Incest Thread:

Incest Thread:

Captions, greentexts, stories, videos, etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/organizer/295612/Incest-Sexting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could make some OC to start these threads with you know.

bump

Bump

If you're going to bump why not just post some content?

Bump

I used to fuck my mom on the regular when my dad was out of town for business.

I was pretty young she stopped it when I was 16 and said I need to find a girlfriend.

Green text?

>started when I was like maybe 9 or 10
>when dad was out of town mom made me sleep in the bed with her
>she just cuddled me,
>soon after she started fondling me
>she showed me the ropes and taught me what to do
>ended up having sex for a solid 6 years

I think as I became a teenager i got to aggressive and she was afraid Dad would figure it out.

Kek. Nice greentext there.

Well I guess since no one else is posting lengthy content, I'll start with what I've got saved, then some fresh OC.

DEVIL TRIPS

On second thought I'll wait on the OC, thread is dead.

im still here

Lurking

Bump

Okay sound off, how many people do we actually have in here?

imagefap.com/organizer/295612/Incest-Sexting

you are all welcome

My Dad and sister used to fuck, Mom knew about it and just let it go on.

Oh not this cringey shit again.

>be in college
>have a fight with my GF like always
>her teenage sister is upstairs
>made some comment about her
>Gf says something like "oh yeah then why dont you fuck her then??"
>really mad I say fine I will
>marched up to her sisters room, barge in, rip down her pants and fuck her little sister while my gf watches and crys
>her sister is wet as fuck late that night fuck my girlfriend again with the the dick still covered in her sisters pussy juices.

I ended up fucking them both on the regular for a while. Ballsiest thing I ever did

Oh incest, my old friend. I thought we were done with each other. I thought I'd gotten past you in highschool when I fucked that teacher who looked just like mom, and accidentally called her mommy. We can't keep meeting like this, I know I should move on, but...

>unzip

That's not even incest you fuckin pleb, get out of here.

> be 14 year old me, pretty average kid tbh, played couple sports thats all
> had a family reunion one weekend, saw my cousin that used to babysit me when i was younger
> she's 4 years older than me, and she was a total miss perfect. super cute, polite, good in school, volunteers, just got a full ride to a pretty good state uni
> haven't seen her much since she moved away, only kept up on facebook and stuff. jerked off o her couple of times
> she's looking real fucking good at family reunion, wearing just cotton gym shorts and a tight t-shirt that rode up
> shorter than me by a couple of inches, had a really small waist and a really cute round little butt
> i noticed some of my family members checking it out actually
> catch up with her, trying to act like a cool older person but i'm a fucking idiot
> get caught staring at her tits and she just smiled
> im fucking stupid
> im the king of the rest of the children (they're like 5-10)
> adults getting drunk, she had a couple and we were watching a movie together, rest of the kids are passing out on the couch
> she says she's getting chilly and snuggles against me

>carry on

Please stop.

better?

> have my arm around her like a boss
> kinda starting to get a boner
> zone out watching the movie
> subconsciously squeeze and massage her shoulder, rubbing her arm like im warming her up
> she's leaning in more
> got a full on boner but it's angled just under the fabric
> she reaches for the remote because kids are totally asleep now
> movement somehow makes my dick rise up like fucking casper
> she snuggles back up against me and goes silent for a few secs. yup there's my dick
> "oh my goodness user"
> i pull my sweatpants up so it's not a tent anymore

sauce

Holy Fuck I have to know, who is this?

