eat sh
eat shit
eat shit a
eat shit an
eat shit and
eat shit and d
eat shit and di
eat shit and die

(just in case you must it in the old thread)
Aghora have a similar sound but they have a female singer.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LeuVw2olho

I just eat dick

I don't know why I do it

I can't stop it

My corpsepaint starts to run

djent inteed

Doom qts

discuss

Can we make this a Jared Dines hate thread? Literally ne of the few people in the world who deserves the label Poser.

Life is pain

It took 3 hours to get my corpsepaint just right

Now there's cum all over it

and my leather jacket

youtu.be/2LQpR4eur8g

The qtest (and spookiest).

>he hasn't realized that reality itself is a malignant entity and that none of us have or can even truly hope to have an identity, being simply pawns in a game that has been going on since the universe began
boy howdy, user

Is Krieg considered hipster shit like Leviathan and WITTR or is it ok?

Only tryhard memelords would consider Krieg to be hipster

>listens to melodeath once

Life

Is not worth living

Not in a world

Where corpsepaint runs

are these posts of yours all lyrics? i might borrow them.

Please buy

My book of poetry

My mom

will kick me out

if I cannot pay rent
Feel free

To use these words

But only

For kvlt shit

Babymetal ist TRVE

Fuck you

trve shit maybe

thoughts?

yes

it's shit

t. falsies

i love it

Post the absolute cringest album cover.

Post trve metal albums

What's some modern thrash I should check out if I love pic related?

You're favorite album

I just wanted to post it

any metal that sounds like ass?

youtube.com/watch?v=Toe77V7wcEk

what about the cringiest back

the look in their eyes... you just KNOW

bump for this

unspeakableaxerecords.bandcamp.com/album/experiment-of-existence

ABBATHED

Hades Archer

Is it satire?

>he listens to death metal

pos' new tune was actually top dollar

I think I like Varg now

more like pic related please

they have such a fucking great sound

If only. Imagine having to deal with someone like that everyday.

not in the slightest, don't you know The Glorious Tale of Mayhem?
they don't call him Euronymeme for no reason

you'd literally kill yourself, look at Dead

i want him to do more horrorcore work

>posting non-qts

Here's a real qt

Just listened this yesterday. Truly a heavy metal masterpiece.

yeah he's getting a little softer with his stuff, maybe we'll see classic pos on 11
his new breaks and melodies are nice though

Sabbath is good because they didn't totally divorce their heavy music from pop/blues sensibility. Too many metal bands do that and end up making objectively shit music.

yeah, i'd fucking love some new Floating With My Poo esque work, but a new Wank of Death type record would be the fucking shit

youtu.be/isWusjdhrDs

Maybe /metal/ isn't the best place to ask. Do any of you fags know some more music like this?

>2016
>still talking about dadrock

stay mad that metal died with its birth

hot opinion, user

wtf why didnt I get a (you)?

its just underlined in dots...

It took twenty fucking years for Black Metal to be mulched into....this.
THIS is exactly what Black Metal was created to DESTROY.
This miserable, tired-sounding watered-down-to-flavorless shit makes a cup of starbucks coffee seem like a syringe full of adrenochrome concentrate. I knew how loathesome this would sound by looking at the band, who apparently lack the energy to even SULK ROBUSTLY. A halfhearted brooding is available in florid chords that don't match the screaming vocals, campfire strumming and an occasional lead reminiscent of BIG COUNTRY.
The use of the prefix "Post-" in idiomatic descriptors exists to disguise the true nature of this SHIT, which is that it emulates a (now dead) style so poorly that the limp results have more in common with some kind of INVERSE IDIOM than with the target idiom (Black Metal) it supposedly develops.
"Post Punk" means "wants to be punk but sucks too much", as does "Post Hardcore" and "Post Metal". It's a mealy, formless designation like biting into a soft apple that wants to apologize for itself but lacks THE GUTS.

