1. Put the navy seal copypasta into google translate

1. Put the navy seal copypasta into google translate
2. Select language of your choice
3. Copy the translation and swap language settings
4. Re-translate the text back into English
5. Post results

English --> Japanese --> English

You just fucking you a little bitch, did you say what's the heck about me? I you I need to know graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in the attack of a large number of secret to Al ยท Quaeda, and I have more than 300 confirmed kill you have. I have trained in gorilla warfare I, is the top sniper in the whole of the US military. You are to me without anything, not just another target. I will wipe out fuck the likes of Mark the words of my shit, are not the things you have seen before on this planet with a precision. Do you think you can get away with saying that shit to me through the Internet? Think again, you bastard. As we speak, I do have to contact the network of my secret US spy, you better storm, because the preparation of the maggot, your IP is currently being traced. Pathetic little things wiped out the storm to call your life. You are dead, we are fucking children. I anytime, anywhere it can be, I can kill you in a hundred 7-over method, it is just my bare hands. Well, you little shit, but I was trained in a wide range in unarmed combat, and I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps I of you off the face of the continent in order to wipe the miserable ass, and use it to its fullest. If only you can be known retaliation little "clever" comments evil ones had with bring down to you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you, you could not be, but did not, and now you are paying the price, you redneck white bastard a fool. I was shit anger on top of you all, you are drowning in it. You are dead, it is fucking you.

>we are fucking children

English -> Korean -> English

How the hell did you say about your fucking little bad, or? I love you I'm involved in numerous secret raids on Quaeda out the top graduate, I know in my class, the Navy Seals, I have confirmed over 300 people. I'm training in gorilla warfare is the best shooters in the entire United States military. You are nothing to me but not another destination. I would like to show my fucking fuck sweep word that has never been seen before on this planet that exactly for you. You think you can get away with telling you shit to me over the Internet? Think back to the cubs. We are now tracking so that I can prepare for the United States and the maggot my contacts secret network of spies in the IP and say you better storm. Discard your life miserable little thing called the storm. You are fucking dead child. I can be anywhere, anytime, so I can kill you in more ways than one hundred digits, but just my bare hands. Not only do you little shit, I broadly unarmed combat training, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I will use the full range of wiping off the face of the continent of your miserable ass. Only you know your little "clever" comment that illegal retaliation gohaetda tteuriryeo down on you, maybe you'll have to hold your fucking tongue. However, you can not, you did not, you pay the price now, you fucking idiot. I shit all over your anger you and you are lost in it. You can yaeul Hey fucking dead.

This is fucking golden

English > Vietnamese > English

What the hell did you just fucking say about me, you little dog? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in many attacks on Al-Qaeda secret, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I was trained in warfare gorillas and I was the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me, but just one goal. I will wipe you out with precision monster the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words damn. You think you can get away with saying that my shit over the Internet? Holiday back away, fucker. When we say I am contacting my secret network of agents throughout the United States and your IP being traced now to better prepare you for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out your pathetic little thing called your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not just me extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the full e arsenal of the US Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your butt out of the misery of this continent, you little shit. If only you can know what evil little revenge "smart" your comment was about to bring down upon you, perhaps you can organize your fucking tongue. you but you can not, do not, and now you are paying the price, you fucking idiot. I will shit fury all over you, and you will drown. You're fucking dead, Buster.

English > Arabic > English

What the fuck you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy, and I've been involved in many secret raids on Quaeda channel, and I have more than 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm a sniper senior in the armed forces of the United States. You are nothing to me but just another goal. It will wipe out the curse you accurately the likes of which is unprecedented on this earth, on the occasion of my silly. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me via the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I'm on the network of secret spies all over the United States and connect your IP is now followed by even better prepare for the storm you can, larva. The storm which destroys the little thing pathetic call your life. You fucking dead, baby. I could be anywhere, at any time, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and this is just a bare hand. I'm not only trained extensively in unarmed combat, but I have access to the full arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and will be used to the full extent to eliminate miserable your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. Unless you can know what the punishment is a sacred you have a "smart" little comment on the verge of dropping you, perhaps you've held your tongue's ridiculous. But you can not, you do not, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. The anger will shit all over you, and you will drown in it. You fucking dead, kiddo.