>Open link in new private tab
SELECT ALL IMAGES WITH COMMERCIAL TRUCKS

> next morning we're sitting across at the table
> she asks if i want to hang out at the pool with her and her friend
> her friend is a girl at my high school, hot as fuck, pretty much same body type as my cousin, nice small ass and really really cute
> fuck yes i do
> oh the kids are coming too
> i find out it wasnt her idea. adults thought it up so they could get drunk
> her friend picks us up. looking hot as fuck
> squeezed into the backseat with 3 little shits
> get to the pool, pretty awesome to lay next to really hot girls
> both girls are so damn sexy, and they're being super nice to the kids which makes them even more desirable. idk i love nice marriage material girls
> they notice that i'm kinda bored/ugh and idk, been pretendin to be chill but stared at them the whole time under my sunglasses
> they try to get me involved in playing but idc
> cousin's friend asks me to rub sunscreen on her
> turn into a total pussy and say no
> my cousin goes "awww user pleaase"
> end up rubbing lotion all over their back/legs, fuck yeah it was awesome. feeling the jealousy of every guy there
> i act like im finally convinced to play games in the pool with them/kids
> tbh it was pretty fun

cont

I had a gf who swore that, after her parents divorced and her dad moved out, her mom would make her do things like eat her (the mom) out, use a strapon on her, hardcore sexual stuff. And once she was older the mom started doing that stuff to her daughter.

bump

waiting

> kinda get physically with them at the pool, had a half boner the whole time
> i did care in the beginning, but after failing to avoid avoid grinding on them, didnt give a fuck
> pretty sure both of them felt my dick against their ass/leg a few times
> out of the water, her friend is totally flirting with me, we wrestle a couple of times and i get a nice ass squeeze out of it
> feeling total boss
> her friend is invited to dinner
> she teased my leg under the table a few times with her fingertips
> have a boner the whole dinner
> watching a movie again
> my cousin her friend and i one couch, rest the other

cont?

tbh no, way too much stupid information.

/thread

Speak for yourself, user

fuck yes cont you nigger
kys, all detail is great

cont, everythings made up in this shit hole anyway. at least we can hope

Yeah. Hurry up tho, were on pg 8 and ots looking like this thread is gonna be kia

my dick is interested

>too much stupid information
Nigger, what do you want?
>I see the sister
>the sister doesn't see me
>I pounce like furious mountain lion
>I mount her liker furiouser mountain lion
>the balls slap the ass
>the cum is happen
>the end is near
>the end is here

Does that fit your tastes better?

>not understanding how Sup Forums works

Kek

>be me
>white, skinny, beta af
>high school, junior year, almost no friends
>Desparate for sex
>i got no options
>notice sister is solid 8/10
>she is kawaii, into anime and shit
>me.too
>shes 3 years older than me
>one day she invites me over to her apartment after she gets off of work
>friend is away for the weekend
>she invites me to her room
>nervous af, not sure what to expect
>she tells me to sit on the bed, get comfortable
>next she leans in next to me, softly bites my ear
>she asks me "are you ready user?"
>i stutter "y-yes... what do you want me to do?"
>she smiles and answers "reply to this post in the next 60 seconds or your mother will die"

Guy who asked for less information here. Well played, i kek'd.

clever well kekd

rude

FUCK YOUUU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH

Seriously, if this stuff has too much info for you, the real greats must fucking kill you to read. This writefag here keeps it simple as fuck compared to Column or Shed or Cousinfag.

Plz cont

many keks

Still tho:

> Cousin cute, has perfect ass and GPA
> Muh boner
> Muh family boner
> Snuggle
> Pool
> Muh boner

Like nigga coulda started at the pool tbh.

>when I fucked that teacher who looked just like mom, and accidentally called her mommy
WE NEED THIS GREENTEXTED RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU FAGGOT

Back me up here people, I want to see this shit.

