Ask a US Marine. 4 combat tours in Afghanistan. 1 in Iraq. Ask away

Ask a US Marine. 4 combat tours in Afghanistan. 1 in Iraq. Ask away.

Why'd you decide to get PTSD fighting for Dick Cheney's oil money?

How many dicks have you sucked?

How many goat rapists have you killed?

How many sandniggers do you think you've shot?

Free college.

Only your mother's.

did you take it up the ass alot

Ever fucked anyone while in uniform?

Not sure on the confirmed. Officially I have 11. It may be more, may be less. I'll never know.

See above.

what has been your initial point to joining the armed forces?

how would you describe the years as warrior for your country?

what is the purpouse of these wars? how did you help its purpouse?

did you ever regret becoming a soldier?

All the time by Uncle Sam. The cucks in the Congress/Senate have no idea what its like to be on the ground. They are shit.
Just my wife.

You should watch Longmire if you haven't yet.

Lou Diamond Philips alien-head is getting bigger by the year I swear.

thanks for your cervix

now post funny stories

You could have just applied for fafsa and got some merit scholarships instead of having nightmares about that time you killed a baby.

Free college.
Fighting was a mix of fun, anger, and sadness.

Being a service member of the US military was an honor but doing the things I did was not honorable.

Purpose of the wars? None. We didn't need to invade Iraq or Afghanistan. Saudi Arabia funded the highjackers. We should have invaded those child raping cunts and leveled their country. We didnt because Hillary gets a lot of money from them.

No regrets. I've enjoyed my time.

do people smell like poo poo when dey blowd up?

Nice.

>checked

Whey are those piece of shit CH-46's still in service?

You're welcome. How's Teresa?

But I got to kill Muslims. That was fun. Allah akbaaaaaaa boom.

What was your position on the war on terror before your service? Which is appreciated btw.

Now you have done multiple tours what is your position on the war on terror now?

lol no idea. Someone who has connections is still making money on them. That's prob. why

Who would win between 1,000 marines and 1 stick?

How fucking scary is it in a firefight?

what are your 4 weapon safety rules

Because dey fulla poo when dey blowed up, fool.

Whats the prostitute situation in Afghanistan ?

curious

This what's a firefight like

How do you go through your life knowing you've killed someone?
Not a troll question just curious

>things I did was not honorable.

could you elaborate ?

do people get pstd and get removed from battle.. never to return again?

Before the war: Kill everyone Muslim.

After the war: Kill everyone that tries to destroy the democracy that is our country. People like Hillary Clinton and George Soros should be drug out into the streets, beaten, and then hanging. The military knows of these two. If Hillary wins, there will be a coup. We know and she knows. That old cunt is so afraid of us that she panders consistently but we ignore. If she is elected, she will not be in a good place.

thank you op. I like these honest answers. kind of the things most soldiers i know told me - no matter which country.

panzerkaserne at this time? would go for a drink with you.

Depends. Is the stick an officer?

do you hate muslims because of war, their religeon, or their dengenerecy... also the fact they killed your battle buddies...

(i feel like this bread may be bait...)

How I wish I could see his butthole. Bet it is hairy like a real masculine brave man's should.

Not bad actually. You know that you are in combat and you are aware that you can die... that's it. Acceptance is all there is. Now.. after the battle when you realize the stupid shit you did... that's when you freak out.

Whats your mos?
Parris? Hollywood?
When did you join?
Why did you join?
Do you regret joining?
Are you going to re-enlist?
What was your asvab score?

Should I eat a 3rd slice of pizza?

Doesn't bother me. It's them vs. me. I want to go home and see my mom, dad, etc. If I have to kill everyone in the city, so be it. At the end of the day, all that matters is me and my brothers.

None.

but do you feel like a murderer?

Entering a building, seeing arms but I cannot confirm the arms belongs to the individual arrested. Slitting his throat or the throat of his children as a sign.That's what I am talking about.

Former armyfag here.
Thank you for your service and for reducing the population of the muslim race. People dont realize just how disgusting these people are. They really do fuck little boys in the ass. Whats worst is that we were told to turn a blind eye at it. that was hard to accept.

Hours of training and drilling can do that make you see people is not people
Thank you for your service
Respect for the war hounds dog unit kickass

Do you think God almighty is gonna have words with you about taking lives for a paycheck?

If you are at Panzer Kaserne, let me know. I'm up for a little R&R.

