twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for the 808 cowbell

second for s/t

first for robi+md

4th 4 dj longdick and all my meme massive

4th for sucking turds out of Lauren martins butt looooool

n1

s/t is a good person

Big up to the meme massive and the Bobby Digital Underground.

BLEME OF THE YEAR?

Lauren Martin is the bleme x'D

She's so fit looooool

youtube.com/watch?v=mKa2nHZmvPc

any man point me in the direction of a good (you) chrome plugin

getting (you) withdraws this aint funny

ruff sound

Anime grime

Lets be honest, it's LT@Corsica and everyone knows it.

any intelligent grime man in
>what's ur iq?

any intelligent crime man in
>wots ur security like m8?

s/t...

are you twatted or something lls, what kind of post do you call this mate fuck are you chatting

youtube.com/watch?v=HXdQe_6Uxn4

act a bit more cordial next time m8 (roadman 2 roadman no disrespect trust)

youtube.com/watch?v=2KnkXcYI_rA

not sure if this is well known in these threads, but fuck it's good

sounds pretty ordinary to me t b h

la bomba!

LA BOMBA!

adam beyer is bait as fuck though

bomba-core

might be, i don't listen to that much techno. it just struck me as a very enjoyable tune

what's some patrician techno artists/tunes then guys? i know about minimal techno from the 90's, the ben klock and dettmann kind, laurel halo and beatrice dillon and other kinds of "experimental" techno, etc.

Not true btw

He's an open sexist

check out jeff mills, jeff mills, jeff mills, jeff mills, and jeff mills

i would prefer someone contemporary, or could you at least tell me what album you consider mill's masterpiece?

>patrician
we don't do this here

fuck off back to Sup Forums

listen to dixon he is la bomba
LA BOMBA!

wow, la bomba instantly stopped being funny now thanks

lads really sorry about this just gotta vent

posted in the kpop general thread earlier right, just 2 wish them a happy xmas from /bleep/ and to let them know they have some top qual lasses over there

they were nothin but rude and it's honestly got me in a right mood. like it wasn't banter it was just plain rude, proper nasty boys over there.

really disappointed with them, not sure if we can be friends anymore DESU...

>>>Identification of Music Group

I disagree youtube.com/watch?v=ma-zlegTP-k

wow harsh

link to ur post?

well i was practically (not literally) called a pleb for what i posted, so you must be able to give me some patrician recs which is why i came here

the bomba = industrial, very heavy techno?

what?

ID of music group is a facebook group where people mostly post terrible tech-house like Drumcode to try and figure out who the tune is by.

ok thanks, now some proper recs please

Lurk more or go away

hello guys should i end up this project i am working on or does it sound bad??

feedback please.

my.mixtape.moe/bgfksf.mp3

get this stupid "pleb/patrician" dichotomy out of your brain immediately, stop asking to be spoonfed and you might get somewhere

just lurk more desu senpai

shouldnt have said it was from /bleep/ boyo.....u dont speak for me

look at the thread, there's nothing to lurk. in the last thread on of the recs was fucking winona. you're all just posting single tracks (if you're even posting tracks), and they're very hit and miss.

why are you so opposed to giving a few recs? just 3 very solid techno albums, no description needed

Lobster Theremin @ corsica studios

blemes peaked

/bleep/ is a shithole dumpster fire m8. Save yourself and move on ASAP.

why? you think like that as well, we all do. pleb = shitty music of a poor quality. patrician = good, quality music. it isn't even that hard.

but then, what would be some GOOD techno artists/tunes? AOTY? I don't even care how you do it

youtube.com/watch?v=nL3hoSCVsZ8

fuck off you spanner

Best way to find stuff IMO is to listen to sets. Releases never do it for me, I need to here it spun. So go listen to some sets!

You clearly don't understand what these threads are for, and they certainly aren't to give clueless people who come wandering in from Sup Forums recommendations.

The reason we're opposed to giving recommendations is because we don't want to invite the kind of behaviour that Sup Forums takes part in, having objective views of "this is what you should listen to" with fucking charts and shit.

The whole point of this thread is to reflect club culture from people who are interested in it, like I said, if you want to take part, lurk more until you understand this or just fuck off back to Sup Forums

damn it sure is, but no one wants to do /bloop/ and there's generally no good threads about electronic music in the whole fucking catalog

the best way to find new bleep is to sample the fine buzz that only robi+md has to offer

good luck sport!

go away s/t

can anyone id this plz?

youtube.com/watch?v=e-vXB8envMo

thanks for the recommendation. however, i still need a few names...

that's the dumbest thing i've read today. you don't want to give recs because you don't want to say what's good and what's bad, but I'm just asking you to tell me what's good, just as you do whenever you post tunes.

like i'm literally just asking for some good, quality techno. what is it that you want me to lurk for?

fuck

off

woi

Firstly, how educated are you? When you say Techno, do you mean electronic music in general or specifically Techno music?