English > Chinese > back again.

What the fuck fuck you just said to me, you little bitch? I'll let you know I graduated top of my class SEALs, I have been involved in the Al-Quaeda many secret raid, I have over 300 confirmed killed. I combat training in gorillas, in my entire top US military snipers. You are nothing to me, but only one goal. I will wipe you the fuck out like accurate, which has never been seen on this earth, mark my words fuck. You think you can get away I say dog feces on the Internet? Think again, fool. As we speak, I contacted my entire US spy secrets and your IP networks are now tracing the storm so you better be ready, maggots. This wipe you call your life poor little thing storms. Fuck you die, boy. I can be anywhere, any time, I'll kill you 700-odd way, this is just my hands. I not only extensive training in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I would use it to its maximum extent to wipe your ass miserable continent face, you bastard. As long as you know what your little evil revenge "smart" comment is related to overthrow you, maybe you will hold your fucking tongue. But you can not, you do not, you pay now, you goddamn idiot. I'll shit all over your anger, and you will drown it. Fuck you dead, man.

English > Traditional Chinese > English

What the fuck fuck you just said to me, you little bitch? I'll let you know I graduated top of my class SEALs, I have been involved in the Al-Quaeda many secret raid, I have over 300 confirmed killed. I combat training in gorillas, in my entire top US military snipers. You are nothing to me, but only one goal. I will wipe you the fuck out like accurate, which has never been seen on this earth, mark my words fuck. You think you can get away I say dog feces on the Internet? Think again, fool. As we speak, I contacted my entire US spy secrets and your IP networks are now tracing the storm so you better be ready, maggots. This wipe you call your life poor little thing storms. Fuck you die, boy. I can be anywhere, any time, I'll kill you 700-odd way, this is just my hands. I not only extensive training in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I would use it to its maximum extent to wipe your ass miserable continent face, you bastard. As long as you know what your little evil revenge "smart" comment is related to overthrow you, maybe you will hold your fucking tongue. But you can not, you do not, you pay now, you goddamn idiot. I'll shit all over your anger, and you will drown it. Fuck you dead, man.

>I was trained in warfare gorillas

English -> Romanian -> English

What the hell did you fucking say about me, you little slut? I know that I graduated top of my class Navy SEAL, and I was involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and we have over 300 confirmed kills. Gorilla are involved in war and I am top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You're nothing to me, just another target. You will delete fucking precisely like that has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit on the Internet? Think again, you bastard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies USAand over IP is right now, so you better prepare pursued storm, larva. Storm can wipe a little thing sounds pathetic your life. You fucking dead, boy. They can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill in over seven hundred ways, and that's just empty. Not only am I trained in unarmed combat intense, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use up to wipe off the face of the continent miserable ass, you little shit. If you could know what credit unholy your little comment "smart" was about to bring down on you, perhaps you would have kept your fucking language. But you could, you did, and now pay the price, you fucking idiot. I shit rage over you and you will drown in it. You fucking dead, kid.

