youtube.com/watch?v=_Ubyp5vkj1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1GK52P2mXcH
vocaroo.com/i/s1IW3VjOuXsk
strawpoll.me/10287963/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for no more dead wolves

First for Frogfu

>“I looked for you in the /cel/ discussion thread,” Stannismod said to them.

>“We were not there,” Ser Firefu answered.

>“Woe to Moot if we had been,” said Ser Buttslut.

>“When the General was deleted, the mods slew your waifus with a golden banhammer, and I wondered where you were.”

>“Far away,” Ser Firefu said, “or we'd still be posting, and our false brother would burn in seven 404's.”

>“I came down on /got/ to lift the siege,” Stannismod told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Eurio dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

>“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Frogfu.

>“Ser Rickonbro is fled to /y/, with that boy he swears he didn't molest. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

>“Ser Rickonbro is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Buttslut.

>“But not of the Waifuguard,” Ser Firefu pointed out. “The Waifuguard does not flee.”

>“Then or now,” said Ser Frogfu. He donned his helm.

>“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Firefu.

>Stannismod's janitors moved up beside him, with shadow banhammers in hand. They were seven against three.

>“And now it begins,” said Ser Frogfu, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed Ellie_shopping.gif and held it with both hands. Her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

>“No,” Stannismod said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

Roslin when

Summer can be hero!

Dubs confirm Stannis is alive and is the promise king.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GK52P2mXcH

I miss Radmure and Blackfish.

Daily reminder show writing is better than Gurm's nonsense

Where Does Lord Rickard rank among the Mature Men

The God King of Westores

I wish I was Lady Sansa's Jorah. Just the thought of being Lady Sansa's desperate cuckold makes me DIAMONDS

First for the biggest badass in ASOIAF.

th for Jon Snow is the most handsome man in GoT

neck urself kid

>implying faggy White Walkers can take on a based Myrddraal

Why is there a door on a cave that north of the wall? The Free Folk don't use doors, neither do the Children of the Forest.

Now that Bran pretty much killed everyone he was with due to his stupidity, save his crush whose now dragging his limp body in the middle of a blizzard.... would this be a good time for Coldhands/Benjen to appear to help them?

14th for leechfu

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"
"REEK, MY LORD. REEK..."
"THAT'S RIGHT. REEK. MY REEK. SMELLY, SNIVELING LITTLE SHIT. AND WHAT SHOULD YOU DO FOR YOUR LORD?"
"I... I DON'T KNOW, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?"
"STRIP OFF THOSE RAGS, REEK. I WANT TO HEAR YOU SQUEAK! YOU DON'T HAVE A COCK ANYMORE. BUT I CAN STILL USE YOUR ASS."
"MY LORD..."
"BEND OVER, REEK! TAKE IT LIKE A MAN... OH WAIT! YOU AREN'T A MAN ANYMORE, ARE YOU REEK?"
"NO, MY LORD... NO. I AM NOT."
"THAT'S THE REEK I KNOW AND LOVE."

I shat meself

I second this. She might actually appear this season. HYPE.

Bloodraven knew to close the timeloop and avoid a paradox there needed to be a door for Hodor to hold so he taught Leaf what a door was and made her build it

He wasn't stupid, just evil. He mind raped Hodor and forced him to sacrifice himself.

>666

The Satan

Reek reek, it rhymes with leak

>Young Tywin was handsome.

What's this "neck yourself" meme I keep seeing? Do people actually not have guns?

I cant help myself. She is a GODDESS. I wish I could sacrifice myself for her to reclaim her rightful place.

No because that's another character to introduce. Gotta wrap this shit up and make room for their wheel of time money.

Anyone else lost almost complete interest after this episode?

This season is so fucking stupid.

>"Jorah, the Andal. I can't believe I overlooked you all this time. You always were loyal to me. Now I am yours. And you are mine. Les fug like wild boars"
Pls record this

> Look upon your sins Edmure Tully. For the night is dark and fully of terrors.

>Bran pretty much killed everyone
The god gives and the god takes away. Who are you to question him?

>HOLD DOOR

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

The only reason I watched The Musketeers

nth for please no more incompetent posters asking why brann can't change the past anymore.

please just stop shitting up these threads.

Who is the hottest /got/ actress Sup Forums?

