Hey crackers my name is erica and i will be here MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY FROM HERE ON OUT SO GET USE TO MY FACE WE DONE...

hey crackers my name is erica and i will be here MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY FROM HERE ON OUT SO GET USE TO MY FACE WE DONE TOOK OVER MEME CRUNCH AND THIS CRACKER HATE SITE IS NEXT BLACK LIVES MATTER

Ok.

Nice tits

Are you even trying?

ugly ass nigger

dicks out for harambe

Witnessed

>Black Lives Matter

HAHAHAHA Keep telling yourself that, nigger.

Holy fuck, do you know harambe?

b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8

"Black Lives Matter".......

Shut up u big black Silverback bitch

I think I saw you at the chimp out yesterday

NOPE!! lol...

I'm Asian

If all the centuries of war, murder, slavery, etc haven't gotten rid of darkies i'm pretty sure whitey gone be ok

good for your ass

>we have started running you down and shootig into your events
>nigger get ready, cuz u gun die

Asians = White to most black ppl, just sayin

Says the stupid fucking nigger that says "there" instead of the correct spelling of "they're"... you stupid monkey.........

This ain't black twitter nigguh... so tits or gtfo.

why aren't there any better racial slurs for white people? it's racist if you ask me. whites are the majority and there should be 10 times more racial slurs for white people than there are for black people.

I'm suprised no one has demanded a time stamp yet

Only the lives of the Aryan Master race matters, you niggers are rightfully our slaves.

Please hang yourself. The only good nigger is a dead one. Black lives don't matter. Learn it, live it, love it.

>whites are the majority

Ever hear of the Chinese?

Move to a country where white isn't the majority and you'll see it.

>be me
>be black
>hate niggers

What do? I'm not part of the SJW problem. I just want to find a filipino to fuck for the rest of my life. Keep your white women.

What do you say aryans? Our wonder-twin powers combined?

still wanna see dem titties

This.
I bet them areolas are the size of pancakes.

daaaamn that's fucking cold. i knew movies were symbolic and predicted shit but daaamn. this pic is a whole new level.

Become a Pinay Pussy Magnet, with pic related nigger.

Nice try blacks spell it
>ery-dai