Hehe I've seen this piccy b4

listen to the Dekmantel Boiler Room sets

>what is it that you want me to lurk for?

So you don't have to ask questions like "what is good techno", can you not understand why we'd prefer a thread with people who know what they are talking about rather than people who are ignorant and clueless.

take that back

tfw you secretly love all the banter boys

isnt that the best way to get serotonin syndrome?

Project Pablo
youtube.com/watch?v=J6EBdHxWvY4

no, i mean techno. i already have a playlist with like 200 songs with basic channel, porter ricks, surgeon, terrence dixon, robert hood, model 500, etc.

i'd just like some exciting, preferably newer techno..

>i'm literally just asking for some good, quality techno.

ostgut.de/label/album/

yall really cant even give me a god darn techno album to listen to. seriously fuck yall

youtube.com/watch?v=m51hgt0PmwA

ok, i know about minimal techno (plastikman, basic channel, etc.) and the berghain dettman/klock scene. i'd like something different, preferably a bit experimental if possible.

i was just asking very openly because I'd be interested in hearing different kinds of techno, but chosen by people like you who are actually into the genre

youtube.com/watch?v=jdUafyhHZ8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RqCt9q8eQtI
youtube.com/watch?v=EevIJiq8Rks

thanks, i know about the ostgut guys though

thanks for the rec, i'm listening to it right now

not me

thanks guys, will be listening to it soon

>tfw to smart to enjoy techno

Listen to the bleep playlists you melt. How did you get into that kind of techno? How about you do the same thing for contemporary techno? Why don't you ask next time you're in the record shop? Why don't you listen to some mixes and discover tunes through discogs and dance music magazines? Why don't you follow record labels or radio stations you like and the artists on them?

Why the fuck should I help you out?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZa8YZZPjH3r3g0uZh7eMobZMofotzY2

>tfw just smart enough to enjoy jungle

Oh and most importantly why don't you actually go to the club and listen to techno there?

for good 2016 techno check ouut these labels

Dekmantel (UFO Series)
The Bunker NY
Born Free
Time To Express
Perc Trax
Timedance
Dnuos Ytivil
Mistress

help

youtube.com/watch?v=KMFPpDHqufY

i slowly picked up on some reviews while browsing for /bloop/ reviews. read some stuff on wiki about minimal techno and basic channel in the 90's. i think that's a tad harder for contemporary techno, as i'm not sure what to look for.

i never go to a record shop, i live in a shitty town on 25.000 people, you wont find a single techno record here

i don't really use discogs like that, the artists i've picked up myself have all been from resident advisor. i'm under the impression that mixmag is terrible.

I asked because i wanted some recommendations that were different from the the stuff i already knew, you know

i don't know, i enjoy helping other people if they ask about a genre i like. i thought that was one of the purposes sites like this.

thanks

i can only recommend the robi+md

same answer as the one about record shops, i live in a shitty town and i don't know how to move my anxiety-ridden body.

also i like homelistening

youtube.com/watch?v=I62tmyorlek

get the fuck out already ffs

did try both by themselves, don't want serotonin syndrome though, i'm on an ssri. can you buy dxm syrup in britain otc?

thaaaanks guys

wow this thread sure is shit. cya

Omg bye :v

because of me, the lower part of the thread is now full of techno tunes, you should be happy :) no memey outsider house, what more can you ask for?

memey outsider house is the best type of house

any knows nothing about dance music at all apart from one genre that they have above average but nowhere near deep knowledge of but still acts like they are a head in this thread man in

youtu.be/4WbGvCgo1as
youtu.be/n9icgHdgXis
youtu.be/PmjW6e8GvpQ
youtu.be/ohW2V6PyG4A
youtu.be/qnEpQMug-IM
youtu.be/Aek_CgGdfCQ
youtu.be/US1gswT4BoA
youtu.be/Z15uuowraWg

enjoy

n-no... what you on about mate... h-haha

things that make u go hmm..

gayshatetechno.com/

"Podcast by and for queer techno fans."

youtube.com/watch?v=6XJiDJWPJ4g

Pure, Raw, Unadulterated Techno....... damn

eyy thanks man

i listened to a few tracks by unknown artist, i like his style

more of a hybrid form of slam jack combined with deep chicago house, romantic ghetto technofunk and eurohorror soundtrack desu...

Stop