I'll go with Melisandre.

GET YER TITS OUT
E
T

Y
E
R

T
I
T
S

O
U
T

So are we getting another walk of shame with Margaery?

Get used to it this is the fat man's fault for le time travel reveal.

vocaroo.com/i/s1IW3VjOuXsk

Shota Ned stark

Why did they do that?

>Jorah, the Andal
This triggers me. He's a First Man.

how can the new cunt even compete

>swn burn off pieces of you until you've atoned for your sins
;_;

>implying it could be anyone else

This scene alone made me lose interest. Time travel bullshit reinforced it. The rest was solid.

its not time travel you retards
its just sending messages to the past

Sansa, I mean, just look at her. Literally perfection.

post his pic

Alright, that's quite enough, now.

Makes me happy that, even here, nobody is autistic enough to validate this kind of cringey retardation.

Heh, thanks

Do you think they fucked him before turning him?

I hate how they fucked up the lore behind the walkers, they turned these fucking monsters into fucking some guys the cunts used to kill men

no

i liked the dick shot though

any caps

Did anyone else think the White Walkers' weapons looked really goofy and out of place?

>mfw that real wolf has a bigger head than the shaggydog head the drunk in the prop department made

Where are Theon and Yara going? A lot of people say "to Dany," but they never once were considering going over to her side

pretty sure that's from grrm

strawpoll.me/10287963/
strawpoll.me/10287963/
strawpoll.me/10287963/

How was the new episode?

Hope Sansa dies this season, the bitch is clearly going to be a butthurt little cunt when the North rallies for Jon and makes him a Stark, KINGINDANORF

i want to hug the wolf!

By being younger and prettier.

They fucked him with a big black cock

why the fuck this turned me on

women are responsible for all the evil in the world?

where are your cries of SJW and feminism now?

Making a bastard king makes zero sense

cleganebowl soon

SALTY

Robb legitimized him before he died. If you followed the Starks before, you would acknowledge Jon as the heir to the throne. With Sansa backing him and Bran/Rickon MIA, Jon is your boy.

will sansa, the hound, and arya all be in the same place at the same time?

Best Stark

this story just went mass effect tier

EVERYONE DIED

AND IT WAS YOUR FAULT

fakesansa is better

Yep. That fully ice sword the WW kills the cotf with looked stupid with its ice pommel. The spear in s5 looked better

"The Others are not dead. They are strange, beautiful… think, oh… the Sidhemade of ice, something like that… a different sort of life… inhuman, elegant, dangerous."

"The Others go lightly on the snow and leave no prints to mark their passage. Their movements can be lighting quick. Their languageis unknown, although readers have speculated that it may be theOld Tongue. When one speaks in the prologue his voice is said to sound like the cracking of ice."

only in the north

his legitimization means nothing in the south or anywhere else

I agree, I am sick of her shitty acting and bitchy attitude. I hope Ramsay kills her.

Theres a line and you crossed it.
Way too much times now.

not my cup of tea

>jon & salsa need to gather northern houses
>"House Reed, the gatekeepers of the North, and among the most important and loyal bannermen of House Stark''

WHERE IS HOUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEED

can someone please answer this

>Robb legitimized him before he died
Someone needs to provide proof. And until it's proven Sansa is the rightful queen

You don't fuck with inheritance laws for a reason. If they give bastards inheritance just because, lot of other bastards will start claiming inheritance

They aren't women they aren't even human, retard.

Can someone explain the hodor thing to me

Did bran warg into past him then make him time travel forward or some shit

I hate this show now fuck

Ramsay is one of the best characters desu

Once the North is behind him that matters quite a bit. They're a secession movement at this point. Beaten down, but with a Stark (or better, two) at the head they might get the fire stoked again. And then if someone comes in and reveals Jon's parentage as R+L=J, the South might actually sit up and care. Targ loyalist families, anyway

Howgan Reed lost his mind after he killed Arthur Dayne if i remember well he hasn't left the Neck since then.

because D&D need to meet their weekly quota of shock value

>Robb legitimized him before he died.
NOT IN THE SHOW

why are they being portrayed as so feminine?

is it like an aliens xenomorph thing?

No she is not. She is a random worthless whore with two lines in a play. She is not worthy of cleaning Lady Sansa's chamber pot