D-Denzel Curry doesn't hate white people, y-you're just stupid

>D-Denzel Curry doesn't hate white people, y-you're just stupid

Then why does he say minorities need to "strike back"? That sounds pretty violent to me. Fuck you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DIeygRb6wk
nber.org/papers/w22399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eye for an eye motherfucker

up the ra

You need to pay for what you did

White people deserve to die desu they're racist cowards who are afraid of an even playing field because they know they'll get BTFO that's why we kick their ass in NBA and shit where there's no discrimination

So what?

I hate white people too. Everyone should. They've been killing stealing and robbing since the dawn of time. Fuck em

Since when do white people NOT suck?

Is this a trick question or something?

im not white, just saying Sup Forums told me Denzel Curry is a peaceful guy which isn't true

Killing whites is the definition of peaceful though

>hating white people is a bad thing

Fuck whitey

I'm white and I hate white people too. And if you look at the history of colonization and what we've done to other cultures as a race, we really do deserve what's coming to us. Right now white supremacy still rules, but that's changing all the time. By 2050 we'll be outnumbered, and who knows what will happen moving into the 22nd century. I'd just like to apologize for what we've done now because I know we're going to be paying for it in the future.

I want all crackers hanging from lamp posts.

take this back to Sup Forums you boot-licking bourgie

Good. Race war soon.

obvious bait but if you're being serious you shouldn't have to pay for what your ancestors did

Big black man says "strike back", fear commences

lol seriously fuck white ppl
Those stupid crackkkaz and their kids need to die

this

capitalism is unironically a failure and will lead to millions of deaths under the impending corporofascist administration

what is this thread

samefagging and failed baiting

His friends are pretty peaceful youtube.com/watch?v=1DIeygRb6wk

haha we cumin fo yo boipuccis 1st whytebois
this is fo mike brown

Seriously, I'm white too, and hate myself. Debating killing myself and hoping to reincarnate as a strong black buck

look out Donald Trump. I'm cumming and I'm gonna fuck that little boipussy.

peace doesnt work when youre faced with violence and death every day but systematic racism that keeps blacks in poverty and tied to gangs for survival resulting in death. not to mention cop murders and whites murdering blacks and getting away with it. the only way to destroy white supremacy is to kill all whites. im serious. peaceful protest goes nowhere

holy shit it actually is

Strike back sounds more like striking at the system. Like the government, the cops, the capitalists.

The revolutionary enters the world of the State, of the privileged classes, of the so-called civilization, and he lives in this world only for the purpose of bringing about its speedy and total destruction. He is not a revolutionary if he has any sympathy for this world. He should not hesitate to destroy any position, any place, or any man in this world. He must hate everyone and everything in it with an equal hatred. All the worse for him if he has any relations with parents, friends, or lovers; he is no longer a revolutionary if he is swayed by these relationships.

>we have to be organised as well... and not kill our own kind

He sounds like he's halfway redpilled to me.

When the peasant takes a gun in his hands, the old myths grow dim and the prohibitions are one by one forgotten. The rebel’s weapon is the proof of his humanity. For in the first days of the revolt you must kill: to shoot down a European is to kill two birds with one stone, to destroy an oppressor and the man he oppresses at the same time: there remain a dead man, and a free man; the survivor, for the first time, feels a national soil under his foot. At this moment the Nation does not shrink from him; wherever he goes, wherever he may be, she is; she follows, and is never lost to view, for she is one with his liberty.

Sup Forums fuck off

touche, reddit.

Why do white people insist on listening to hip hop? Black people aren't going to like you because you have rapid hi-hats leaking out of your Beats as you walk through an urban neighborhood

So they're OGs?

fetishization and glamorization of a culture and lifestyle they will never be a part of. glorifying poverty and oppressive circumstances they are themselves partially responsible for.

top kek

So literal cuckoldry?

