Well?

Well?

STUPID SEXY 80'S DEPP

Get away with what? Aging?

What the fuck is even the question?

I would admittedly be rather shocked if a woman in Hollywood suddenly grew a goatee

>public ridicule
but he does get it. there are always people calling out how he is ALWAYS in tim burton's shit. and people gave him shit for lone ranger, mordecci, and the first alice

Uh... Susan Sarandon?

Johnny finally aged. Holy fuck.

I'd rather see old men than old women. Deal with it. Men age like wine, not women. Never believe quotes.

what happened to his fucking eyebrows..

Johnny's talented and charming enough to get away with his looks turning to shit. I can't think of one actress who has enough going for her to do that.

drugs alcohol and cigarettes catch up eventually kids

because susan sarandon is totally headlining all those big budget hollywood pictures!

This just in: male actors don't ever get scrutinized for their appearance

RDJ is not scrutinized for being short
Depp is not scrutinized every time he gives an eccentric performance
Jonah Hill is was not made fun of for looking bizarre when he lost weight and then immediately gaining a bunch of weight again
Christian Bale was not ridiculed and mocked and meme'd about for literally years for flipping out on a set decorator

Oh wait.

Smash that patriarchy one tweet at a time, you righteous warrior of light.

Like nobody ever publicly made fun of Mickey Rourke's looks, for one thing.

hellen mirren

People are making fun of Tom getting botox.

STFU

Meryl Streep

Everyone gets made fun of. Male actors just handle it better and don't turn it into a fiasco that destroys the careers of people who sent out one tweet.

the guy is 60 give him a break

Point me towards Depp's big hollywood pictures that aren't either:

>A, Burton wankfests
>B, An established franchise created before he started melting in which he is the main character.

They are all still Bankable and old women aren't?

>can only do one kind of acting and that is a drunk
>tried to do something different in transcendence but it was just the same old shit he always does
JUST

Hellen still looks fine. She's old, but she still looks good. Johnny looks terrible even for his age. Same with Meryl Streep I think what OP's going for is if a girl went off the deep end with her looks, not just aged, she'd get more shit about it

>lost bankability
calling it now: new alice will bomb in the us and pirates will underperform

No woman in Hollywood has bothered to age gracefully, at least he can still move his face.

Isn't she literally scrutinizing the fucker right now for it?

Its always people who think their actions exist in a vacuum and only what other people do counts.
There has to be a name for this.

>posting the shooped pic
Post the unshooped ones

Marilyn Manson started sucking the life from him and soon poor little Johnny will be nothing but a husk.

It disturbs me that he puts safety pins in his right ear.

How is he getting away with this? He hasn't been in anything relevant in a few years now.

now he's always ready for tim burton

Unfunny subhuman Mexican redditor

golden safety pins with diamonds sprinkled on them

They're doing fine financially. Mirren, Sarandon, the lot of them are certainly still upper 1%. They just don't get the same ooh la la's they got when they were young and they're bitter about it.

This is probably the best theory to all of this

>if I ignore something, that means it's not happening!

Why are all women retarded?

i dont understand what question is being asked or the point that is being made

t. faggot

he morphed into hatchet face

How about you post evidence of this happening to female actresses first, you filthy cunt.

It is not a women thing. It is a human thing.
She made it about gender but you are doing the same.
Everyone probably made this logical leap often.

I've seen more JUST threads about men the women on this board

shes got a nice rack tbqhwyf

I saw him being interviewed yesterday, he looked perfectly fine to me considering he's 52.

M E T H
E
T
H

Did you say something? I was uh distracted by that gif.

Remember when Renee Zellweger got a new face and women everywhere were the first to point and laugh? The phrase "How could she?" was used a lot as if they took it personally.

>shower once a month
>hair is 70% grease, 30% hair
>mouth full of yellow teeth and cavities
>dark, puffy circles under eyes like Danny DeVito as The Penguin
>chubby with no jawline whatsoever
>facial hair of a 14 year old asian kid
>still get 10/10 model girlfriend simply for being Johnny Depp

Meryl Streep, Judi Dench, Tilda Swinton, Marion Cotillard, Susan Sarandon, Glen Close, Jullianne Moore, Maggie Smith, Jamie Lee Curtis, Julie Andrews, Cate Blanchett, and Penelope Wilton to name just a few

>it's a harpy shrew feminist shitpost troll episode

To me he looks fine in recent interviews, he just doesn't look good in photographs these days.

he is a good actor, he is not just there to look pretty or be a token mary sue

JUST

Its all about personality kid.

>catch up eventually

he's fifty fucking two m8. I'd say he won that battle.

In today's news it was reported that LIFE ISN'T FUCKING FAIR!

Have some more.

>i'm the same
>people call me creepy
not fair

Looks like he could still pull bitches in a emo Goth guy kinda way

or being a rich celebrity

What's up with his teeth? Why doesn't he get veeners like every other hollywood actor.

I love your list.
I think what feminists fail to realize is that they can't have it all... They can't have other women play a stupid bimbo and then expect that same person to magically transform into a great actress and have roles when her body is no longer a sex object.
That's why Mario Lopez never won an Oscar or had any noteworthy role, being a bimbo got him where he is right now, nothing more, nothing less.

All those actresses you mentioned NEVER banked on her body to showcase their talents. Not in a sexual way, anyhow.

Fun Fact: Marilyn is a serious method actor and was in character as Ron Tully for 5 years before he was cast in Sons of Anarchy as the sexually sadistic convict.

>Why doesn't he get veeners like every other hollywood actor.

You boring cunt.

I'm glad he hasn't fixed his teeth. Makes me feel better about mine.

80's Depp was literally perfect

Exactly
Women only go see movies that star the female equivalent of Taylor Lautner. All looks, no talent.
Its so frustrating because i know in 20 years JLaw will be whining about this shit even though she only signed up for flavor of the month roles where she got to be cute and quirky or sexy (even though she is never any of those things because her performances are bland as fuck, but you get the idea)

Thanks user, I'm having some terrible thoughts now.

>pay the money for a Gibson
>get a Melody Maker instead of just an LP

I don't know who this woman is or why she's verified. Also I don't care about her question.

I did not know this.

Are people really not ragging on Depp? I thought everybody decided he got so far up his own ass that he could taste his tonsils. Plus the Amber Heard thing is just classic mid-life crisis trophy wifing. That Australia video was also really bizarre and in the media for awhile.

But Jlaw's capable and has reams of awards. If someone were basing whether to see her films based off her multiple Oscar noms, that would only seem stupid to Sup Forums autists and actual auteurs.

She has literally one movie that could go down as a truly great performance instead of one hailed at the time as a FOTM type thing and thats winters bone.
Ever since then i have not seen a shred of anything resembling the level of talent she displayed in that film. The win for silver linings playbook was an absolute disgrace

I just read about Ron Tully. Marilyn Manson playing a jailhouse rapist is the most hilarious and terrifying thing he's done.

For a second there I thought you said JLo.. But that's a good example right there, she can do what she pleases, not because she is the most talented or extraordinary, but because she practically built an empire of clothing, perfume, commercial endorsements, music etc.
She didn't just sat there, demanding roles to be shoehorned to her age and status, yelling "represent my age group fairly" "give me a younger male co star" "give me leading parts just because I'm a woman over forty!"
Not saying she's free of flaw, but she's damn smart.

Godamnit user, this isn't /y/! j/k

whats the last good movie depps been in?
exactly fuck off