> my cousin is laying on one end while her friend and i are up
> her friend puts a pillow on her lap, shes sitting in the middle
> tickles the side of my lap hiding it from my cousin, kids can't see from their seat plus they're watching wall-e
> she notices the hard on then stops
> tickles me again when my hard on goes away
> i look at my cousin and catch her looking at me
> see her eyes dart to my dick
> she looks away and watches the movie
> her friend brushes my dick couple of times with her hand
> almost came when she slowly squeezed my dick
> movie is over
> been literally peeing precum
> her friend leaves
> i'm really, really fucking horny now. kinda angry at her friend for just leaving
> my cousin: "wanna watch another movie?"
> i was gonna go away alone and jerk off but man she's asking so sweetly
> fiiine i'll watch it with you
> adults offer us wine, i go fuck it i'll have some
> she and i are sipping wine watching how to train a dragon
> getting tipsy and getting bigger balls by the minute
> rub her arm like a boss
> the adults are really drunk already and wanna go to bed
> kids all get picked up and away, just my cousin and me now
> we're cuddling pretty much, she's leaning on top /front of me
> get a boner, it's kinda pressing into her
> i don't really notice
> she wiggles for room and i realize i've been pressing a boner into her
> i've had my hand on her side this whole time
> how to train your dragon is a very good movie
> man up and rub her tummy
> she doesn't mind
> idk if she even notices/minds the boner
> hand is getting pretty roamy, rub all over her tummy/side as we're watching the movie
> rub her ass
> nothing

cont

Yeah but a good story has buildup yo. There's a reason Lord of the Rings didn't start at Mt. Doom. There's a reason the harry potter books didn't start with Harry and Voldemort dueling in china, or whatever the fuck (never actually read those books).

A properly epic greentext needs time, development, characters, action, magic, swordplay, dragons, warri-... Maybe I'm thinking of a fantasy epic here.

Agreed, fuckin do it.

TYPE FASTER I can only stay erect for so long

I guess I could greentext it. Technically not incest tho, like I said, even if there is sex. Still want it?

Nigger this is Sup Forums. I'm trying to save the greentext and move on with my fucking life. Not read the description of the tiles in faggot's pool.

Yes

YES

do it

we're horny of course

Bit of artistic liscence taken with the diologue and sex bits, I obviously don't remember every word and detail of something that happened six years ago.
>be me
>be 16
>have massive mommy fetish
>be amazing bod adonis type alpha chad
>kek, no, I was a fucking nerd
>not full weeb or anything, but skinny, smart, more interested in science and history than girls.
>Junior year starts up
>5th hour is AP World History
>Sit down in the front row, eyes aren't great so I prefer to be in the front.
>Dick around with some guys till class actually starts
>Bell rings, we all sit down as this fucking improbably gorgeous woman walks in.
>She's clearly in her mid-late thirties, with a few laugh lines around the mouth and eyes, but still tall, leggy and blonde, with gorgeous green eyes
(don't have any pictures of her sadly. There's this one blonde british model chick with great tits that always made me think of her, but fuck if I can remember her name)
>Introduces herself, lets call her Ms. Smith, because why not?
>Ms. Smith manages to be that ONE teacher that everyone loves.
>She's witty, interesting, and suprisingly politically opinionated for a teacher.
>Actually manages to make fucking AP history interesting.
>Is bizarrely fixated on the Russian revolution, insists that when 9/11 actually happened she was the only person in the school who actually knew what was going on.
>Ms. Smith manages to be just barely on the quirky side of crazy.
>She and I like each other, both have similar interests and political opinions, both love roman history and physics, only woman I ever knew who would laugh at jokes I made in fucking latin.
>I was kind of Ms. Smith's teacher's pet, often stopping in to talk to her after school hours, working together on extracaricular stuff, even meating her outside of school a few times to visit some museums together (Chicago are, so we were within dirivng distance of some of the best museums on the fucking planet)