apparently fags at /qa/ wanted it gone
which means no more (You)s, only dots

you're about thee years too late, user

>metal died in x

To the other neophyte commentors on this profile, I would suggest that one way to determine that this SHIT MUSIC is NOT "Black Metal" is by noticing that it is SOFT and entirely UNCHALLENGING, which I am dismayed to have to inform you, are the antonyms of Black Metal which is (HOW didn't you notice?!) HARD AND INTENSE.
STAR LAND VOCAL BAND is more confrontational musically.
Yes, Black Metal has been the province of these Pea Coated dilettantes since at least 2005, so what am I on about?
I guess it just turns my stomach to see an art form about indigestible coarseness made smooth and palatable while still claiming the original properties; Do it or don't but please don't do THIS.
If you're reading this it's probably because you, (sigh), like Deef-Heavin' so let me add injury to insult; my ire is not just the byproduct of musical taste, I have concrete proof that this music is ersatz. Despite their adoption of The convention of uncoventional songform, their tonality--the melody, chord progressions, counterpoint and key--is in cloying pedestrian feel-good MAJOR KEY (or a tonic that is virtually that)-- the baby is gone and they've got you rinsing with bathwater.
Yes, I must admit that even original USBM Overlords of all that is profane, PROFANATICA, have used major chords occasionally, but it is always in triumph OVER THE ANODYNE rather than catering to it. On the other side of the fence that Daefheaven attempts to straddle is MY BLOODY VALENTINE; but when they proved that sonic opiation can soothe even at a bruising amplitude it was a maverick gesture in the context of their musicological enviroment.
For fans of --and fans that ARE-- Weakling.

Big fucking deal.
everybody is up their ass as if they're forging.
THIS SHIT SOUNDS LIKE ALTERNATIVE ROCK.
that's what my wife said about 00:40 into the first side!
Fancy fucking packaging, opulent budget and release-anxious fans galore...
"SHKWEE!!" THE NEEDLE 'N' FRISBEE THIS.
I haven't been this embarrassed since that time I drunk-bought SEPTIC FLESH before I realized the members were that European kind of metrosexual-metal-guy, UGH, too much goatee-maintenance.
yeah, Blasphemer, who was born on the same day as Rip Taylor, looked a bit fay when he was putting on his foundation make-up in the vanity, but he did write "Ordo Ad Chao", and I hav no problem with Spandex.
This album is urbane in the wrong way, cocainey The WIRE Magazine Parisian Teacher's Pet vibes, as if the turntables that hosted this LP were made to spin THE ENIGMA in its wake.
I gave this LP, and it's vellum sheath, away.

Absolutely this.
It's literally How to play Kreator without sucking dick and actually sounding great.
youtube.com/watch?v=qP6T_nvgssY&t

the whiny piss babies on /qa/ complained so hiro got rid of them

johnny's back is the best track on this album

>THIS SHIT SOUNDS LIKE ALTERNATIVE ROCK.
>raging like an autist at unkvlt shit despite having a wife

i'm sure this guy is from either DMU/ANUS (which are one and the same, like everyone else) or MA but his retard for real?

"The True Spirit of Necro taken to its Musical Extremes".
Read: "We Can only apropriate memes but know not what they MEAN".
A shorthair and a bald guy who didn't grasp that "Necro" DESCRIBES NON-PROFESSIONAL RECORDING METHODOLOGY, that is, Mid or Low Fidelity.
"Necro" recording methods were developed as a rejection of BANDS LIKE THIS ONE.
THE REAL "Necro" STYLE is the kind of inverted production value that fans of this kind of shiny pro Heavy Metal disdain as unlistenable or 'sounding bad'.
I suspect that the contrived follow-the-leader use of 8-track on their so-called demo was a decoy for an hi-fi recording contract already secured by covert association.
The main songwriting shorthair looks as if he first tried on a leather jacket a half hour before his large-format-photography photo session and an high-rollers luncheon with the editors of Terrorizer was wrapped up many months before the glowing reviews.
Appropriating hardcore metal underground terminology and immediately exemplifying a lack of understanding about its function is standard operating procedure for these standardized employable-guy metal groups. GONKULATOR are far less musically proficient, than, er, ANAAL, so why are they far cooler?

t. Neckbeard osbm pleb who doesn't understand patrician metal

i honestly just want another 10, that album was gold
dingo donga was also fantastic

