Sup Forums, any opinions on Leafyishere?

Sup Forums, any opinions on Leafyishere?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/leafyradio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you know how much money he makes? it's ridiculous

Enjoyable for first few vids, but feels repetitive after a while.

how much? enlighten us :)

This

he should kill himself

he's a faggot

Tries a bit too hard to be funny and ends up coming off as an edgy version of PewDiePie.

He's not my type of humor but my 11 year old cousin and his friends like him a lot.

He looks like jojo from horton hears a who

basically

he should buy a chin with all that youtube money and then kill himself

my mates dolan dark, he talks to him regulary. he makes well over 10k nzd over 2 days kek

Witty and actually funny, but throws all that away to cater to his garbage fan base

who?

He's basically god

cant make it through half of his videos anymore

maybe if his vids were 5 minutes long or some shit then maybe id watch it all the way through but 10-20 minutes of his voice is too much and it makes me really want to fucking die

He was pretty funny at first actually, I started watching leafy before he hit 300k subs (a little before his tremendous rise in subscribers and views). His videos were humorous and I loved watching them, but after awhile his humor started growing stale and he became cringy when his fanbase started going to shit. The 10 yr olds came in and ruined everything which ruined leafy along with his channel. He stopped telling story videos too (which I miss a lot). Eventually I unsubscribed when he became to cancerous to watch. I lost faith in him and his content.

based edups

unfunny faggot. tries to hard. audience of edgy 14 year olds.

his head is a perfect shaped ball

yeah if youre 12 years old or have a shrimp dick LOL

>FFFFFffffucking BULLSHIT
>LITERALLY
>fucked with dislikes
>LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF
>repeating the same thing over and over again
He's okay if you can turn your brain off and focus mostly on the game play, but he's really repetitive and sounds like a raving middle schooler.

Don't hate on him, it's all 100% "satire"

jojo has a stronger chin

Fucking Kek

i can't believe this guy has so many subs and views when all he does is post crappy gameplay vids while bitching about other youtubers.

if you are a 15-20 something with a good voice and a gamer jump on this money train.

Nigga's got some great outro music tho.

pads his videos to 10+ minutes by constantly repeating things, having random animations and pointless monologues

You're a liar

I like his intro music, but cant find it on spotify mfw pic related

soundcloud.com/leafyradio

I was gonna shoop his face to make him look more pathetic for a laugh but stumbled upon this pic and realized I couldn't make him look shittier if I tried.

Good god.

>LOL
Get out.

I cant for the life of me understand why his videos are so popular. I swear to god he sounds hardcore autistic and edgy, like how can people actually watch this shit. He was never witty or funny, just a typical trash talking austistic white kid is all he is.

first time i heard about him was on here. all i know is he is a youtuber.

Fucking shitposter, back in my time Snacks would get you a ban.

nope true he gets 4 mil views on some of his vids, monitize those vids and roughtly 2 dollars for every 1k views so 100k views would be round 200 bucks and 1 mil views round 2k.

What is that faggy shit, what abouy SPOTIFY dont ypu understand?

>white

hes half gook half spic

I meant about you being friends with that dude

leafy is a god

Bro spotify has ads, ad blocker on soundcloud is god tier lol

Very edgy individual. Like Keemstar if he wasn't an old ass senial man

Isnt pyrocynical just a tolerable version of leafyishere

To 13 year olds and autistic people

His face is symmetrical

I was refering to the autistic trash talking white kid stereotype we all met at least once in highschool. He's still fucking shitty regardless of what race the douchebag is.

im 30 something and starting a youtube channel.

funny thing is a know people that spent like 6 months making timelapses and spent hundreds driving out into the wilderness only to top out at round 100k views.

then you have people like casey neistat, roman atwood and this guy making fairly boring videos getting millions of views.

i mean casey neistat and roman atwood, casey is a taleneted editor but nothing THAT interesting happens in his life. and roman atwood is just mega cheese, yet these guys are making bank.

the biggest thing is the trolls, once you start reaching those view levels you will get trolls, you have to have a thick skin.

he takes the piss out of others looks but look at himhahaha

>makes me really want to fucking die
Kek

I don't give a fuck about him.

viva h3h3

I used to watch roman for the "pranks" but then he barely uploaded any and kept making vlogs. i stopped paying attention to him shortly after.

it's fucking retarded that these people are making money for recording their simple a fuck lives and now what i think the best part of youtube, animations, are basically dead.