>Things actually started getting sexy after about two months.
>A friend and I wanted to talk to her about details on a class project, so we're waiting in her room after school.
>We're both sitting there looking at this "literary map of the world" poster she has in the back of her room.
>Friend feels the need to point out how hot Ms. Smith is.
>"Yeah? Thanks genius, I had't noticed."
>"She's like a puma!" he insists.
>"Like..." I think about it for a second. "Fucking what?
>"Like a puma! It's a cougar, but you know, more sophisticated!"
>I'm sitting there laughing and trying to figure out what the fuck that even means, when I notice the shadow.
>OH SHIT SON
>Turn around, Ms. Smith standing RIGHT. FUCKING. BEHIND us, with this shit eating grin on her face.
>Friend gets embarassed as fuck, as you'd expect, mutters something awkward and NOPES the fuck right out of there.
>The second he's gone Ms. Smith and I start laughing at his dumb ass.
>*insert two hour of talking about class project, I think it was about emerging political systems from feudalism or some shit
>Ms. Smith and I have been talking well past the closing hours of the school, it's now like 7PM.
>We get back to talking about what happened earlier.
>"So I still got it, huh?" she asks me.
>Bitch of course you have it, and you fucking know it.
>"Uh..." my teenaged mind has no fucking idea how to work with this. "I guess so."
>She laughs at me. "What, you aren't sure? And here I thought I was pretty."
>*proceed to flounder between trying to compliment her and trying not to make it weird
>She's barely holding back her laughter as she watches me squirm, but she's obviously enjoying it.
>Finally throws me a bone, asks me if I have a girlfriend.
>"Well no, not right now, but I've be-," I shut the fuck up as it occurs to me what's happeneing.

Please sauce? Or name to search from?

>My weak, feeble teenaged mindfinally works out that she's asking about my relationship status after spending the last ten minutes talking about how hot she is.
>Maybe... Maybe she's just interested in my life. She couldn't really be?...
>Decide to just play it cool, act like she's not interested.
>Make up a lie about some girl or the other that I'm interested in (in reality, I'd been masturbating to her for the past two months).
>She tells me that I'm great, smart, funny, blah blah, but here's her number if I ever want to text her with questions about school, dating, or hit her up on free days to go to a museum.
>hotwomanjustgavemehernumber fuckin wat
>Say thanks, yeah I'd text her, of course, blah blah, make an awkward excuse and leave.
>Freak out on my way home.
>Figure this doesn't mean anything serious, still excited because Ms. Smith GAVE ME HER FUCKING NUMBER
>Decide to play it cool, don't text her right away, give it some time.
>Next day we don't really talk, in or after class.
>Next few days are the weekend.
>Finally talk to her after school on Monday.
>"Hey user, I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable on Thursday," she tells me after class.
>Uncomfortable? Bitch what, why wou-
>"I figured you'd have texted me sooner," she explains.
>I immediately start damage control, just come out and SAY that I was trying to play it cool and not text her right away.
>Accidently let slip a little too much, make it pretty clear I want to look cool for her.
>Ms. Smith finds it adorable, of course.
>I text her right then and there so she has my number too.
>Over the next few days we text pretty regularly, talking about books, history, school, all sorts of shit.
>One day she sends me a selfie, a good picture of her in some nice clothes and makeup, showing a fair amount of clevage, asking me how she looks.
>Good. You look good.

Continue please. Swear to God if the end of this story is that you danced liked a dinosaur ಠ_ಠ

>lol, thx, goin on a date
(yes, she actually did that annoying shortened chatspeak shit. No one is perfect, though it was occasionally hilarious to see her launch into a tirade about the evolving political climate of ancient rome while using chatspeak)
>Okay...
>This doesn't mean anything, I tell myself.
>Later that night she texts me, says the date was terrible, launches on this long rant about "men her age," all but straight up SAYING that she wishes that she and I were dating.
(we kind of WERE dating by that point tho. We'd been visiting museums together on the downlow pretty much every weekend)
>Console her, tell her she's fantastic and beautiful, so on and so forth.
>She sends me a picture of her tits.
(INB4 "she'd never!" she had some fucking problems, get into that in depth later)
>My little mind. Was. Fucking. Blown.
>Tells me itll just be our secret, right user?
>Of fucking course it is.
>fastforward about a month, to a saturday night.
>>during that whole time we'd been texting every day, she'd sent me a few more pictures, always playing it off as "just a bit of fun"
>Ms. Smith and I just spent the last six hours together in the chicago field museum, got some food afterwards, she wants to take me back to her apartment to "show me some old books," that were relevant to what we'd been looking at all day.
>Even then I knew she was probably just making an excuse.
>We get to her apartment, not a great place, but not terrible; teachers don't earn too much in the US.
>Get inside, talk about history and shit for a bit.

