User

user,
what is life's purpose ?

Who the fuck cares?

Crush your enemies

Survive, procreate, and die.

Living long enough to know what it is

call everyone a newfag and shitpost lolli all day /thread

Your life has no purpose until you give it purpose. If you choose not to then your life is meaningless and you should kill yourself

to love someone who deserves to be loved

Killing niggers and kikes

There is no purpose.

It doesn't matter if you kill yourself now, become a famous leader or just live a normal life. You'll be forgotten eventually, nothing you do matters.

If you want evolutionary purpose, then it's just to reproduce and sculpt the next generation to be smarter, stronger, ect.

>this
The thread should just end

>Play
>Rebel
>Multiply
>Work
>Multiply
>Work
>Work
>Pain
>Work
>Wish
>Die

idk whether it's LOG OF SHIT or something random but here's both so fuck you nigger lmaaooooo

i ask myself this very same question
>out of military at young age
>mainly survival outdoors
>about to sell all of my possessions and go off grid in the north
>that or continue to go to college and have my government continue to see if id reenlist

>>Work
>>Pain
>>Work
>>Wish
>>Die
Nail on the head. I hope the end has something to offer and it's not just more emptiness.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

LOG OF SHIT

Alaska north? Have you done much research.. curious as I'm in a similar situation as you

> what is life's purpose ?

It's the continue life

I am noob. Name this cow with the lovely udders for me, please.

> Crush your enemies

No, that's what's BEST in life
> Crush your enemies
> See them driven before you
> hear the lamentation of their women

Log of shit

We are born to live. From the moment we are thrown into the universe, we breathe, eat, drink, procreate. It is what we do as living organisms. But why would one procreate, let alone find a reason to stay alive, without something to stay alive for?

We as humans don;t stay alive for the sake of survival , but rather for things that bring purpose; religion, art, music, love. in a endless oblivion of darkness and space, humans are the only species primitive enough to care, You must do what you love.

The best things in life will always end in conflict, that is why we humans are primitive.
-FF

ive done alot with my recent time coming back home.
its been a few years (4 or so)
and possibly Alaska, if not there Washington, and not there Canada.
>i want to at least have my weapons with me if im going off grid
friend from my unit now works as a wildlife expert or something for a park.
basically the government pays him to live off of the land and make sure it doesn't get set a blaze
>sempier friend
>stay safe

to reproduce and die.

Semper Fi, bro.