Yesterday i fucked my roommate and my condom broke. she took after pill in one hour. is it safe or should we be worried?

yesterday i fucked my roommate and my condom broke. she took after pill in one hour. is it safe or should we be worried?

also pic not related

it depends on the pill and her period, if she was on her fertile period you are 50 ok and 50 fucked

take a prego test retard

How about a pic of roommate user? Knocking up a bombshell isn't always a bad thing.

how the fucking fuckily fuck can a test be possitive after a day asshole??

Parsley. Read about it. It can save your future.

welp, see a doc tomorrow. I'd say you can be sure after about a week when shes voimting her breakfast. Congrats daddy faggot!

If she winds up preggo, say "haha! joke's on you!" and blast a 45 through your skull. Not only is she stuck being pregnant but she also has to pay to have the blood and brains cleaned up. That will teach the whore.

it´s not about that you egghead, if she was on her fertile days of course she´s gonna be pregnat because that little fucking ovum his going to be at its maximun motherfucking power so its just matter of days, maximum 4

You are safe, fucker, it has a 24 to 48 hours of effectivity. The sooner you take it the better.

Some fucking bleach should help

picture of roommate to decide

>finally someone says something correct

>OP same fagging

Face it your a daddy. Prepare yourself for years of misery and frustration.

im not OP motherfucker, but that is correct, the sooner the better
>get it?

or you can punch the fuck out of her uterus just to be sure

As a father I can confirm frustration.

Also you're*

i sincerely recommend to nope the fuck out, change your name if its neccesary

>fucking your roomate regardless of gender

Are you retarded?

If she took the pill then there's a 99% chance you're done, and a 1% chance you're fucked gl op

Fine*

this happended to me once 4 weeks ago with gf and she still being so scared that i cant even her
>tfw im a total looser

touch..

Who wants to play "Spot the nigger"?

a brother stucked in the no-sex zone its not funny you animal..

>she took after pill in one hour

Safe. Those things are like 99% effective, and the sooner after sex, the more effective.

you´re right honey

no pics honney

What the fuck is a looser...lol

its something pretty much fucked up than a loser
>looser
with two o because yeeh

why should you be worried? you're not the one that can get pregnant

though...maybe you should insist she get check out, y'know, you might catch her aids

Don't listen to these idiots.

Barring a miracle, that morning afterpill is gonna take care of everything.

I've used plenty of them in my life.

get her to use voltaren, pain killer that promotes bleeding she'll be fine if she uses like three in the first week and two the next

gay retard faggot