Am i the only one who find this scene hilarious ?

Am i the only one who find this scene hilarious ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefappening.news/nude-photos-of-eline-powell/#more-13367
telegraph.co.uk/technology/internet/8865093/Internet-weighs-the-same-as-a-strawberry.html
youtube.com/watch?v=buzr-kQi83c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to think if bran had just left 5 minutes earlier he wouldnt have had to warg back and make hodor hold the door

That's because you remember the joke:
>What has 6 legs and says "ho dee do ho dee do ho dee do"
>3 black guys runnin to an elevator

The part when that poor kid shouting Hodor makes me rolling on the floor for laughing.

I kek'd a little bit when young hodor was yelling hold the door on the ground

What's amazing is that normally this would be the most retarded scene of the whole season, but D&D pulled out all the stops with the Ironborn.

hhaha ur such an epic leet contrarian like myself hahaha we r so edgy n unique rnt we hahah XD

This. Found the scene pretty serious up until this.

the truffle shuffle is always funny

All I could think of was Lucas talking about poetry.

The bit where Aria and whatsherface sparred seemed really autistic.

Yes I'm so glad we got to see this scene for the FIFTH FUCKING TIME IN FIVE EPISODES.

I couldn't help but laugh at just how silly the whole scene was.

It's like that Justin Timberlake music video

Dabid, we gotta show'em Arya is trainin hards Dabid. You listen to me Dabid?! Every episode Dabid, she's practice Dabid, non-stop Dabid, we gotta really show'em Dabid, overs an over Dabid!

this scene was a true mark of how bad this show is and how much worse it'll become, whoever even let "HO DUH DOOOOAHHH" through into the final airing was either a master shitposting australian death wizard with 7 Sup Forums gold accounts and a 23 GB reaction image folder or just somebody really fucking stupid

HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HER CUNT BECAME THE WORLD HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR

I'M STARTIN TO THINK YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED

>Actor, atheist, & poet

TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR TIP THE FEDOR

Down syndrome Eddard has replaced Ser Duncan and Arthur Dayne as my new favorite character.

I laughed out loud when faux joffrey said

>never fear people, I will spare-
>head chop
>Oh.....

So wait...

...we didn't actually SEE Hodor die. Are we sure he is actually dead? Who's say he can't still power his way out of that mess?

I didn't laugh but i had an eye spasm, it was incredibly retarded.

The thing that makes me angry about this ending is that THIS is the episode where we learn what the white walkers are. Where they come from. One of the greatest mysteries of the whole series. But what's the big, climactic ending scene?

Hold the door.

Why did you think it was hilarious? Did it seem ridiculous, thus comical? I'd understand that. Otherwise, go to a psychatrist.

That whole play was awesome! Better storyline and actors than the actual show...hawt for dat sweet Sansa look-a-like...

I feel like we had so many unanswered questions from before. With the new episode, it opened several new 'cans of worms' that we need answers for. They better hurry up with the storyline or we'll end up with two episodes at the end with half ass closure.

So, with this revelation that Bran can go back into time and fuck literally anything and everything up for something, doesn't that pretty much invalidate the entire show? There's no point in even guessing or wondering about anything because everything is subject to change or more change under Bran's retarded time-fucking hand. Either it will be revealed that he started (again) and is trying to fix the war, or in the end he'll find a magic fix-all and just end the whole show on a bittersweet "le no one wins :o" note. No suspense whatsoever because he can just brain melt any fucker he wants or speak to people, hell, he's probably fucking R'hllor too and has been messing with people dating back ages.

>They better hurry up with the storyline
>hurry
>storyline
>DnD's GOT

>need answers for
>answers
>DnD's GOT

GOOD LUCK GUY

It was the most contrived bullshit I've seen in any tv show.

I agree

This, why doesn't he just go back in time and slap the shit out of that green bitch before she can stick the rock in the Nightman's chest?

War's over, everyone go home.

dat sansa actor was 10x cuter than actual sansa

That's a bit of a stretch.

This whole fucking bit was legitimately better than the actual show. I would watch this for an hour every week.

