Fwuffy thwead

Fwuffy thwead

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/36560#search=artist:RingOfFire
fluffybooru.org/post/view/36561#search=artist:RingOfFire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try putting the words "fluffy" in your thread, more people will see it

So will the spammers and shitposters

I've gotta be honest. I just don't get this.

Can someone explain this to me?

I really don't get it either. I just like to see what people come up with. Curious I guess

thats the "smarty" its the leader of the herd, and it wants to kill the babies because his "special friend" won't give him "special hugs" if she has babies to take care of

>i shall correct myself, he doesn't want to kill them, he's telling them to go away but would kill them if necesary (that's why he already injuried one)

Wow, this is really something. I'm speechless that this was actually thought up and became a thing.

Surprised at the level of detail honestly

Now this is fucking 10/10

Some artist are more fucked than others. Some have a inflated ego about their shit. The booru always seem to have drama for no reason.

Does anyone have the series where the owner takes in the runt and trains him,whilst the mother keeps rejecting the runt in favor of the other spoiled one? Can't remember the name of it though.

Thats just taking it way too far man absolutely sickening

There's a few like that.

It ends with the spoiled one being forced to get fucked by the runt while the mother watches on camera I think

Manners or something by rinoffire? or am I remembering that wrong.

Fuck Wetfluff

the runt was called cocoa? chocolate? something like that?

Wtf man i know we post some fucked up shit but... Fuck man that... Wtf

Good Manners Is All That Matters by RingofFire. I got the series but it won't let me upload it since the image is too large.

Yep I know that one I shall dump it momentariy

I love how, even though she fucking knows it will eviscerate her body, she still willingly eats, just because it has no goddamn sense of self preservation or an iota of self control. Fucking hysterical that even as she eats she's sobbing, knowing her greed has already killed her

Its not a proper fluffy thread until...

Bless you user

nestle!

You still haven't uploaded that story, BMF

Wont let me post part 3 file is too big
fluffybooru.org/post/view/36560#search=artist:RingOfFire

Why? Because he won't make your art of a fluffy raping a toddler?

or part 4fluffybooru.org/post/view/36561#search=artist:RingOfFire

Thank you user I have no technical skills at all lol

Fuck no, only BMF was sick enough to try that. Everyone knows Wetfart is a complete twat.

Wrong post

Don't you start spindle now

Now now user, that's not how the story ends. Here's the real ending. Sorry for not having the one before this pic.

Murder boner kill then all blend the babies, burn the body slush, coat self in burn baby slurry and fury rape shitfag disembowl fuckbitch shitniggers rage diddler murdergasm douchbaggercocknozzleshittits blood rape kill kill kill kill RRRRRRRRRHGGGAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHH

Ohhhh nice, haven't seen this one

This one makes me kek

Bump

>fluffies embody the worst of human beings
Fluffies in most pics just want to make friends and be hugged.

Theres one like this where one is given as a gift for Christmas...
Hmmm not sure if i have it

Do you have the one where a masochist fluffy shits on something on purpose so she can get the sorry stick?