English > Sindhi > English

Just what the hell you fucking me about, little bitch you say? I know that if I my Navy Seals Class will have high origin, and Al Quaeda on me other secrets will be involved in action, and I confirm more than 300 are zyat. I am training in gorilla warfare and I entire US armed forces have the upper sniper. You are nothing to me but only one target. I picked you to be taken to further the on the planet never before seen will lead is, mark my fucking words. You think that if you are on the Internet, if I say dirty can get away with? Think again, fucker. As we speak I cross America's my secret krayydar contact network and meet your IP rights now being logged you Storm, maggot ready. Storm pathetic little thing that you call your life with your wipes. You die, you fucking dare. I can be anywhere, anytime, and over seven hundred me in ways you can kill, and the bus is my hook hands. Not only to me extensively Rockets Thanksgiving pouches am, but to me the United States Marine Corps fulfilled Bridge access to and to me the extent it will use Sanskrit face off his miserable ass lead to , you are a little rusty. You would know that only a little of your unholy retribution "expert" comment about was bringing down on, that would hold your fucking language. But not you, you could not, and now you're paid, you lose goddamn. I will mm fury all over you and you will drown in it. You die, kiddo fucking do.

>Gorillas are involved in war

English --> Yiddish --> English
What the fuck did you just dildo say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on al-kvaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla war and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another goal. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which had never been seen before on the ground, mark my dildo words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, mod. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're dildo dead, baby. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy vengeance your little "smart" comment was about to bring down on you, maybe you would have kept your anal tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dildo dead, kiddo.

>dildo

English > Burmese > English

You just fuck fact you went a little dog, my About What fuck means even who I am because I have navy seal in my class's top graduates know will have, I told Al-Quaeda on numerous secret raids involved was yes, I 300 people confirmed killed have. I'm kind Operational trained my entire US armed forces at the top right. You drive me, but not really anything other targets. I mark my word fuck, you have never seen before on this planet that he will wipe out like fuck. You can say that shit to me over the Internet they can get away with no more life, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my secret spy network across the USA and you better prepare for the storm grub so your IP is now being tracked. You call your life miserable few wipes out the storm. You dead, fucking kid. I, at any time, anywhere, I can kill you in ways more than seven hundred, just with my bare hands. Not only have I wide unarmed combat in trained but I US Marines of the entire weapon to access, and I fought taller face void your Distressed ass wipe to its full extent used to be, You little shit moment. Your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you from revenge unclean thing I know, maybe you will be held your tongue fuck. But you, you did not, you pay the price now, you idiot goddamn. I am all over you # wrath will work in the game you will drown. You dead, kiddo fucking.

This shit is funny

my sides where have they gone?

>>on the occasion of my silly

English > Polish
What the whore, whore, is not enough to say about me, you little bitch? I know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've participated in numerous secret raids on Al-quaedam, and I have over 300 confirmed enemies. I am a trained gorilla fight and I'm top sniper in the whole of the US armed forces. You are nothing to me, but just another goal. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision, he had never seen on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away saying this shit to me via the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I contact my secret network of spies in the United States and its IP is tracked now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm, which borders on pathetic little thing call your life. You whore dead child. I can be anywhere and everywhere, and I can kill you in more than seven ways, and it's just bare hands. Not only do I trained intensively in the melee, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to the full extent to wipe your sorry ass face of the continent, you little shit. If only you can know what your little wicked punishment "smart" comment was going down to you, maybe you took whore language. But he could not, did not, and now they pay, you bloody idiot. I will shit fury all over you, and you will drown in it. You whore is dead, kid.

>I mark my word fuck, you have never seen before on this planet that he will wipe out like fuck

I can't fucking breathe

Have the narrator read this one

English --> Luxembourgish --> English
What the hell did you just can not say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated over my class in the Navy Seals, and I have many secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills had been. I am gorilla warfare training and I top sniper in the entire US Army. You are nothing to me but just another target. I'll take the facts eyes with precision the likes of which have never before on this earth visually, mark my fucking words. You can take the Internet with that shirt to say get away? That understands. Because I contacted my secret network of spies across the United States and your IP is talking right now operated so you better for the storm, maggot returns. The storm that wipes harmless little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can get anywhere, anytime, and I can feel and about seven hundred ways to kill, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will be in its full extent use for your miserable off the face of the continent would, you little shit. If only you had known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment about upon you to bring down, maybe you could place your fucking tongue. But you can not, you did not, and now you pay the price, you goddamn idiot. I will avoid all over your shirt and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>You're dildo dead, baby.