(Don't) Allow me to explain :
ANAAL NATHRAKH combine every subgenre so all personality is lost, like an undercover cop in the heavy metal parking lot giving himself away by his moustache, and the profusely hi-gloss no-grit swank of their opulent production value is always echoed by well-adjusted young men extoling how "Raw" it all is, like a clip-on ponytail accidentally affixed to a forehead; embarrasing for everyone.
This band functions as a trend-killing unit, consuming nascent developments in extreme metal and spoiling them thru adoption. After the Norwegians began promulgating themes of inclement weather for song titles, this band followed suit like obedient sock puppets, overcompensating with 'blasting icewinds' and "storms" generically referred to in every title, like a periodical updating 'fast fashion', the implied message is "We're So Current".
This band is a sort of flagship for the newer sort of Metal fan that doesn't have drug or alcohol problems, is good at school and will never GROW THEIR HAIR LONG and thus requires this sort of Fake Copy-Cat Metal to make them feel less akward and ersatz.
These fans invariably write reviews about how the band "keeps evolving" (swapping-out a previously stolen aesthetic for a newly-stolen aesthetic) and that they are "Unique" (ri-ight).
When this stupidly-named duo trumpets a new trend, you know the Math Teachers and Computer Science majors in their laundered longsleeves hav seized it and a replacement is in order.
This band aren't terrible they are patently OK; if they were worse they would be better.
Yes, they have dutifully made all the requisite references, combined the fifty or so approved prefixes and suffixes and strained to be intensely gross, but if they want to emulate the extreme they should cognate first that in this dangerous province the greatest transgression is no transgression, it is MEDIOCRITY.

It doesn't get any more kvlt then DsO.

literally this

>someone took the time to write all these for the sole purpose of shitposting on /metal/

Did you get one of her lewd photos yet?

greatkat.com/katshredstore.html#!/HOT-PHOTOS/c/21744338/offset=0&sort=normal

See the skinhead pinned-to-the-gills in the Bancouber tat parlour or horqing a gagger before his power lifting sesh?
They are Blasphemy fans (or members) and they are a menace to sobriety, society and propriety. As death metal continued to descend into overproduced hair-stylized acceptance, as the bands began to "focus more on heavyness" [means they're no longer playing too fast for the over-35 marketshare], as a population of baseball-hatted police cadet-types increasingly watered down any remaining counter-cultural bite, Blasphemy inserted itself rectally and did for extreme metal what the Ramones did for the then-bloated arena rock of glittery jumpsuited hacks preening from behind a bank of synths: they shat all over it to make it smell wrong again.
Abrasivly hoarse proclamations and busy chaotic guitars spraying riffs from a gasmasked taskmaster who seems unconcerned with whether he can see which fret to fret thru his sweaty goggles, everything looks and sounds as if its been washed in Beer and partially dried in a holding cell and cooperative Canada will never again be docile.

I think they're just copy-pasted reviews from metal-archives or RYM.

actually it's just fag reviews from Discogs, i'm pretty sure that this faggot can't creatively shitpost

Truly their best. These brutally raw, uncomprimisingly short and fast solos were a real treat, and the ominous atmosphere surronding it is just someting indeed special.

Opinions on this?
Definitely AOTY for me.

I mean unironically though. Their unique combination of biblically horrific sound and satanism is the apex of kvltness. Plenty of black metal bands talk about Satan and shit but none quite like DsO. I get a sense of sincerity from DsO that I just don't from other "satanic" bands like Sargeist or Darkthrone.

Saint Vitus's Die Healing.

Nigger, you'll never approach this guy's level of shitposting. Not on far better forums than a mongolian restroom for closeted faggots - which by it's nature cannot hope to exist in the same realm. You are the kind of people who shouldn't be allowed to listen to metal.

I like the lace in this one

Looks like another shitty by the numbers death metal record released on Bandcamp.

What are you blasting, /metal/?

youtu.be/PTVgUrRNM7E

oof

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtxcULK1sVY

i too, meant that genuinely user
i think you're letting this website get to your head, user, you seem to be unable to differentiate between genuine opinions and shitposts

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=_JiX_PQzryE

youtube.com/watch?v=bjh7zEmqlbY

youtu.be/Q6fldyHVOsA

youtube.com/watch?v=F_dQwbsP7Sg

youtube.com/watch?v=mwrxoWIxH24

youtube.com/watch?v=0PwG69620WA