Mark your fetishes

Mark your fetishes.

The hell is mexican sugar dancing?

bump

What if it's having 2 women pretend to be robots during phone sex? 1/2 weird 1/2 normal? or 1/3 weird 2/3 normal? Or does it increase my degeneracy?

Remove Feet from normal and you're all good fagoot OP

Idk

Where would diapers be listed under here?

how is DP normal but anal is weird?

degenerate

Along the lines of scat

What no trichophilia?

>Fail mapping.

No one said anything about using them :/

I've never heard of normies doing phone sex, that should be moved down to weird or creep

underrated post

kissless virgin detected

How is lolicon not on the same level as Pedo

'Mexican Sugar Dancing started on the deep web a couple years ago. People dig up corpses that haven't entirely rotted but mostly. Then they make puppets out of them and put on shows and people have sex with the corpses. It's absolutely fucking vile and it's worse than you can even begin to imagine'

Why

real shit is more degenerate than animated shit

> Floor tiles

Someone post that screencap shit ASAP

I fall under degenerate... But I'm not into formicophillia or shemales. Shemales are for fags, and dont give me that bullshit that "oh but she looks like a women" she has a dick attached, that makes her a man in my book.

nah, 1/2 weird 1/2 normal. Probs in 500 years it'll be the norm to have lesbian phone sex with a robot.

What the fuck is unbirthing?

Mind explaining what unbirthing is?

U sik fuck

think of birthing, then the opposite of birthing... like you are returning.

Whats crushing?

Rate?

Shove yourself back into someones vagina

I think you meant to post this

i might be Rong, but i think its when you fantasize about being put back inside the womb... entirely

I have no words for you

Pfft vore and unbirthing
See you all in hell from the VIP section

Damn, never thought about fapping to a periodic table. I think its time to ascend, boys.

'Mexican sugar dancing'

the fuck?

What category does consensual sex between two consenting married adults for the purpose of procreation fall under?

... Oh.

Futa, hentai, and anal all need to be moved up once

Why is pedo and clopping so low? I'm pretty sure 80% of people are pedophiles and is bating to ponies any worse than to Nala? Come on man..

What level is fapping to binaural recordings of formula 1 cars passing by? Because nothing gets me of more that that high rpm scream of pleasure , in binaural so my back tingles

Mexican Sugar Dancing started on the deep web a couple years ago. People dig up corpses that haven't entirely rotted but mostly. Then they make puppets out of them and put on shows and people have sex with the corpses. It's absolutely fucking vile and it's worse than you can even begin to imagine

someone tell me what the fuck mexican sugar dancing is