What does Sup Forums think of my friend?

What does Sup Forums think of my friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=QirR8Wo0FCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a faggot for using filters

He seems like a chill guy

He's my freind now not yours

>its name is alex
ALL FUCKIN SELF RIGHTEOUS FUCKIN NIGGER

this thread got really dark really fast

Sicker than your average nigger killer. Twist niggers' heads off. Niggers fucking stink niggers and gayers. Chicken wing eating players. Triple K hooligans like Moon Man. Dead right - if they head right. Fucking your mom every night. Moon Man's been smooth since days of killing Jews. Never lose. Never choose to lynch Jews who do something to us. Talk go through us your mom walked to us. Get on the rape bus. Screw us. Yeah, KKK. Nigger babies I don't give a fuck. Stick it up the butt. Dare not see your ripe cherry pussy. Bang every porch monkey easily - busily. Recently, niggers ain't saying nothing. My cock nigga. Suck it; Triple K mafia. We're on it. Moon Man, Moon Man, can't you see? Spics and niggers need to hang from trees. And I just love your racist ways. I guess that's why their mom's black and you're so great. I put niggers underground without a sound. You minorities can't step to me. All spics need to go back to Mexico. Never to be stealing money from you and me. Now, who's the real Doogie?. All niggers smell like shit
You niggers can ride my dick. Spear chuckers pushing up sticks. Ooga booga go back to Africa. I don't know why I hate blacks. Oh yeah, it's because they look and smell like ass. Quit throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk. Spics need to learn some English talk. I don't give a fuck about your mama. Jizzing on her face ain't no drama. It's probably different from the nigger cock she's used to. Kill a nigger and skullfuck a Jew. Moon Man, Moon Man, can't you see?. Spics and niggers need to hang from trees. And I just love your racist ways. I guess that's why their mom's black and you're so great. Everything you been saying is offensive to me. As a proud African American I will use my right to free speech. Moon Man, you need to stop the hate. After all, we are one universal race. Fuck off nigger. I don't give a fuck about people of other colors. Get the fuck out you ate my brother. How about you go and fuck a hyena?

This thread is morbid as fuck even for nigger hating standards. Cant you guys just post shitskins chimping out or something?

Worst shoop ever

>perspective/10

fucking kek! that nigger went primal on her own kind.

That nigga be speaking the truth. That's why I cant see why so many americans bitch about mexican immigrants, which are probably the hardest working immigrants of all

sources?

Would not fuck

Sauce?

Sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

youtube.com/watch?v=QirR8Wo0FCk

Dunno, but it looks Italian

why is he so tan? is like Italian or something?

witnessed
quads checked

It's always these guys that go to cuck threads to just spice up their sex life have hot nigger secs take the enemy up the ass you guys are gay

He's black

he needs to unsarcastically end his life. I thought only below-average white girls stooped this low...

That's what whites say when

East Asian master race

Least I want to fuck a gook, preferably jap. Nobody respectable will go near a filthy negro.

Pics 4 u

Who's op I don't get it is this not some random nig

wait...? so where is he from then??