Ask anything to a straight guy who just jacked off to a bunch of cocks for the first time and came

Ask anything to a straight guy who just jacked off to a bunch of cocks for the first time and came

Other urls found in this thread:

live-for.pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trans cocks or full on dudes?

sauce on the pic?

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

how does it feel to be a proscuted minority?

Full on dudes. Funny you mention it tho cause I have a fetish for trans pussy which led to shemales after a few years and then I was like fuck it

Pics from thread Have no romantic attraction to guys tho

Do you have a penis

Yes

Subs or dubs

Word i just tried it, and i came.

You interested in sucking cock now?

I prob would on a trans but don't think I would on a guy

Which is a bit odd considering the pics were guys but eh

What's the difference? Cock is cock. You just jerked off to cock. Why wouldn't you suck a legitimate cock?

What are you, A fucking faggot?

The weird thing is that male body in general would be turn off. I can't jack off to transmen (as in guys with pussies) cause despite vagina they look male which doesn't interest me

Yet I just jacked off to a dick so I'm note sure wtf is up with me then

I don't even know anymore

Yeah, so it isn't about the male body for you, but more about the cock. So that means that you are the kind of guy that would be happy sucking cock at a gloryhole. You could do that, right? Get on your knees and suck a big, thick cock at a gloryhole?

>New Teen Sex Board...

live-for.pw

lel maybe, that could work

fuck off with your spam

Are you a guy

Yeah, it sounds like that's probably what you want. Just picture yourself on your knees, a thick cock poking out at you, leaking precum all over. And then you wrap your mouth around it, it grows, and you start to suck on it.

After a while of getting your mouth fucked, you will get a nice big load in your mouth for you to swallow.

Sounds like that is what you want. You just want to be a cocksucker.

same, I have an interesting experience I used to live in a place growing up with lots of strange gay hookers and they terrified me, but as I got older I liked trannies, everything about them as long as they are femme as fuck, I sucked a tranny off once and she did butt stuff to me, I didn't enjoy that part but she did, it was all for her cock to feel good, I'm ok with C/D but not dudely dudes, sometimes a penis just looks so pretty, still like girls too. I still wanna get married to a woman one day and have kids and a normal straight life

So begins your part of the 'cycle.' I used to jack it to nothing but dicks all the time, but now I'm not even turned on by them anymore.