4 frames of input lag on most lcd screens
so get a plasma screen. Problem solved.

Size comparison

That's a big TV

I live in Canada don't get much mean butts up here sorry :(

Just do it

>40 inch flatscreen
Lulz I have a 65 inch SUHD curved un65js9000 that set me back 3,500 when it first came out totally worth it. Learn to tv Sup Forumsro.

1, menu
2, settings
3, native-input/noshit mode activate
4, profit?

> If it aint there then it's a crap TV
>or build an adaptor and use RBG with sync input
>last resort get a multiscan monitor

Yeah it sucks eh?

Do yourself a favor. Don't leave. Canada is one of those place that happens to be more polite and people know how to act in public. You're not really going to find that outside of there. Anyway, I'm out.

ask someone to help you carry it, idk how heavy that tv is but ive carried big ass old TVs like that with a friend before out of a basement to his car

You got your work cut out for you. I remember this set. Those are fucking insane. Only did it once, never again.

If you got money, rent some movers and have them do it.

Use your time machine to go back to where you got that TV in the first place and maybe it will already be where it needs to be when you get there

>curved
*cough* faggot *cough*

That's the type of TV that you bring down the stairs on the walk to the street. Why the fuck are you bringing it up?

Ok? Good for you I guess.

ITT: underage kids who have no idea how fucking heavy a trinitron is

I feel your pain, OP.

Great choice, btw. These things have great image quality.
Pic related is what I use for my PC.

dudes, c'mon stop chatting about games and shit get this faggot to man teh fuck up and get thon tv up thon stairs! even if you have to do the slide trick you'd better get it fucking done. You must be an bloke 'cos this is b n shit so get it don eOP get it done.

I have that TV too. It's a fucking bitch to move.

got a 21" sony still in use. weighs 86 fucking lbs.

Had the exact same model TV. Carried it up a flight of narrow ass stairs on my own.
Man up you bitch.

You found a way to go back in time to get a CRT television but you can't find a way to get it up stairs?

Get your slave to do it

Wrap it in a thin but strong blanket and drag it to the stairS, then when at the stairs,slowly drag it up and angle it do it does not bump all the way up