Jean Pol Pot Sartre was a genocidal cuck who raped children, endorsed mass murdering dictators, and is widely considered a joke who wrote for high school atheists in the patrician scene

>Posted from computers and phones invented by whites, on internet invented by whites, in a language invented by whites, in a world ruled by whites

>peaceful protest
really makes you think

Why were the slaves so easily dominated by our "not necessarily superior" European culture

Simultaneously with the fucking-up, looting, couple-busting, destroying and killing, Denzel
will recruit. Denzel's army, then, will consist of recruiters; the elite corps -- the hard core activists (the
fuck-ups, looters and destroyers) and the elite of the elite -- the killers.

Ethnics pay for what imperialism did to their ancestors every day... why shouldn't you have to pay for the sins of your grandfather?

The black man invented all that the white just stole it and took credit
They just don t teach real history in schools they teach white supremacist version of history

>WE WUZ INVENTORS AND SHIT

tricknology nigguh, them white devils wuz livin in caves n shiet while we wuz moving mountainz wit our minds. now go back to bed Tyqueisha'ron Jr we gotta git up early for dem food stamps yo

Fun fact: a 2016 study conducted by a Negro Harvard economist that drew on data from thousands of police departments across American found that Negroes are no more likely to be shot by police than whites
nber.org/papers/w22399

>but I saw a video on Twitter of racism!!!
^ this is the level of analysis dimwit rappers and low IQ hip hop fans are giving to the myth of police racism. Why ask for evidence when I can retweet my preexisting narrative? Negroes need to recognize their own incompetence and stop asking whites to blame Negro failure on themselves.

guys im not white will i be attacked by the evil Sup Forums nazis and alt righters

You mean by Jews right?

oh i don't know, maybe because neither you or me should have to pay for the crimes committed by someone else.

Yes be careful you might get killed by these vicious nazi trolls. They are extremely dangerous and unhinged. 6 million people of color have died from their malicious internet attacks. Stay safe.

Yes you should. You're benifitting from those crimes while minorities are suffering. Of fucking course you need to pay for it dumbass white boy

Prove it nigger, not like it matters

Frig off, honkey mook.

the TV was actually invented by two black men named Tee and Vee who acted out elaborate scenes in a box

youre still benefiting and theyre still being harmed by those crimes tho....

yeah it's not like i'm latino or anything

All the technology you use is only as a result of the arabs inventing algebra.

Nice code of Hammurabi ethics system you ape. An eye for an eye makes the world blind. Revenge isn't justice. Revenge isn't progress. You're just a bitter little nobody, you all are. No one owes you anything. Now go back to kneeling, we can't build our glorious empire on your backs with you standing stupidly upright

>ow go back to kneeling, we can't build our glorious empire on your backs with you standing stupidly upright
is this what Sup Forums believes

>our empire

The United States was made great by Jews btw not white

arabs aren't niggers though

Arabs aren't black. However their culture has similarly descended into worthless decadence so that's a shame. We appreciate the contributions to our cause though

You mean white people kept bombing them and split their countries up right?

I'm interested to hear you explain this

Almost all the greatest inventors, artists, and scientists were jewish

Subjugation takes numerous forms. Gotta do what ya gotta do. In a global struggle for survival in a limited world with finite resources, you do what it takes to win

lets be clear, those were jews

The only inventions to come out of the Jewish population were the ones that required human testing. Why do you think the nazis are credited with so much weird stuff?

*zionists in collaboration with white people*

There's a difference

Even if that was accurate, those aren't the occupations that America is built on. America is not a nation of art and science. It's a nation of warfare and enterprise.

(Citation needed)

>enterprise

Jews got you covered there

All posts above me are from virgins. Thank you, and good night.

Why can't we all be friends? Why must every white person be bad and very black person be bad?

People of all races are bad
Humans are shit in general
And it's only getting worse thanks to technology and media propaganda

nigga how am I supposed to pretend he's racist now?
delete this shit

>Almost all the greatest inventors, artists, and scientists were jewish
They are maybe 10% if we are being extremely generous

You see, computers are racist. Only the Chinese and whitey can be taught how to use them. You never see Python, or Java being taught to the urban youth. It's systemic oppression

Zionists are still jews. And where is the proof of this collaboration