>We're talking about Spartans when she just fucking stops and kisses me.
>The kiss is a full-blown, deep, romantic type kiss, with her tongue pushing into my stunned mouth.
>After a second she pulls away, those bright green eyes burning into mine like with this feverish intensity that even as a teen set off a few warning lights in my head.
>She looked way too fucking into this, but my horniness overruled common sense.
>Finally grow a pair, grab her and pull her into another kiss, practically dry-humping her as I push her onto the couch.
>We make out for a couple minutes of pure heaven, my whole fucking universe disolving into the taste of her lips and the smell of her hair.
>She eventually pushes me off.
>Tells me we can have some more fun on monday.
>I... What?
>"Wouldn't it make more sense to have fun NOW, rather than risking it on school days?"
>"Probably," she confirms, "But I want to fuck you at school."
>FUCKING WARNING BELLS
>At this point I realize there just might be something a little off here.
>"Okay, sure," my horny teenaged self agrees.
>She practically drags me out to drive me home, this smug self-satisfied look on her facec the whole fucking time.
>Warning bells still going off in my head, but hey, hot blonde wants sex, this must be okay.
>Fast forward to monday.
>Ms. Smith texts me to come talk to her in the middle of 3rd period.
>Fucking WHY?
>Bitch I have classes!
>Make up some shitty excuse about being sick, head out of class to Ms. Smith's room.
>When I meet her in there she has that same mildly insane too-interested look in her eyes.

>She's all over me as I get into the room, pushing me back on the desk and practically humping me through our clothes.
>Tells me she wants to fuck me right now.
>Her next class starts in about twenty minutes.
>FUCKING WHAT?
>NO WAY
>NOPE.jpg
>She slides a hand into my pants.
>YES.jpg
>DO WANT
>Start kissing her again as she rubs me.
>Diamonds in seconds, pull the front of her top down.
>fuckingamazingtits.jpg
>Start to kiss one of her breasts when she leans back, pulling me with her as she sits on her desk, legs spread on either side of me.
>I don't even get a look at her pussy as she pushes down my pants and guides me into her.
>Slide inside her.
>feels fucking godly.
>In seconds I'm plowing away at her, balls slapping her ass as she watches me with that same too interested, too bright look in her eyes, but simple satisfaction on her face.
>Totally lose track of time as I work, but being a teenager, I didn't last too long.
>Hear the bell ring right as I start cumming.
>Blow the biggest load of my life inside her pussy, look her right in the eyes and whisper...
>"Mommy!"
>Right as the super intendent opens the door.
>He pulls me off of her, shouting furiously,
>"If you don't reply to this post, your mother will die in her sleep!"
(in reality it led to a long and abusiv relationship that gave me some huge fucking trust issues in the following years)

I got one for you guys
>be me
>be 13 years old in 7th grade
>live in a trailer in my grandpas backyard
>cousin lives in the house in the spare bedroom
>hot as fuck
>Let's call her M
>plays volleyball so dat ass
>hang out almost every night
>play black ops zombies till the sun comes up
>make midnight runs to 7-11
>basically spend all of my time with her
>horny teenager self starts to get attracted to her
>see her in her panties a couple of times as she changes
>"Don't look user" Obviously I sneak peaks
>she stays the night most of the time and we share a bed
>cuddle almost every night as well as the trailer had shit heating
>don't try anything for a long time because beta as fuck
>one night I see her changing in the corner into some leggings
>small pink panties barely cover her perfect ass
>decide to finally try something
>play cod as usual, kick ass like always
>she's ok, kinda sucks but it's better than having no one
>nothing really happens that night, besides seeing her change and almost seeing a tit when she was upside down on the couch
>it get's late, we're both tired, sleep in the same bed as usual
>It's fucking cold so we grab extra blankets and cuddle up to each other
>Been sporting a half boner all night, but it was tucked up so it was hidden
>fake fall asleep for a couple hours to make sure she's asleep
>decide to try and become alpha
con't?

