Convicted of domestic violence

>convicted of domestic violence
>Still has a spot on the US women's soccer team

How the fuck does this work? If it were a man, he'd have been kicked off the team at the first allegation and would never play again.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10931219
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOT

Uses her powers of seduction to keep criticism at bay.

Those ugly, ugly powers of seduction.

>being seduced by a manish roastie

Nah.

oh you guys, are you going to do it again? i do hope so. the whole thing with no short cuts. i'm pretty sure it will make me laugh again.

DON'T post it

Because they felt like they need her to win and women don't actually watch sports.

BECAUSE V A G I N A

every football player beated his wife and nothing hppened

rosbif

I'm a financially successful gentleman, with a wife and three adorable children, a total "straight shooter", but joking apart, Hope could fist my anus until it became a /boipussy/, and I would happily be her wife.

No Homo

>best goalkeeper in the world

Why is this allowed? Why shouldn't they say best FEMALE goalkeeper in the world?

I wish manbabies would go back to POL so they can keep their misogyny contained to one board.

>Being suspended without pay and becoming a social pariah is nothing.

Yeah, Greg Hardy is sure enjoying his career right now.

opinions?

Charges dismissed =/= convicted

>How the fuck does this work? If it were a man, he'd have been kicked off the team at the first allegation and would never play again.

Name one instance were an olympic athlete couldnt compete because of a DV conviction.

Oh wait, you can't.

Fuck off back to /r/mensrights, loser.

Arrogant bitch. Female version of neuer.

Give me gigi buffon anyday.

This nigga right here gets it.

Leicester tried to sign her, but FIFA ruled that men's football would end, with Leicester winning every cup, so they blocked the deal.

Hope is best keeper in Earth.

It was more of an issue for the World Cup but she played during that too.

Ray Rice was suspended you moron

how the FUCK is based Neuer arrogant?

you fucking take that back

All the BBC that she has taken in her life tore the fuck out of her vagina. Shit looks like mangled pastrami.

Better view.

So fucking what? If I caught a DV charge, I wouldnt be fired from my job.

Man you dorks are pathetic.

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKA

Even better

She is a public figure.
You are not.
She is representing the United States of America.
You are not.

People in the sports business have to sign very extensive contracts. You wouldn't lose your company for saying a few bad words, but Donald Sterling did.

What a pig.

Why God?

That Moroccan boxer just got kicked out for a sexual assault allegation. DV is worse

ok ok, soccer player.

ZIIIIIIIIIIIKAAAAAAAAA

Still waiting for you to name a male olympian that was banned from competing because of a DV charge, nerd.

Would eat

DV is worse than sexual assault? Maybe in your third would country. Do they stone women who get raped in Jersey?

>convicted of domestic violence

What did she do?

ay carumba

I, most certainly, will not.

why? I had a gf that had worst roast beef. She said her ex had a 9 inch babys arm. im only 5, but doesnt mean she had a lot of dick just means she had baseball bats inserted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hit her teenage nephew over the head with a broom handle.

I don't care about her anatomy. She's a pig for taking that picture.

i would unironically murder a refugee to have his hair/beard

Am I really the only one attached to her? Does no one else actually find here crazy hot?
Powerful women are sexy. I don't consider myself submissive usually, but the thought of her being as string, if not stronger, than myself is fucking hot. The alleged roast beef isn't even that bad.

?
I think beating someone up is generally considered worse than groping an arse or two

This guy killed a 23 year old girl that was a university student, while he was driving drunk and in high speed.
He got free with no charges after paying 40k to the family and donating money to some poor football academies, after 5 years of the accident he got caught driving drunk again and he lost his licence for 2 years and got free again with no charges.
And he is playing in the football NT of Chile as a goalkeeper, our NT is full of trash like this guy

Kys my man

SRC NOWW

You also have outstanding citizens like Alexis, so it balances out.

Disgusting roastie

Any HUEfaggots here? Blow this up to poster size and hold it up during her matches.

KEK

Brilliant

Hahahaha solo gets booed everytime she touches the ball

Hope Solo/10

strawpoll.me/10931219

there was some shit on ellen, where she looked at peoples facebook pics, one girl had the hots for taylor launter or w/e his name is from twilight.

touched his abs and everything when he came out, few femo's flipped shit when he put his arm around her. When others called them on their bullshit about how she touched his abs first and multiple times. The best excuse was

>he liked it, guys don't complain about things like that unless they're gay.

just the double standard bullshit they try and play

I hope she goes solo, amirite?

>convicted

The trial wasn't even completed.