Bump

Just BH bitch, less hard. I would say I graduated from my class in the Navy Seals the top, and I've been involved in numerous attacks on Al Qaeda secrets, and has more than 300 confirmed deaths. I trained gorillas in the war, and I am the best shooter of all US forces. They are not for me, but one goal. I have to clean the accuracy of how a party that has never been seen on this earth, mark my fucking words. He thinks he can come and say that shit to me on the internet. Think again, man. By the time I entered my secret spy network in the United States and its IP it is followed by this time, so it is best to prepare for the storm worm. The storm, the pathetic little thing called your life sweeps. You're a dead man, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and you can kill more than seven thousand species and that's just my own hands. I not only solid training in unarmed combat, but the arsenal of the Navy of the United States to use, and I have to use it completely on the surface of the continent, Clara piece his ass shit Sorry. If only I could have known that their "smart" comment on the small drop that was about to pay defiles maybe I bit my tongue Hardcore. But he could not, and now pay the price, stupid shit. I shit wrath upon you, and you will drown. You're a dead man, boy.

english --> Javanese --> Welsh
passed the store itself in the Navy Seals, and I was involved in many attacks on Al-Qaeda secret, and have more than 300 confirmed kills. I was trained in warfare gorilla I snipers on top of all the armed forces ranked. You are nothing to me, but only one goal. I will wipe you out with any precision never before seen on earth, mark my words rude. You think you can pull that shit show over the Internet? Think again, asshole. As we speak I call secret spy network across the United States and IP now follow to better prepare for the storm, worms. The storm that wipes out the bad thing you call life. You're fucking dead, buddy. They can be anywhere, anytime, and I can not turn off the process over seven hundred, and this is just my bare hands. I just can not be trained in armed combat, but I have access to all the arsenal of the US Marines, and I will use it to remove from the face of the continent's poor deceived, you little shit. If only you could know what a small opinion holy "smart" comment means that you fall in, you can keep your mouth fucking. But you can not, you do not do, and now is paying the price, you bloody idiot. I'm going to shit piss on you, and you will drown in. You're fucking dead, baby.

English > Xhosa

What is it like fucking say about me, you little bitch? I decided to give the top of my class Navy Seals, and I've participated in many raids in secret in Al-Co-Qaeda, and a total of 300 kills guaranteed. I trained gorilla warfare I am the rifle on the entire US military. You are nothing to me but as another target. I will destroy you fuck out and we had not seen before on Earth, noticed my nice words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, away. As we speak I am in contact with my network of secret spies across the USA and your IP address traced now to be better prepared for the storm worm. The storm that wipes out a little pathetic says your life. You're pretty dead, kid. I can anywhere, anytime, and can kill in more than seven centuries, and that's just in my hands as well. Only much trained to fight unarmed, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it fully to wipe your ass poor from off the face of the continent, you shit a little. If only you could have known vengeance criticized a little for your comment "clever" would have brought down upon you, you would probably be held in your beautiful language. But she could not, you did, and now you pay the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will be destroyed by it. You're pretty dead, Kiddo.

English > hindi
What the fuck did you just Damned me you little bitch? Navy SEALs I know that I graduated top of my class, and I have been involved in Al-Quaeda several covert raids, and I more than 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and the US armed forces, I am the sniper. You have nothing for me, but just one goal. I fuck you out with precision the likes of which has never before seen on this earth, wipe my words will mark Damned. I think the Internet can get away with saying that shit? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I have spies all over the USA and its secret network contact your IP'm still being explored, so you better prepare for hurricanes maggot. Storms that pathetic little thing that you say, wipe out your life. You die, children are nonsense. I can be anywhere, anytime, and over seven hundred ways I could kill you, and it is just your hands. Not only that, you little shit, I'm trained in unarmed combat rampant, but I whole arsenal of the United States Marine Corps to be used to its fullest extent and I will use it from the face of his miserable ass continent wipes. You may know what unholy retribution only his small "smart" remark was to get down on you, maybe you will hold your tongue Damned. But you can not, you have not, and now you are paying the price, you goddamn fool. I will shit fury all over you and you will be immersed in it. You're fucking dead, baby.