It's a stable time loop. There is no changing anything because it has already happened.

but surely you must admit she has better tits

Ive watched it four time and everytime I felt something else. Its such a weird scene.

i thought she was hot as fuck.

actual sansa is ugly

9.9x

Play Sansa had the nicest fucking tits jesus.

Flashed too quick from scene to scene

they were fucking fabolous

Pic for evidence purposes

go here

Edgy

He couldn't leave five minutes earlier because he had to wait five minutes to warg back and make hodor hold the door.

Second best tits on the show behind Melisandre and tied with Ros, one tiny notch above snek.

> A girl and a girl
fixed

Was it just me or was not-Joffrey's balls huge

no homo

Pretty average balls imo. Also that shot and part of the scene was completely unnecessary. I know they did it to quiet down all the whining women about not enough dicks but who the fuck wants to see a nasty wart covered twink dick?

You are not.

>23gb worth of reaction images and 0gb worth of cp
Light weight faggot

well there's no way to know is there

Sure there is, Sansa actress had a photoshoot with a see through top come out like two weeks ago, I just saw it.

HOLD

electronic data has no weight you super nigger

telegraph.co.uk/technology/internet/8865093/Internet-weighs-the-same-as-a-strawberry.html

why are her nips so pink in the first scene and then darker and shaped differently later?

You shut your whore mouth! Snek is the undisputed queen of tits. They're goddamn sublime is what they are.

get schooled son

Probably the temperature difference.

disclaimer: I'm not a scientist but I have seen tits IRL

>I'm not a scientist but I have seen tits IRL

I believe 1/8 of that.

Balls and cock look more normal and less gross than vagina 9 times out of 10.
>Ayy hol up, let me bleed every 3 weeks for a week right quick

no homo

Nice try Doctor, you almost fooled me.

Dammit, anyone knows the name of the fake Sansa actress?

A girl has no name.

But a man has a link.

For the cripple's fault , He hold the door for the rest of his life.

thank you good man

I literally don't care about the backstory of the retard that follows around the show's least interesting characters and least interesting plot line. Especially when he dies 5 seconds later.

dont go anywhere. i love you. all 20 of you. you're good men.

If Bran had just left the old tree fucker alone and didn't fuck around with his warging, none of that shit would've happened and Hodor would've been a functioning human being with a horsecock.

YOU CAN'T HOLD THE SAME DOOR TWICE.

>hordor
>hold the door
fuck whoever conceived this idea and fuck everyone who went along with it

GRRM

at least we were sparred another Sparrow lecture this episode

Mad.

I laughed too

Me on the right

Me on the left

it was the only good scene last episode because D&D DIDN'T FUCKING WRITE IT

the rest was a massive cringefest

WHY THE FUCK DID HE AND THE OLD FAG WARG BACK WHAT PART OF THEY NEEDED TO GTFO DID HE NOT UNDERSTAND

Hey Meera. Remember that time the night king attacked us in that cave with his army and how we got hodor killed before fucking up his life up because I wouldn't come out that vision? He was a good friend...

>the night king knows you're here
>we have to leave
>ayo hol up jus one more trip tho
>nek minute

What the fuck

undeerrated holy kek

Damn near pissed myself as soon as he started shouting "HUR DUH DUR! HUR DUH DUR!" The scene lasted for an awkwardly long time, too, like the director wasn't sure the audience would "get it" if it was shorter.

JUST

He probably did, he made the first men try to holocaust tree cunts, that's why she said they made the WW to protect themselves "from you".

youtube.com/watch?v=buzr-kQi83c

it seemed "off" though, like it didn't belong in the show. the tone and shooting and everything was different

Try not to cut yourself on all that edge.

>durr, how does time travel work?

it doesn't

if hodor wasn't hodor in the first cycle, how did bran survive long enough to make hodor hodor?

Did Bran kill hold the door guy?

i didn't think the scene was funny, you might want to get yourself checked for autism.

What's funny is they murdered Hodor.

Everyone else who has died in similar circumstances has sacrificed themselves to save others.

In this instance, they took control of a retard and forced him to hold that door closed so they could escape.

He had no say in the matter and was effectively murdered by Bran and the girl.

it's ok he was just some goy