If you're just in it for the sex, skip to the last two sections.

nah son

Kek

> massage her ass and she's not saying anything
> pretty sure she can feel my heart rate from the air
> start kinda dry-humping her
> i lean back and pull her up to my by her ass
> she actually uses her arm to scoot up
> dick is pressed into her ass
> get super greedy and rub her tummy again
> get under her hoodie and it's just her bra
> contort my fucking arm and cup her tit
> play with her tits for a minute, still dry humping her
> idk how to play with girls at all
> pretend to know what im doing and rub her pussy
> wasnt the first pussy ive rubbed but i didnt know shit
> she moans a little bit
> keep rubbing
> "user i don't know.."
> keep rubbing anyway
> been needing to cum for like 8 hours, and literally on the edge for 10 mins
> "im gonna cum" idk if she even cared since we were just dry humping
> "ok"
> she's grinding back on my dick now
> holy shit
> literally bite my lip trying to not cum
> pull down her shorts somehow
> her bare ass is on my crotch
> pull my sweatpants down too
> my dick is right in her buttcrack rubbing up against her ass/pussy
> feel like im in heaven
> cum a fucking torrent with my dick between her crotch gap, fucking her legs while i cummed
> pretty sure i shot through her gap too
> keep grinding
> still hard
> she turns around and looks at me for a second
> her face is pretty red, but damn she looks so cute and sexy
> wasnt really thinking, kissed her
> shes kissing back
> rubbing her ass while we make out
> she's stroking my cummy dick between us

cont

Go on!!!!

nice bait mate well played

yes

I was a teacher for 15 years, when I was in my 20's and 30's I probably fucked 8 girls from the school.

Eventually my principal found out and basically said her was disgusted with me and I had to resign.

If this was today I probably would have gone to jail

staying diamonds until you finish

Well duh, that's unprofessional as fuck. Also illegal if they were minors.

got any specific stories?

How long ago are we talking that you did not get arrested for this?

> she asks me to lay on my back
> kinda wondering if she's gonna get pregnant
> shes a fucking mind reader, tells me she's on the pill
> my ass is laying on the couch covered with my cum, yuck
> im laying on my ass while she's up stroking my dick
> she hesitates for a second, and then kisses my dick
> she's sucking my dick
> fall in love with her
> really cleaning my balls and kissing my thighs and shit
> she's drunk
> "i'm drunk lol"
> what an awkward bitch
> she sucks my dick more, put my hand behind her head like a boss
> tell her i'm gonna cum
> "do you want to fuck me?"
> nvm i guess ill cum later
> probably last post after this

cont

I stopped teaching in 1986

Used to get some action from my step sister on a fairly regular basis. It started by me and all my siblings playing games, taking turns. Then someone suggested to try pretending to run a business. (Stupid kid things. I was like 11 and she was close to 8 the rest of the kids were like 6)
We ran things like dumbasses. And after a while they said they needed supplies to restock. So my little bros all left to go pick stuff up, while me and my sis held down the fort. (Literally we made a fort of blankets and couch cushions) after a while we decide to shut down and sleep. Pretend of course. After laying down for a bit, I tried to grab her hand, she didn't mind. I put hand on her leg, still no problem. And then I rubbed her legs. Still nothing, so I asked her if I could continue. She said ok, and the I mounted her and grinded for a bit, while also exploring with my hands. In the end I took off her pants and played with her pussy, and also licked her for a while too. Had to cut short sadly. As there was activity heading our way. So she dressed and we continued playing. After that once every so often we'd do that some more. Going on for 4 years. about once every couple months.