Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet...

Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet, and that cancer is Milo Stewart. And if you don't know who she is she's basically a sjw and a feminist that calls everyone sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc and she calls everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid and is gender fluid or whatever. I personally think we should do something about it, maybe attack her or mess with her until she quits or an hero's herself. And before you start saying that I'm some young newfag who is just saying this because some big YouTuber, no, no I'm not, I literally found this awful piece of cancer on my own. And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army, I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread. Also pic related, it's her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=au1JHIQ5AlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off, milo is cancer, leafy is cancer, youtube is cancer, Sup Forums is cancer. Eat a dick

Your late to the party faggot erryone already knows about this bitch m8

Kill yourself. Send her the video.

people have already tried what you want to do, no one did anything.

cancer spreads, till host is deads

soon she will be dead too

There is no 'we'
Stop giving attention to attention whores

Agreed

Fucking hell. That's a "her"??
No wonder she's bitter.

hey man, we cool?

she hates males but tries to look like one

this guy gets it

Are you fucking retarded

Don't bother. These people provoke a response and use the resulting harassment to promote their victim status and feed their cause. Feminism got smarter, you can't fight it with raid tactics anymore.

I'm in, What's the plan?

Assassinate the sand niggers

with chin like that, she could become new Captain America

go to bed Milo.

Can you post a link to her 'best' video?

There is literally nothing we could do to Milo Stewart that she hasn't already done to herself

This Copypasta has run every day for the last week newfags, it's bait

He's asking for personal army, as soon as someone posts 'NYPA', he has a copypasta about how Sup Forums used to be great, and faggots ruined it.

it's shit-tier drama.

>That empty, soul-less look in her eyes.

Why do all SJWs have eyes like this?

That was copypasta too?

OK, so "Milo" is biologically female? Any tit photos? Never stick your dick in crazy.

Not a bad body. She probably just needs a solid fucking to straighten her out.

I'd fuck

I would not be surprised if this transgender freak (f-m) would get a beatdown by White people. In my old neighborhood he would have been taken out as soon as he walked down the street. The politically correct thing for him to do is to get beaten up by black people. Then maybe he will learn that the “racism” he accuses White people of having is really a way of protecting themselves from the dindus.
A remake of “Roots” will be televised on May 30th (Memorial Day, no less). Prepare yourselves for backlash as every nigger in the United States will be saying they are a descendent of Kunta Kinte.

Yes but did you know that cancer is cancer?

Because they are usually pits of self hatred
They believe that they are horrible people due to their skin tone or sexuality (since most of them are cis white people) and basically they believe nothing they do can ever make up for that.

Then they all are terrified of being "outed" as cis, so they take on these bizarre sexual identities and deny themselves actual sexual gratification because a woman being submissive to a male (the most common sexual fetish) would drive them into fits of guilt or self loathing.

Seriously, they even have conditioned themselves to hate basic human things like compliments.
youtube.com/watch?v=au1JHIQ5AlY

the hell is this cracker smoking

This thread again? Get a life OP

Oh, yes! Go on and put this one in its place, just like you did the Nose Woman.

A good dicking would probably help

Milo, like most female SJWs probably probably has had rape fantasies (as most women do) or at least has a fetish for being submissive, and hates herself for it because she has been told that its a horrible thing and she should feel ashamed for it.

(Mind you a woman being sexually submissive doesn't extend to her personal or social life, sexual submissives can be anything from sub to dominant in their external lives)

Thus she probably can't even schlick without feeling fits of guilt and self hatred. She probably forces herself to eat out lesbians even though she is disgusted but its trendy to be gay and female sexuality is more fluid than male sexuality.

tl;dr she would be happier if a big strong manon took her out dating and gave her the D

I would fuck the fucking fuck out of this bitch

When fighting retards dont become a retard yourself. You post this every day.

Kek'd

>MFW watching Milo's channel