Old thread:
Obligatory /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=HvJWlqAuaPU

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/videos/nfl-hall-of-fame/0ap3000000681200/Brett-Favre-s-Hall-of-Fame-speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go outside

>One of those volleyball girls is 6'3

RIP my black friend

I'm 5'9" and I would if she was pretty. That'd be fun to be cuddled by an amazon.

>5 monts
>fifth time
Pottery

>the same 10 clubs making 1-month loan offers for the same 6 kids over and over again

>It's a "the other team wins with an absurdly low amount of shots on goal and 39% possession" episode

It didn't slip. Promotion AND champions. I think this is my most important achievement in FM. It took us 6 years to go from League 1 to the Prem, but considering how shit I am, it's pretty great.

CREWE STRONK.

my favourite type of goal desu

RobertoCarlos/10

>Tfw remembering one intake on FM13 where I got a GOAT DM, GOAT ST, very good CAM, very good CB and a decent (but red card prone) CM.

It was my class of 92.

>Man City paid £17 mil + 50% sell on fee for my defender
>don't register him
Bravo

Congrats, the summer transfer window after promotion from the Championship is probably the most fun thing in FM.

Sell

>have a >winger that's decent
>after a few seasons he gets pretty good
>do whatever with the tactics, set him up as a Ramdeuter
>best season in his entire career

I cant wait on all the foreign regens i will be getting.

Thanks for this guy btw. I got him for £500k, it's easy to snap up Crewe's youth players when they're in League 2.

Is it better to have a very shitty head of youth dev manager or have none at all

china goalie is a qt3.14

zhao lina

pics

look at match she is tallish and her legs are long lel

oh my gosh

absolutely
she is cute.CUTE!

wut

Man, you have great taste, Suribro.

Yeeeeeeeeees. I'm ecstatic. Not only is it our first proper trophy win, but it also means European football for next season that had gone out of reach via the league. Sick comeback too.

>21 years old
>5th injured time on international duty

You know I'm not really into Asian women but this is A+ qt

>6'3"
>Amazon
frog I have some bad news for you

it happened again
it happened again
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>HC has an olympic medal before us
Feels

Sell motherfucker

yeah doumbia is going, but not Patrick, he hadn't been injured at all before this and I love him

Fuck off, now all the big clubs are coming for my regens again

I can get behind this.
FM Female when?

>Scout decent young regen
>Decide not to make a move but monitor his progress for a bit
>Suddenly one day several months later every big club on the game makes an offer for him

Kek. It's like one of their scouts found him and then the info got leaked to everyone. And then rather than trying to start a bidding war his shitcunt club will just sell him to anyone.

>It's 1am
>Back up player decides to moan about lack of first team football

Enjoy your move to Burnley m8 :^)

thanks

Already told a friend im playing with china in fifa

half my team is injured fuck this

Abondon save

Not really, we're talking about a non-Dutch woman.

memes

>barcelona losing to arsenal
>PSG
>real mad

>inb4 gelsenkirchen

This Egyptian lad is amazing.

Will 0 (zero) medals be the new 1 (one) point?

my best defender is my worst defender. this guy is turning into a rock in my defense

Big, strong, decent Marking and Tackling and decent Speed. That's all he needs (outside of better mentals).

payed 230k for him from a championship team who had him in the reserve team at 23.

>23 yo
>Reserves
Guess he'll never reach his PA. The AI is like that: they buy any promising youth and either loan them to shit teams but most likely let them rot in the reserves. It gives you the impression that they're able to cough out GOATs after GOATs while in reality you're just seeing a handful of the fuckers that managed to survive this treatment.

The worst thing is that when those "failures" are from Barca/Real/EPLEL, you can't even recruit them because they have overinflated wages demands as a result. Truly sad.

i get what you mean but this guy is from sheff united reserve team....23 yrs old with 5 matches the enitre last season......no injury history

clubs offered 3 million for this guy but i didnt let him go

probably cash in on him when next season starts for a good 5 million+

guy want even youth intake he was there when i started the save

The AI isn't a good judge of players. They also could've had other players that performed well enough not to risk anything since considering the Headlines in game there seems to be a fight between a player and his manager nearly every day.

I mean, they could've discredited him on his mentals only. I've had a Anchor Man in a save that had only the attributes that mattered and nothing else: Tackling, Marking, Strength, Anticipation, Positioning as well as decent Agg/Bra/Det. and an average character. Yet the scouts/coaches kept telling me he was wank because he had shit everything else. I mean, completely and literally shitty everything else, no other mentals, tekkers, average physicals outside of his Strength, nothing. The AI rated him 2 stars at best. I didn't care since I just wanted him to get the ball back and pass it to the closest player around him, period. And it worked pretty well.

>21 year old winger tries to force his way out of the team
>5 year contract

naw, youre coming with me on a CL adventure

>literally everything about Brett Favre's HoF Induction speech

don't cry don't cry don't crydon'tcrydon'tcrydon'tcrydontcrydontcrydontcry

>forgetting the link

nfl.com/videos/nfl-hall-of-fame/0ap3000000681200/Brett-Favre-s-Hall-of-Fame-speech

had too many feels. still have too many feels.

when you can take a team full of these types of players with a low budget and win a quad i think you win the game.

