Usually these are with Sup Forums texts, but this time it's with OkCupid. Dubbs decides what say. ReadyGO

Usually these are with Sup Forums texts, but this time it's with OkCupid. Dubbs decides what say. ReadyGO.

So do you love doing other kinds of jobs ;)

I found your address, im going to kill your mother in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this.

Winrar go op

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kek winrar

Lololol

Oh God damn it, why did this have to winrar
It is pretty late here so she might not reply.
Or she might block me.

Good job OP!

Pls hurry, I'm playing overwatch right now.

winrar?

winrar

Didn't even realize this got dubbs lmao

Look outside

THE JEWS ARE CONTROLLING MY PHONE PHONE SEND ME NUDES AT [email protected] TO STOP IT

*Finger Gun* Open you're fuckin mouth!

Yes!

Time to sign you up for the surveys to get my ""free"" """"download""""

This is my first time doing one of these and my God this is hilarious.

How do you feel about rape?

Winrar

Kek

Fuck you and your freedom! I'll give you freedom! Freedom to get fucked in the ass by some big buck nigger!

Ok I'm gonna be a faggot here, I'm not saying that. Reroll something else pls.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You faggot

Abandon thread pEople

Select all images with a store front.

Wasted winrar

Seriously though I like you, it'd be cool to hang out

What's you thoughts on the extermination of the Jewish race?

winrar lmao

winrar

Triple double! It's a good fuckin night!

Whoops, that was my BF using my phone.
Of she asks about him say "What, my best friend?" After she says "oh" or whatever make sure to mention "Hey, I never actually said he wasn't my boyfriend."
Kek x78
>this was my captcha

you told me you worked at applebees

Op why are you such a fucking faggot?

I want to dress you up like a teletubby and fuck your ass on the coffee table.

fuckin faggot OP admitted to sheer faggotry

You remind be of Hitler, it's always a little gassy around you.

Winrar

reroll for this

It ain't easy being cheesy now let me suck your father's asshole

hEy YoU dOn't sAy ThAt!!!

I just need someone to love me ;(

Are you an orphanage? Cause I want to abandon my children in you.

Roll

Hey, you want him to ruin his chances further or see if we can have an actual conversation that doesn't end in an immediate block?

I'm dashing through the grass, coming to rape your ass.

Roll

Rollin

Rollerino

Oh sorry that was for my dad lol

I fucking love eating shit. Oh shit black children eating in the cafeteria GO GO POWER RANGERS DUH NUH NUH NA

Well then

A dead clown pays my rent.

I fucked my sister yesterday.

Show me your ta ta's please

The dog's name was chunks.

roll

Send the pick and say
"You better repent you slit or else I'll have to Conquer your vag due to the will of our lord"

Roll

Roll

Lets fuck then, give me your location, right now.

Rollerino

If we're fucking then I'm gonna need you to stick a plunger into your asshole and sing the national anthem

Don't make me force my man meat in you

What size and shape are your nipples? Do you shave you bachina?

Topkek roll

Tryna fuck?

Roll

Alright, bitch, I'm gonna need you to bend over and penetrate my asshole as fast as you possibly can.

You like that you fucking retard?

She actually looks halfway cute OP, why not smash?

Rollin

Fucking shit. My friend took my phone. I realize that there is no way to come back from any of that though. But if you really were hitting on me, I'd like to forget about this and get to know you more.

Winrar

Sorry I'm a little autistic and get nervous when girls want to fuck me. Anyway do you think you're alright with me being on the smaller size down there?

Did she like it?

Rolling.

Win

She stopped replying :(

Because user lol this is okcupid. She's obviously spam and/or a tranny.

You must be autistic.

Winrar

Dummu mawe! Suck on my spechow wumps!

Dummy Mawe! Suck on my spechow wumps and wick my no-no stick!

Re-roll

Find someone else.

And when you do. Say this

My pepe is leaking clear fluid. Taste bitter.

Link thread

Reroll

Roll

Maybe if you said the rape thing she'd still be replying you pussy fuck shit dick you suck

roll

i want you to take my virginity, my anal virginity to be exact

Classic

Maybe?

Can I jam your asshole full of cereal and then eat it as part of a complete and delicious breakfast?

rollin for cereal!~