ok so i grabbed a fucked up one already and did it in zulu
You just actually fuck you went a little dog, what the fuck my means even I am because I have a navy seal in the graduating class of my top you know, I told the Al-Quaeda on many raids affected the secret even I, with 300 confirmed killed. I'm kind Operational trained by US forces armed my right at the top. You drive me, but I will not really one of the stones. I mark my word fuck, you've never seen before on this planet that will wipe out like fuck. You can say that shit to me over the Internet they get no life, Fucker. As we speak, I contact my secret spy network across the USA and better prepare the corn storm so your IP is now monitored. Do not call your life miserable delete a few storm. You are dead, kid fucking. I, at any time, anywhere, and I will kill you in ways more than seven hundred, just my bare hands. Not only have I combat unarmed in width but I trained Marines of all access to the weapon, and fought in the face of long until your ass Distressed Clear extent of what it used to be, you little shit moment. "Wisdom" Your comment was about to bring down upon you from revenge unclean thing I know, perhaps to take place in your own language and fuck. But you did not, you pay the price now, you goddamn idiot. I am all over you # wrath will work in the game you will drown. You dead, kiddo fucking.

Im callin bullshit cause i just translated to yiddish and back, but no dildo. You are a falsefag

>And the bus is my hook hands

>mark the words of my shit

>I trained gorillas in the war

My sides are in another galaxy

English ---> Sesotho

What the hell did you just say sex with me, you little bitch? I will have you know I graduated top of the class in Navy seals, and I have been involved in many campaigns on the private Al-Quaeda, and has more than 300 confirmed kills. I trained korilla war and criminals who prowl the top people that all the US armed forces. You are nothing to me but only one target. I will wipe you out Fuck the precision for the likes of which it has never before been seen in this world, mark my words sex. You think you can get rid of us Shit to the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak the communication network of spies secretly across the USA and your IP has been linked now so you better prepare storm maggots. Storm was to wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You fucking dead, kid. That anywhere, anytime, and can kill more than seven centuries in ways that only hands empty. Not only is widely trained to prevent market when unarmed, but with access to the entire collection of United States Marine Consulate and will use it to its limit full eliminate your ass miserable turn of k face "honthinente, speak little Shit. Although you would not know what your unholy retribution little "wisdom" of comment could bring down upon you, you probably would have held your tongue sex. But you can not, you did not, and then you pay the price, you goddamn idiot. Shit will rage around you and you will drown in it. You fucking dead, kiddo.

Was thinking this too jej

English --> Malagasy

What the fuck is just fucking with me, Bitch? I know I am a graduate of the class in the Navy seal, and has participated in many secret raid in Al-Quaeda, and has more than 300 confirmed kills. I trained monkeys war, I'm on the top of the sniper in the entire armed forces of the United States. You nothing for me, and other targets. Wipe you the fuck out of the precision of the beloved which had not been seen before on earth, mark the fucking word. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me, because of the Internet? Think again, fucker. When I contact with the secret network of spies across the United States and the IP has been mentioned now to better prepare for the storm, worms. The storm that wipes the sad thing called life. You fucking dead, kid. Wherever I may be, at any time, and can kill you in a way more than seven hundred, and those who have given birth with the hands. I am not only a lot of training in unarmed battle, but you can use all the weapons the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent in order to destroy the miserable ass upon the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known that the punishment "clever" I will bring down the comments, perhaps the fucking tongue. But you can not, you did not, and now you pay the price, you goddamn fool. And Shit anger around you and to impress. You fucking, Kidd.