>Just seen the Sup Forumsocaust in the 4cc with Sup Forums losing 8-1 to /adv/
Great day

lel

God bless America

May have scored 4 goals and got btfo but at least I didn't lose to Curacao

>manchester derby to decide the title

FM league run ins are always so much better than real life desu

>mfw there's no Olympic OP
>mfw thread-creaters
>mfw Holy Cat

this is an Olympics Free Zone, the last thing we need is to attract cancerous Sup Forumstards or waifufags

They'll be here once Miles figures out a profitable way to add women's leagues.

poonited lost and finished 4th btw, lel

>2021
>Drag Reus from obscurity to La Liga Fodder
>Star players want out. Can't stop them, I guess.
>They can never agree contract terms with other clubs
>Any raise (even 500k) makes the other team call the deal off
>Rinse and repeat for any player that wants to leave or I want to sell
>Literally here forever

Is there honestly a bug when it comes to 2013s transfer market and AI contract negotiations?

>Any raise (even 500k) makes the other team call the deal off
Having this problem in 16 as well. Chelsea wants my keeper but is only offering 4mil when he's worth 15. Any time I try to get even a pound more they refuse to negotiate and I got to deal with his stupid ass bitching up a storm.

On a different note, if Miles ever did add womens leagues, would those be the ultimate lower league modes as they wouldn't even be on the level of an under 21's or under 19's team let alone a conference team

My club is valued at nothing.

>Premier League will never be this close coming to the end

Even though the finances are decent.

God dam injury crisis in December. If that shit didn't happen I could have pulled a Leicester and had these fucks winning the league in my first year in charge.

>he might finally reach 5 caps in my save
Thanks Eddie meme

>second yellow in under 3 minutes while I'm trying to sub him off

that's a new one

>Man City first-time bidding £40m for my CB, could probably push it to 50+ easily

just like real life

irl this would be investigated for match fixing

actually laughed, I love how you know him so well that you sub him off after a yellow card, even if it's only 3 minutes in

what the fuck

please post him

he's my backup, I only keep him around because he is a local from my first youth intake.

I tried to sub him off because I have a good feeling for when the refs are trying to screw me and because he has been sent off for a second yellow in the first half at least once before.

>youth intake
>MLS
I thought you had to draft the youngsters.

it's a modified MLS, there's limited promotion/relegation and regular youth teams without the draft bullshit.

Do you still get all sorts of weird nationalities through intake?

not really, it's mostly Americans with a few dual Mex/USA duals

I get the occasional Haitian or African but nothing interesting

lol this save I'm on is fucked. First season Roma gets relegated and now with 2 games left in the season Fiorentina is tied to get relegated. Chievo qualified for champions league last season too, and made it to the group stage.

Besides Juve always winning, Serie A always has some of the weirdest result no matter what save I'm in. Last save I had Fiorentina won the Champions League but at the same time managed to get relegated, while Cittadella memed their way to the TIM Cup.

True but even other leagues have gone sideways.

Also in the first year Liverpool won the league and Arsenal finished with 43 points, only surviving and relegating west ham on the last day of the season, who finished with 42.

>Also in the first year Liverpool won the league
I only ever had that happen in 15. Usually Brenny would win 2 or 3 Premier League titles before moving to Barca or RM and going on to become the CL king. I got a feeling it will be the same way in 17 with Raineri.

You cheeky cunt.

Only thing that happens that doesn't make to much sense is usually from 2020 onwards the Principality Stadium in Wales always hosts the CL and Euro finals for whatever reason

Wish there was an option to slap players at times

Will England finally win the WC now that they have mastered tiki-hoof under Big Sam?

They need to focus on getting more than a single point in the groups before they start thinking about winning it all

help

At least its not Italian

that's why I'm not using legacy captcha anymore

now both normal and legacy are equally bad

bravo hiro

What National side should I manage alongside Huddersfield

What are the strangest occurrences in Football Manager that has happened on each iteration for you?

2007: England and Mexico becoming superpowers in world football - Walcott is the all-time WC Top Scorer with 17 goals in a fucking Tourney (2018). Messi being sold to Arsenal in 2009 for 30m. Walcott WPotY.
2008: Back-to-back Runners-Up spots for Panathinaikos in the UCL. Tottenham becomes powerhouse of England with 4 titles in a row. Netherlands World Cup Champions 2014 and 2018.
2009: Argentina not qualifying for a World Cup (2026).
2010: Higuain WPotY after joining Arsenal. Not much to note here.
2011: Manchester United hire Jose Mourinho, who finishes 7th, 8th, 12th and 6th over 4 seasons but is sacked after being given a new contract. Russia win EURO 2016 coming back 2-0 down to win on penalties. They beat... Czech Republic. Semifinalists are Netherlands and England.
2012: Flamini becomes Fiorentina's greatest ever manager, bringing them 10 titles in a row. Real Madrid struggle with relegation threat in the 2030s.
2013: Giroud is a goal-scoring machine (Fuck this guy). 120 goals in 3 seasons before PSG buy him. Barcelona finish 4th over and over again. Chelsea relegated in 2017.
2014: Roma literally penalty-ing their way to a CL Final from the Quarters, which they win by thrashing Feyenoord 5-1.

>tfw facing your former employee in CL final

Can't remember which FM it was but I had Everton win CL in the second season once. That's the weirdest thing I've seen.