Very much enjoy his content

Doesn't it get boring after a while? Also how do you stand the fanbase?

I would probably like his shit if I were 14 and younger

Papa bless.

He's a faggot especially since he's suing keemstar for defamation. He's hypocritical as fuck

massive typical underage pandering faggot.
he makes bank from those youtube bux so at least he knows how to take advantage of autists

this half asian half white breed makes me uncomfortable

Little not so fun fact: Leafy was/is a Sup Forums user sadly.

Waiting for his nudes to leak

That chink twink is over rated.
I heard the real reason the chink twink is feuding with that keemstar ass is because he pulled out his penis when they hung out in real life and the chink twink got the fuck outta there but promised to not tell

everyone was, for a summer or two

He's a faggot

FUCKING UNDERAGE NORMAL SUMMER FAGS GET OUT OF MY BOARD

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Idips roast was too good

>promised not to tell

>Says fuck and shit every 2 seconds
>Content

i love these frogposters

Jons impression of ethan in the latest vid was gold aha

Pretty much this.

Not sure why people regard him as a bully -- he's a cringy loser that enjoys making facecam videos and repeating the same "jokes" ad nauseam.

Also, he thrives off of making baseless drama attack videos for view$.

>So basicly like literally wtf fuck man
>plays vid
>blank screen
>HAHAHAHAHA
>like WTF DUDE YOU SHOULD JUST KYS AND DRINK SOME BLEACH WITH ADOLF HITLER
>So like literally just like drop a like like just click it like you will get some cool shit

His Every Single Video

he's an insufferable faggot. i don't understand how people can like listening to him, he's not funny in t he slightest

I'm happy I have no idea who the fuck he is.

Looks like a little emo kid and has a gay voice

god damn he does

He's not a bad you tuber tbh I think he's a Sup Forumstard also .

He looks like a face texture

Has image insecurities. That's why he uses really strong lighting in his face videos. It's also why in most of his normal photos he covers the bottom part of his face up or smiles really wide.

me

This thing looks like a tractor raped it at a very young age.

i dont know why leafy keeps making these threads on here. all that happens is he gets ragged on for his shit content and shit face.

but any publicity is good publicity i guess?

fucking subhuman waste of organic material emo fag, keemstar would fucking destroy if he actually tried to sue

His fans are cancer
He likes hidding his small ass fucking ugly chin behind that massive yetis black dildo microphone
He made this type of vids popular and now everybody has channels like this
He used to make fucking minecraft vids
Fucking minecraft
Now he makes millions $ for calling others loosers

He needs a dictionary so he will be able to define satire correctly, pu-pu-pu-pu-pussy

shit content and always playing that stupid game.

Hate His Content
>Would fuck him tho

I was surprised to see he was uncircumcised.

fag

its about the only thing hes got going for him

I am gay.
So yah I am a fag

His voice is killing my ears, it's the most horrible voice on the internet if not planet.

FAG

He also ruined cancer / tumor / other edgy memes that we had so dear. The other day i heard a 12 year screaming kys, cancer and hisssss on a surf server.

he also adopts things like illuminati and thinks its cool to put pictures of the all seeing eye on his channel when he knows absolutely nothing about it and conspiracytards have been talking about that shit for decades before he was even born.

hes a piece of shit with no imagination of his own, just steals shit and makes it shitter, but is somehow popular.

Seems kind of repetitive and boring, hes kind of like the watchmojo of commentary/roasting channels at this point

/thread