Were you in fallujah? was your corpsman good?

I dont hate anyone. The enemy has their beliefs and I have my orders. That's it. I just happen to be better trained than the cunts I fight.

The Muslims I fight are poor, weak, and have no combat training... it's like a turkey shoot. It's a turkey shoot I enjoy.

11 in 4 tours? Boot I talley up more in half a deployment
I call bullshit or fobitt

No questions, since I work with you guys. Yall are annoying as fuck on my ship, but I thank you for doing the shit I could never do.

This guy isn't joking.

MOS: MARSOC
Parris.
Free college.
no.
Ab-so fucking-lutely.
I don't recall. I can find my docs if you're that interested.

Sure.

No. I feel like a soldier.

Write me on my spam mail:
[email protected]

we will figure how we go from there.

but short mention - ex German Air Force security soldier here.

looking forward reading from you.

did u died?

Good man armyfag. Fuck these Muslim scum. Let Europe have them. Once they come to America, we should kill them all.

why did you refer to yourself as a soldier? Marine?

Dont you hate boot stomping all over the world..? Wouldent you rather just protect our borders?

oorah

No man its good lol
Damn Marsoc? Fucking beast.
What do you do in marsoc? Sniper? Riflemen? Idk much about marsoc.
Oh and whats the physical qual for marsoc?

Maybe. When he/she does, I'll be sure to put a 45 cal in its mouth too.

I was not. I came in after the clean up.

lol OK. Call of Duty doesn't count.

reenlist? at this point you should be a lifer and not have to reenlist.

Battalion?
Favorite Weapon?

Op what do you think of the M16A4? How is the ACOG TA31 in real world use?

As much as you Navy fucks hate us, we'd level Earth to save just one of you... especially the Navy whores with the tight asses haha

Obviously not. Please, for all of us, don't breed.

terrible.. well it was good talking to you, see you on the other side. If not, well thats good too. I dont want to share heaven with godless killers.

Thanks for your service dude, about to leave for basic in airforce, combat not paper pusher, what do you feel about the other branches?

How big is your dick? Want to fuck my wife? She loves Marines.

I failed our of MARSOC twice. Third time was the charm although the third time came after 4 years of training. Those guys are fucking GOATS who eats GOATS of GOATS.

Not that guy, but it's areally old really lame joke on random.

We'll see.

And weve hit shitposter phase

This ^
I'm currently in the Navy and all of my Marine friends would never refer to themselves as soldiers. Just like I would never refer to myself as anything but a sailor.
Something's fishy about OP

Sounds good. I'll be sure to see you in Hell... I'll need someone to wipe my ass when I take over.

And I can only speak for myself here, but I'd absolutely do the same. We're all brothers!

Air force is OK. Little to no ground combat. No your roll, shut your hole, and do as your told.

Where are you located at? I'll fuck her ass,pussy, and mouth.

Navy too. What's your rate?

Virginia

IT3
you?

Have you been over yo Darwin to train with SASR?

you seem like a cool dude. Can't wait to get it over with so i can get back to my girl. Everyones worried chopper gunner was a bad choice but weve had chopper gunners since Vietnam so ill just be the next in line

What's your killstreak?

Undesignated. Striking in 3 months and going for CTN. IT is my backup rate. Are you network or radio?

Was it fun?

Bruh... man up, buck up, and kill up. Ain't no thang.

> If Hillary wins, there will be a coup.
ok moron now get a grip on reality

Sent from my Android phone

I do both. Don't strike for CTN unless you're a fucking genius who is really good at school. All intelligence rates go to the same place for A School.
Corry Station in Pensacola, FL.
The worst place on the planet. When I was there, I was friends with people in CTN school and they said it was the hardest shit and like 1/2 of them flunk out. Go CTT instead. The advancement for CTTs is the tits

I've been in a LOT of 46s and 53s. You will know why no ever survives a major crash. Eggshell thin hulls and massive engines.

>Sent from my Android phone
You mean Google is pro-Hillary? Good job.

2rep here. Go fuck yourself op

Do you guys take some sweet local opiates when on tour

I've heard advancement for CTT is great, but then again so is OS... I just want to do something I'm passionate about, you know! I'm already pretty educated on the subject, and the dropout rate only motivates me more haha... knocking out esws and gettin dat EP before I pick up and hoping to get the hell out of Deck... It's hell underway.

Heading to OCS soon, any advice for a future 2nd LT?